Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Eeheehee, just pwned three Gyms in a row and am currently facing Team Plasma in Chargestone Cave en route to Mistralton City.

I can't wait to get all the Musketeers and stick 'em in my party. Be naming 'em after their counterparts (PleasetobeShinyCobalion/Athos, Terrakion/Porthos, Virizion/Aramis), as if everyone else isn't doing that. dry.gif But I actually read and am a massive fan of the novel, so I feel entitled. laugh.gif

I remember reading that you can actually find two Master Balls in the game, one in Castelia and one in Opelucid. How does one go about obtaining the one from Castelia? Furthermore, would it be a wise decision to use one of the MBs on Thundurus, or is there a more elusive Pokémon?

I remember reading that you can actually find two Master Balls in the game, one in Castelia and one in Opelucid. How does one go about obtaining the one from Castelia? Furthermore, would it be a wise decision to use one of the MBs on Thundurus, or is there a more elusive Pokémon?

Yep, the one in Castelia is obtained by trading pokemon with at least 50 people and then talking to the guy in the upper left corner of the pokecenter.

/has the guide

It's almost 3 AM for me, gonna take on the 5th gym in the morning when I wake up.

You get it from the guy in the sunglasses on the second floor of the Pokemon Center in Castelia City if you trade with 50 different people...

-K-

WOOT! Australian release is tomorrow! Pity I can't get it until friday >< At least this gives me time to do the massive amount of homework I have before then, I want the entire long weekend to play smile.gif

...And I just beat the second Gym leader! happy.gif Had trouble with one of the Mons, but thankfully I had bought extra Potions to use.

Got Surf a couple of hours ago and stopped there...

I'm going to backtrack everywhere and catch everything I can tomorrow...

-K-

Got my copy on release date, only downed two Gyms so far. dry.gif

Anyway, may I ask when Dream World's going to work?

Dream world opens March 30th.

Got both the games, got a shiny Tepig in Pokemon White wub.gif. Currently leveling my Patrat and Haderia before I take on the first gym *is slow*.

Ngggggh I don't have 2 DS systems, so I won't get a Zorua or Zoroark for a while. D8

Edited by Blablahi

Dream world opens March 30th.

Got both the games, got a shiny Tepig in Pokemon White wub.gif. Currently leveling my Patrat and Haderia before I take on the first gym *is slow*.

What is Dream World? o.o

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok...mon_Dream_World

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/glo...nk/dream-world/

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworld.shtml

Couple links here about the Dream World. You can basically get the older generation Pokemon with special abilities, different than the ones they can get ingame. Only downside is that if you want to breed for a Pokemon with a dream world ability, you need to have a female, as the males don't pass down the ability.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Woot, game came today. I need to get a good nature for my Oshawott so restarting the game.

user posted image

user posted image

finally got around to making these |D

Black and White Codebars~ userbars for your friend code~

use them if u want just dont take credit for them (I suggest reverse color text)

Team:

Taj - Serperior - 53

Kyuri - Hahakurimo [dunno the english name |D] - 42

Galvantula - 42

Unfezant - 41

Zebolt - Zebstrika - 41

yes, i only have a 5 poke team. next is Deino whom i shall level to lv 64 [=Hydreigon] before facing the E4 >:D

JUST got the 8th badge

I only just got the 4th badge. Everyone is so much faster than me. T_T But at least my team is almost complete. I just need the Zen Mode Darmanitan, which I should get once I get back from work.

My team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 31

Lelouch: Servine Lvl. 30

Darumaka Lvl. 31

Gino: Panpour Lvl. 30

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 30

Viletta: Krokorok Lvl. 31

Yes, I am a Code Geass fan. Go ahead and tease me if you want. mad.gif *is more defensive than angry*

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I only just got the 4th badge. Everyone is so much faster than me. T_T But at least my team is almost complete. I just need the Zen Mode Darmanitan, which I should get once I get back from work.

My team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 31

Lelouch: Servine Lvl. 30

Darumaka Lvl. 31

Gino: Panpour Lvl. 30

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 30

Viletta: Krokorok Lvl. 31

Yes, I am a Code Geass fan. Go ahead and tease me if you want. mad.gif *is more defensive than angry*

I don't think anybody will tease you about what you like. Hey, I wouldn't call myself a fan but I like CG.

I'm debating on wether or not to trade in my Wii and my broken DS in for a new DS and black version.

I don't think anybody will tease you about what you like. Hey, I wouldn't call myself a fan but I like CG.

I know. I figured people would probably be more supportive than teasing, but you never know when someone who happens to be anti-CG might be trolling on a forum.

Edit: I just realized how paranoid I sound. *laughs*

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I know. I figured people would probably be more supportive than teasing, but you never know when someone who happens to be anti-CG might be trolling on a forum.

Edit: I just realized how paranoid I sound. *laughs*

Sadly that's true.

So about... I'm debating on wether or not to trade in my Wii and my broken DS in for a new DS and black version... What would you guys do?

not yet i dont think...

is it on the left or the right? have only been on bridges on the left [minus Sky Arrow]

cursed map is so unnatural :\

Uh... what would a good nature for a pokemon be?

/newb

Well, if you go for pokemon that can do a lot of damage in one hit and take out your opponent as quickly as possible, go for adamant or naive. I don't know about others because I look mostly for said adamant and naive natures. :U

@Storm Dragoon: Thanks for the links <3 It doesn't sound too much fun, though...only an hour a day. :x

Edited by Infinis

depends on the pokemon and its role. although ingame, you dont want a nature that lowers its sp/attk or speed if its a hard hitting pokemon. like a brave nature would be horrible for a duosis or whatever for example.

link

the hour a day thing is until japanese traffic slows down, for them atleast. more then likly our servers will/are being upgraded to handle more people

Edited by chipou

I'm hoping I can get myself Pokemon White today. Going out with my boyfriend today, hangout, watch movies, buy the game, then go back home. It's gonna take me a while to catch up to you guys. I tend to be very lazy sometimes. xd.png

gonna start considering unovan pokes for a "quick battle team" for use in the tab. found that pansage ive been looking for smile.gif