Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I dunno.....but watch me end up using it one day just to see what it can do xd.png

It can learn some powerful moves. Thunderbolt... Fissure...

It can learn some powerful moves. Thunderbolt... Fissure...

Go figure.

I'm still waiting for a Black and White version of Battle Revolution....I wanna see them all in 3-D models so badly >_<

Go figure.

I'm still waiting for a Black and White version of Battle Revolution....I wanna see them all in 3-D models so badly >_<

That would be epic.

What's you guy's favorite pokemon in White/Black user-wise? Like not based on looks, but how they're used in battle.

I don't have one yet.

Edited by SaruxOtter

What's you guy's favorite pokemon in White/Black user-wise? Like not based on looks, but how they're used in battle.

I don't have one yet.

I'll never have one...

I don't have one yet.

Although I'm not very far in the game, Victini has been fairly helpful.

Almost there! I've started training using the Audino at the Giant Chasm, and it's really helped raise my team faster. I just challenged Cheren to a battle at Victory Road, and made a foolish mistake, though it didn't really cost me. I forgot that all Roggenrola, Boldore and Gigalith owned by trainers have the Special Ability Study, and had my Serperior use Frenzy Plant on it. He got a free turn during which he used Giga Impact (thank god for Lelouch's high Defense Stat, which allowed him to take so little damage). Also I never expected his Emboar to be holding a Focus Sash and know Wild Charge (I'm just glad he didn't get a Critical Hit).

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 80

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 80

Kallen: Reshiram Lvl. 80

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 80

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 80

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 80

Just five more levels each till I'm ready to challenge the League again.

Almost there! I've started training using the Audino at the Giant Chasm, and it's really helped raise my team faster. I just challenged Cheren to a battle at Victory Road, and made a foolish mistake, though it didn't really cost me. I forgot that all Roggenrola, Boldore and Gigalith owned by trainers have the Special Ability Study, and had my Serperior use Frenzy Plant on it. He got a free turn during which he used Giga Impact (thank god for Lelouch's high Defense Stat, which allowed him to take so little damage). Also I never expected his Emboar to be holding a Focus Sash and know Wild Charge (I'm just glad he didn't get a Critical Hit).

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 80

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 80

Kallen: Reshiram Lvl. 80

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 80

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 80

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 80

Just five more levels each till I'm ready to challenge the League again.

I'm also Audino grinding at the moment....though at Route 9. I found a nice patch that's easily maneuverable lol I'm still training for the first Elite Four run.....right now I'm getting them all up to 47 (about halfway there with that). Can anyone tell me what a good lvl to take on the E4 the first time is?

I'm also Audino grinding at the moment....though at Route 9. I found a nice patch that's easily maneuverable lol I'm still training for the first Elite Four run.....right now I'm getting them all up to 47 (about halfway there with that). Can anyone tell me what a good lvl to take on the E4 the first time is?

I battled them at Level 55, though I know that some of the people here challenged the League closer to Level 50 and even at the same Level you're at. RPGs aren't my forte so I usually train to a higher level than my opponents in order to be safer rather than sorry, but it's really all about your own personal preferences.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I officially love my Zoroark. <3 Did a solo run through the Elite Four with him, and beat both N and Ghetsis without using Reshiram at all.~

He's like..level 80. xd.png

Also, does anyone know if/where you can get a Ditto in Black version? I owe a few people some Zorua eggs, but since Zoroark's a male I can't breed any without a ditto. I would send one over from HeartGold, but I don't have another DS. x.x

I'm going 50 because, like Lightstorm12000, I'd rather be safer then sorry. But 45 is high enough. I also recommend stocking up on Ful Restores and Revives. I have 40 0f each. (A good 150,000 money).

I'm going 50 because, like Lightstorm12000, I'd rather be safer then sorry. But 45 is high enough. I also recommend stocking up on Ful Restores and Revives. I have 40 0f each. (A good 150,000 money).

47 is close enough that I think I'm just gonna take em to 50 lol and I don't have that much money but I am still taking some with me.

47 is close enough that I think I'm just gonna take em to 50 lol and I don't have that much money but I am still taking some with me.

Yeah. I don't spend my money until I get to the E4. I recommend at least 20 of each Full Restore and Revive. One level 50 pokemon too.

Yeah. I don't spend my money until I get to the E4. I recommend at least 20 of each Full Restore and Revive. One level 50 pokemon too.

Happy late forum birthday! cool.gif

I officially love my Zoroark. <3 Did a solo run through the Elite Four with him, and beat both N and Ghetsis without using Reshiram at all.~

He's like..level 80. xd.png

Also, does anyone know if/where you can get a Ditto in Black version? I owe a few people some Zorua eggs, but since Zoroark's a male I can't breed any without a ditto. I would send one over from HeartGold, but I don't have another DS. x.x

You can find Ditto pretty easily in the crater forest in the Giant Chasm.

Edited by crazyloser13

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! The cutscene with N/Zekrom and Me/Reshiram is EPIC! I screamed and now my family thinks I've lost it... again.

It tingles in my naughty bits... (Cookie for those that get the reference. Hint--It's a game.)

Did anyone nickname their Snivy "Excalibur"? lol

No, but I totally will when I get the game. >_>;

*pops out*

Just beat the main story today, my Pokemon are a bit under leveled. I'm going through the new areas with level 45-ish Pokemon against 60 and up xd.png fun times.

I'm rather attached to this gen now... I regret not getting more plushies at the mall tour last month. They're hella expensive online, so I'll probably never get them. Anyone going to the last one tomorrow wanna pick me up a Reshiram? =3

Does poison no longer chip away at health while walking? Nidoking in Black City poisoned Haxorus but I ran around and no health was taken away.

Does poison no longer chip away at health while walking? Nidoking in Black City poisoned Haxorus but I ran around and no health was taken away.

I noticed that, too. ._.

I didn't find anything on Serebii about it...I kinda like not having to worry about poison as you walk. >.>

Then again, the same day I noticed the lack of hp-depletion as you walk, I completely forgot about the poison and had to battle a gym leader with a poisoned mon. lD

I noticed that, too. ._.

I didn't find anything on Serebii about it...I kinda like not having to worry about poison as you walk. >.>

Then again, the same day I noticed the lack of hp-depletion as you walk, I completely forgot about the poison and had to battle a gym leader with a poisoned mon. lD

Guess it's both good and bad then. Nice not having to worry about that anymore though.

Currently on a Shiny Frillish hunt, woohoo. 7 runs down Skyarrow Bridge to hatch one egg. Current number is 30-40, somewhere in there. tongue.gif

lol my team sucks. I really need to grind most of my 'mons.

Serperior (Smugleaf) - 47

Victini - 41

Munna (Cherry) - 15

Pidove (Blackberry) - 10

Panpour (Dew) - 15

I'm at the 8th gym. :'D

I beat the game and it was amazing.

Also, Archeops is amazing and mine is my strongest Pokemon.