Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I got a PKRS infected level 100 male Scizor off the GTS. I'm 95% sure it's a hack.

For 1 I offered a level 1 male Zorua. But it is still possible that it's legit.

2, it arived at level 100. It came from sinnoh so it may still be legit.

3, has PKRS and level 100 (you don't usually give up either separately let alone together) but there is still a chance.

4, it came in a Master Ball. Still doesn't mean it's a hack even if the pokeball it's in is a hack.

Lastly, 5. I'm not sure of it's moveset. Iron Head, X-Scissor, Night Slash, and Double hit.

I don't really care much ATM.

The moveset is most likely legit, at least.

Iron Head is learned at lvl 53

X-Scissor is a TM it can learn legitimately

Night Slash is an egg move it can get with certain fathers (Scyther, Scizor, Heracross, Kricketune, Yanmega, or Gliscor)

Double Hit is learned at lvl 49.

Although, if it was actually caught in a Masterball, it wouldn't have a breed-only move, would it...?

Although, if it was actually caught in a Masterball, it wouldn't have a breed-only move, would it...?

I think you just gave the answer...

GBuigjh, you should see my PC. 8 boxes of nothing but Venipede. ;__;

That's way too many bugs. tongue.gif

Auxiliary, grats on the shiny!

Global Link: Currently Under Maintenance

NOOOO! My Shiny Rapidash is stuck in Dream World. D:

*cries*

The moveset is most likely legit, at least.

Iron Head is learned at lvl 53

X-Scissor is a TM it can learn legitimately

Night Slash is an egg move it can get with certain fathers (Scyther, Scizor, Heracross, Kricketune, Yanmega, or Gliscor)

Double Hit is learned at lvl 49.

It can also be learned through levelling up. I checked and the moveset is legit.

X-Scissor at 41, Night Slash at 45, Double hit at 49, and Iron Head at level 53.

Ah well. I really want to know how to spread PKRS to other pokemon. I put it in my party and travelled a bit but nothing.

It can also be learned through levelling up. I checked and the moveset is legit.

X-Scissor at 41, Night Slash at 45, Double hit at 49, and Iron Head at level 53.

Ah well. I really want to know how to spread PKRS to other pokemon. I put it in my party and travelled a bit but nothing.

If you figure it out, let me know, would ya? laugh.gif I had a Pokemon with PKRS, but it never spread. :/

I had Pokerus once in SoulSilver. I believe you have to have at least one battle for it to spread, and only the Pokemon next to the infected one in your party will be infected-- so you'll want to switch up the order after every battle.

FYI, the actively infective stage of Pokerus wears off after just one day in Gen V, instead of two days like the previous gens. Make sure you get something PC'd :3

Try having the PKRS 'mon on your first party and have a quick battle with it. Should start spreading that way.

If you want to keep the PKRS forever, just box it and it will stay PKRS. It will not spread when boxed.

EDIT: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Sombreon

I had Pokerus once in SoulSilver. I believe you have to have at least one battle for it to spread, and only the Pokemon next to the infected one in your party will be infected-- so you'll want to switch up the order after every battle.

FYI, the actively infective stage of Pokerus wears off after just one day in Gen V, instead of two days like the previous gens. Make sure you get something PC'd :3

Inactive stage O.o

Thanks. Never knew about it.

Gamekatt101: Congrats!  Did you give it a cool nickname?

I did name it Vereaux- its some species of bird... I was flipping through my biology page like crazy the first 5 minutes after I caught it! XD

You can just keep the pokemon with Pokerus in the same spot in your party, and it'll gradually spread through each pokemon while you battle. ^^

Also, I think it's the other way around. In Plat/SS, my Pokerus disappeared after a single day (12a to 12a), but stayed for considerably longer in Black. I remember I was really confused as to why it hadn't gone away on my Deino xd.png

Hm, odd. I wonder why my Deino kept his for three days. >>; I didn't tamper with the time or anything, and he stayed in my party.

v -v

FINALLY, I can transfer my Gen IV Pokemon to Black.

I have a lot of starters o-o Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, AND Piplup. :D Anyone want one?

Hey, anybody up for rating a potential team? I'm trying to put together a serious team for once, lol. Here's what I'm thinking:

Sigilyph [Magic Guard]

(Rocky Helmet)

-Psyshock

-Psychic

-Shadow Ball

-Ice Beam/Air Slash

Hydreigon

(Dark Gem)

-Crunch

-Draco Meteor

-Dragon Pulse

-Body Slam

Volcarona [Flame Body]

(Fire Gem)

-Heat Wave

-Bug Buzz

-Fiery Dance

-Flame Thrower

Ferrothorn

(Steel Gem)

-Gyro Ball

-Power Whip

-Iron Head

-Toxic

Musharna [Telepathy]

(Psychic Gem)

-Psyshock

-Psychic

-Shadow Ball

-Energy Ball

Eelektross

(Electric Gem)

-Spark

-Discharge

-Wild Charge

-Thunderbolt

Or I might swap Eelektross with:

Krookodile [intimidate]

(Ground Gem)

-Dig

-Dragon Claw

-Earthquake

-Crunch

or:

Chandelure [Flash Fire]

(Ghost Gem)

-Shadow Ball

-Hex

-Heat Wave

-Flamethrower

Hey, anybody up for rating a potential team? I'm trying to put together a serious team for once, lol. Here's what I'm thinking:

Sigilyph [Magic Guard]

(Rocky Helmet)

-Psyshock

-Psychic

-Shadow Ball

-Ice Beam/Air Slash

Hydreigon

(Dark Gem)

-Crunch

-Draco Meteor

-Dragon Pulse

-Body Slam

Volcarona [Flame Body]

(Fire Gem)

-Heat Wave

-Bug Buzz

-Fiery Dance

-Flame Thrower

Ferrothorn

(Steel Gem)

-Gyro Ball

-Power Whip

-Iron Head

-Toxic

Musharna [Telepathy]

(Psychic Gem)

-Psyshock

-Psychic

-Shadow Ball

-Energy Ball

Eelektross

(Electric Gem)

-Spark

-Discharge

-Wild Charge

-Thunderbolt

Or I might swap Eelektross with:

Krookodile [intimidate]

(Ground Gem)

-Dig

-Dragon Claw

-Earthquake

-Crunch

or:

Chandelure [Flash Fire]

(Ghost Gem)

-Shadow Ball

-Hex

-Heat Wave

-Flamethrower

Seems okay to me...but some of your pokemon specialize in one type of move (like Musharna for example, Psychoshock and Psychic are really similar) so it might be good to teach a few different type moves to your pokemon for diversity smile.gif or not, your call. Also, Chandelure is really good because it's generally fast and has extremely high special attack. Good luck with your team!

Seems okay to me...but some of your pokemon specialize in one type of move (like Musharna for example, Psychoshock and Psychic are really similar) so it might be good to teach a few different type moves to your pokemon for diversity smile.gif or not, your call. Also, Chandelure is really good because it's generally fast and has extremely high special attack. Good luck with your team!

Yeah, I know. I was trying to get the most out of STAB, ahaha. I'm thinking of actually trying to fight people online, and my teams usually suck because I just go with what I think looks cool. xd.png Great for single-player, gets swept in multi-player. xd.png

I was also trying to set up a team where I have a few I can pair with a Heat Wave user to prevent damage to them. That Chandelure + Volcarona comb could be very nice, get the boost from Flash Fire to power up Flamethrower.

Yeah, I know. I was trying to get the most out of STAB, ahaha. I'm thinking of actually trying to fight people online, and my teams usually suck because I just go with what I think looks cool. xd.png Great for single-player, gets swept in multi-player. xd.png

I was also trying to set up a team where I have a few I can pair with a Heat Wave user to prevent damage to them. That Chandelure + Volcarona comb could be very nice, get the boost from Flash Fire to power up Flamethrower.

That sounds good smile.gif I like making teams that work together with their moves and their abilities. Plus underused pokemon can be extremely useful laugh.gif like Shuckle with.....Power Swap I think it was.....whatever it was a move that switched it's Defense with it's Attack so now you have a super Shuckle xd.png so teach it Earthquake and that other move and tada cool.gif

So my Gen 1 DS is not compatible with my wi-fi settings... I can't afford a USB connector either.. There any other way to get online with it? (I have a usb/wall charger I can plug into my computer if it'd work). I need to trade and get a Zorua/Zoroark.

Btw: Who do you guys think is the better special sweeper? A nasty plot lucario or zoroark?

That sounds good smile.gif I like making teams that work together with their moves and their abilities. Plus underused pokemon can be extremely useful laugh.gif like Shuckle with.....Power Swap I think it was.....whatever it was a move that switched it's Defense with it's Attack so now you have a super Shuckle xd.png so teach it Earthquake and that other move and tada cool.gif

Geh, it drives me crazy when I run into somebody who does that, lol. Always bothersome to take down when I run into that.

I think I'm definitely gonna swap Sigilyphy for Chandelure, I'm too fond of them for my own good. xd.png Just gotta breed one up with the appropriate ability. Time to fish out a game with Slugma and teach it Heat Wave! xd.png

does anyone know of a site that has a list of current events that are running, which actually updates it? I was using serebii, but lately, that list hasn't been updated in the longest time.....

does anyone know of a site that has a list of current events that are running, which actually updates it?  I was using serebii, but lately, that list hasn't been updated in the longest time.....

pokemon.com

EDIT:What would the best moveset for a Petilil/Lilligant with own tempo?

Petal dance for sure. But what else.

Oh and anybody want a female DW lotad?

Edited by crazywargod