Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Nrrrrrgh I have 5 Pokerus Ralts in Platinum but I can't transfer them to B/W yet D:

Well when you can hit me up, I upped my offer with a miniwall in my original post. I'd have more but my DSlite can't connect to Wifi but luckily with B/W being able to use the WEP key or WPA, I forget which, I can actually trade and battle with my DSi and damn it... I missed it. Got so many IV bred things on Diamond that I just can't use anymore. Is such a shame because they're pretty decent too, some just pure beasts.

Edited by Biggins

Well when you can hit me up, I upped my offer with a miniwall in my original post. I'd have more but my DSlite can't connect to Wifi but luckily with B/W being able to use the WEP key or WPA, I forget which, I can actually trade and battle with my DSi and damn it... I missed it. Got so many IV bred things on Diamond that I just can't use anymore. Is such a shame because they're pretty decent too, some just pure beasts.

Btw, do you want a male or female? And do you care about the level? :U

=) I can also breed all starters for B/W, and Zorua. ^^;

Though, I'm slightly occupied with school, I'll try to get to it ASAP if you PM me. Biggins is probably a better breeder though. xd.png

Edited by Khallayne

Decided to stop for the day. Got frustrated when I could only get Bug or Flying types in the rustling grass while I was training my Serperior. " censorkip.gif it! He can't battle them very easily! Give me an Audino!" Was about the sum of what I said. Ended up have to train mostly against the "small frys" of the route. Which took virtually forever.

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 74

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 74

Kallen: Reshiram Lvl. 74

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 74

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 74

Villetta: Krookodile Lvl. 74

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Btw, do you want a male or female? And do you care about the level? :U

I just need one for breeding fodder. Munna hates me and I need to get a synchronizer for some good ol' ditto farming. Level and gender don't matter to me but if it has pokerus that's an added bonus and I will give you whatever you want, that I have access to and isn't a legend lol.

No comment Khay. :P

I reeeeeally hope they make a Battle Revolution type game for Black and White....the teams I would make just torment me in my mind -twitch- I can see a tank/healer type team with Alomomola, Audino, Blissey, Cofagrigus (tank), Cyrogonal (tank).....lol I'm getting a little ahead of myself xd.png

Obviously most of you pretty much have this game down already. I'm still working on the main story line.

I usually talk about my experiencing through the journey; but not this time. I'm at the door of the Pokemon League, got my team leveled up and ready for the E4.

(f) Serperior - Lv. 48

(m) Unfezant - Lv. 48

(m) Zororak - Lv. 47

(m) Carracosta - Lv. 48

(x) Golurk - Lv. 49

(f) Mienshao - Lv. 50

Hope this team is enough to make it all the way. Planning on not failing on my first run.

Still on 6 defeats.

Good luck Sombreon. It actually took me a few tries until I finally won. I suggest bringing a lot of potions and revives.

What games can this one trade with? I have one game that has all of the Pokemon on it, cant remember exactly which one, but I am interested in getting this one. It looks like fun, and addictive as the others.

I DID IT! Defeated them all in 1 run! WEWT!

From Shauntal - Marshal, to N - Ghetsis. Did not went back for more training or restocking. Just had whatever I had with me before I started. Take that losing streak. Still standing tall on my 6 defeats. xd.png

The whole E4 walk-through was just amazing. The scenery and themes... just outstanding. Every E4 challenge, from Kanto - Sinnoh, should be revamp as detailed as Unova. Stupendous backdrops for N and Ghetsis. Here I thought the League itself wasn't enough. Such a dramatic milieu, yet still amazing.

To be honest, everything about this caught me off guard. I did not have any knowledge about the League and Final before I started. I urged myself not to view any spoilers. It was worth the patience.

Onto the battles:

First started with Shauntal. Her Cofagrigus proven to be persistent. Didn't want to go down. The rest of her 'mons were tough but doable. I ended up losing to 3 'mons from her.

Second was Grimsley. I overestimated him, thought he was a fire type user. How wrong I was. xd.png Scrafty and Krookodile were the most troublesome of them all. The other 2 were tricky but manageable. I ended up losing to 4 'mons from him.

Third was Caitlin. She was the most threatening to of them all. Her damn Reuniclus annihilated most of my 'mons. I had to use Revives. Gothitelle was the second worst. I think I used about 2 Revives but in the end I was left with 1 'mon standing.

Fourth was Marshal. Cake walk is all I can say. Only ended up losing 1 'mon.

Semi-Final is N. He was somewhat effortless to be honest. I guess it was because I had Reshiram on my side (I replaced Golurk with him). I love his signature move; Fusion Flare by the way. I'm renaming that move 'Fire Nuke' laugh.gif

Final is Ghetsis. Just when I thought it was over, I was terrified that I had to challenge Ghetsis just after I finished with N. Thought I had to challenge him somewhere else. I was even more terrified from his party. Hydreigon is no joke. >.< Such a pain he was. Gawd. Reshiram was able to survive one blast from Dragon Pulse, leaving with 3 lp, enough for 1 more strike. I had to use 4 Revival Herbs, 2 Max Revive and a dozen of restoring. Only had Reshiram left standing in the end.

Overall, grand battles. Best ones yet.

The story behind this was remarkable. Can't say the same for N, though. He was hit pretty hard. Feel sorry for that guy.

(f) Serperior - Lv. 50

(m) Unfezant - Lv. 49

(m) Zororak - Lv. 50

(m) Carracosta - Lv. 49

(f) Mienshao - Lv. 50

(x) Reshiram - Lv. 52

This is where I am standing at the moment. Might continue or take a break. Depending how my internet acts. Been having trouble with it latley.

What games can this one trade with? I have one game that has all of the Pokemon on it, cant remember exactly which one, but I am interested in getting this one. It looks like fun, and addictive as the others.

It can "trade" (as in a mon for a mon) with only Black or White. However, you can transfer in Pokemon from the 4th gen games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver), and by extension, the 3rd gen games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen (but you HAVE to transfer these Pokemon into a Gen 4 game first and THEN transfer it again into Black or White... no direct transfers).

Anyways, finally got the the credits... I have every Unova mon except Kyurem and Landorus (and the 3 event legends, for any of you sticklers who want to argue semantics... tongue.gif)... and strangely, I got the certificate... I guess I only need every pre-credits Pokemon? Anyways, the game was beaten in 99 hours of playing time... I think I'm going to take a short break from playing so I can focus on college (mid-terms week) and some neglected anime and sites...

Strangely, I don't remember Hydreigon being all that powerful in the Japanese version... he was still a pain, but not a "OHKO almost every time" pain. He was the only one that gave me a bit of trouble with Ghetsis... which is funny because me and a friend went through a "Who can get through the E4 and to the credits first" challenge... His mons were 58+, and mine were 48 with a 49 and a 50... (didn't want to use my Hydreigon or Volcarona), and I beat Ghetsis easier than him... (even though he beat the E4 first).

-K-

Edited by Kamak

i got a male tepig whos now an emboar i got him to emboar right on the first day when i bought it i played the game the whole night but im willin to trade for some goodies an im tryin to get a trustful person to help me transfer my shinies to black so i can get zoroark an zoroa if anyone wants to help ill be happy

i got a male tepig whos now an emboar i got him to emboar right on the first day when i bought it i played the game the whole night but im willin to trade for some goodies an im tryin to get a trustful person to help me transfer my shinies to black so i can get zoroark an zoroa if anyone wants to help ill be happy

If you're referring to transferring them off of a 4th Gen game, you can't do that over Wi-fi (unless you want to send someone your game cart, have them use two DS's to transfer the shinies to their 5th gen game, send back your cart, and then trade the shinies to you (or trade through 4th Gen games, have them transfer with two DS's, and trade back... but that'd be annoying and time consuming (plus, if you can't trust the person you're trading with...))). You have to transfer them yourself with two DS's over local wireless (AKA, IRL in close proximity).

So you'll need to find a second DS to borrow... That'd be your safest and easiest bet.

-K-

Edited by Kamak

I was thoroughly annoyed with cut in this game because of the infrequent use. Total waste of an attack spot (or at least until you get to the move deleter)

what? i loved it because i didnt NEED to waste an attack slot on it

I haven't really played the game since Tuesday because of all of the issues over here. But I got on last night when I remembered I had a female Feebas up for trade. I checked, and when I got on the GTS I received a female Snivy with a LOVELY personality. XD Well, she's serious and has a short temper. How befitting a Snivy, am I right?

So now, if anyone wants a specific Snivy, I can try and breed one for them. c: (I still don't have a ditto. BAWW-FACE.)

the the E4 for the second time~

used mostly transfered pkmn [lv 93 to 100 :P] but i used Kyuremu and Zandor so :D

If you're referring to transferring them off of a 4th Gen game, you can't do that over Wi-fi (unless you want to send someone your game cart, have them use two DS's to transfer the shinies to their 5th gen game, send back your cart, and then trade the shinies to you (or trade through 4th Gen games, have them transfer with two DS's, and trade back... but that'd be annoying and time consuming (plus, if you can't trust the person you're trading with...))). You have to transfer them yourself with two DS's over local wireless (AKA, IRL in close proximity).

So you'll need to find a second DS to borrow... That'd be your safest and easiest bet.

-K-

thats what i mean but i mostly mean trade the pokemon on my ds to there ds on wifi an such then get on black then do that but i cant tell if the person would just steal them for themselves then it would be a total waste plus its a censorkip.gif* when nobody i no got a ds only one i got is my cus an hes rarely ever over an rarely brings his ds so its really hell for me like this

thats what i mean but i mostly mean trade the pokemon on my ds to there ds on wifi an such then get on black then do that but i cant tell if the person would just steal them for themselves then it would be a total waste plus its a censorkip.gif* when nobody i no got a ds only one i got is my cus an hes rarely ever over an rarely brings his ds so its really hell for me like this

Luckily for me my sister's got a DS in my house, so for me it was kind of easy.

I'd let you borrow one of my DS's if I could. I have three of them xd.png (I am VERY clumsy).

Hey, do these games use WPA or WEP for wifi? I think I saw someone mention that a page or so back, but I'm too lazy to find it and/or quote it.

I got to white forest, but I'm limiting my playing for a while so my friends can catch up (they got their games a couple days ago). Btw, have any of guys who've been to marvelous bridge seen that girl near the end disappear when you went near her? THAT WAS FREAKY. I made it white in case it counts as a spoiler...

Edited by Blood-Otherium

pretty sure its wep if you dont have a dsi, not sure. i think serebii says something about this on the "main blk/wht page"

I really tip my hat to the E4 in this gen. I've NEVER had to train this much to be able to beat them. I'm currently training my Deino to 50 (Anybody guess why 50?). Even with it being a traded mon with a lucky egg (at least 1000 exp per battle) it's taking forever.

My team atm is

(F)Samurott/Wotter(49) W/Rocky Helmet

(GL)Victini/Victory(39) W/None

(F)Deino(38) W/Lucky Egg

(F)Zoroark(38) W/None

(F)Tranquill/Tranqility(31) W/Sharp Beak

(F)Klink/Gigigear(25) W/None

I still need to train Victory, Zoroark, Tranqility, and Gigigear. At least to 45 but I'm going for 50.

Edited by crazywargod

random people disappearing.

weird.

EDIT: Yeah all my base pkmn lvs were lv 50 [minus Zandor/Deino who was like 48 and Galvantula who is still lv 49 >.>]

Edited by Whitefire

Oh, I found it. DARN, I just got a new DS lite, too. I should've got a DSi. D: Stupid WPA....

Yeah, it WAS weird. She was just standing there and...faded away. At least the guy next to her freaked out, so I know I wasn't imaging things 0_o it happened twice, too.

Edited by Blood-Otherium