Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Would I be allowed to make another account on the eeveelution game site to get a vaporeon for my copy of pokemon white? Or can I send the umbreon to both games?

Edited by Layn

..Well this is a sticky widget ._.

I have two boxes of legendaries that I need to transfer from Black to White since I'm restarting that game

I have less than a box worth of space TT_TT

Where the heck is the ranch for this gen, I NEED IT. DX

Yeah, for Black and White just add one Pokemon to each box. It'll give you more boxes to add Pokemon in. :V

I got to Level 4 of the Eevee game.

I was 5 blocks away from beating it.

5. Blocks.

And I lost.

>:I

actually if you press play again it does that, even if it says it saved

But I didn't click play again; I went right to the main games' page to see if it had saved my new high score. happy.gif

It did, and I went back into the Eevee game to make sure the box popped up.

On another note, I can't seem to get into the Dreamworld. blink.gif Going here just gives me a white box, and it happens on the GBU page too.

Deleted, and redownloaded Adobe Flash, and tried in IE, FF, and even Chrome.

I'm a Mac kid (Dad was quite fond of Apple computers in the 90's.) running Windows XP, so there's gotta be something wrong on my end, but I really don't know where to start.

@ Cat: Two words: Internet Explorer. It literally slows the ball down. Seriously; try it. cool.gif

Yeah, for Black and White just add one Pokemon to each box. It'll give you more boxes to add Pokemon in. :V

No, no, you don't understand.

I USED all the boxes.

Fun little thing they don't tell you. After you catch every single pokemon in existence, you are only left with 2 boxes and 14 spaces in one box.

One's filled with Ditto of every nature with a few spaces left over, the others I don't wish to give up/are legendary.

Edited by Kukilunestar

Well if you catch one of each of the 649 species, then, yes, you wont have very much room left over. Which is why I only catch what I need of each family; 1, 2, 3 (Tyrogue), 4 (Burmy) or 7 (Eevee); then evolve them to get their evolved forms. Doing it this way, I still have several boxes left over.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Well if you catch one of each of the 649 species, then, yes, you wont have very much room left over. Which is why I only catch what I need of each family; 1, 2, 3 (Tyrogue), 4 (Burmy) or 7 (Eevee); then evolve them to get their evolved forms. Doing it this way, I still have several boxes left over.

..Never thought of that.

In fact, that would work a lot better. I already have a full dex, so there's a BUNCH I don't need...

...And I could always re-breed anything after I'm done storing the legendaries, and re-breed them better with the ditto! 8D

You want to know the upside to th GTS being mainly filled with head-up-the-ass offeres?

When you make a legitimate FAIR offer it gets snatched up pretty fast.

I offered a male level 1 tepig for any gendered and level archen a half hour ago. I just checked and it was already traded. Now I'm offering the same but for tirtouga instead of archen. *previously traded original tirtouga forgetting to breed*

I feel like a nub here... xd.png But is there a forum with good information about the GTS? I know next to nothing about it. unsure.gif

The GTS is a place where you can trade pokemon with anybody in the world. You can either search for offers or make your own. You need a wireless connection.

To search for offers you click the button that says seek. You then choose what pokemon you're looking for, the gender (unless it's a genderless pokemon) or leave it at either, and the level. The levels go up in increments from 1-10 to 91-100. You can also keep it at any level. You can even choose a specific country. Once you complete your selection hit search and it will show you matching offers, if any, that you can choose, or not choose, from.

To make your own offers instead of search hit deposit. You then choose a pokemon to offer. After doing so you choose what pokemon you want for your offered pokemon. The pokemon you wants gender and level range (9 and under, 10 and up, 20 and up, ext all the way to 100). After your selection you hit deposit and wait. (I'd suggest at least a day). You don't have to stay in the GTS for your offer to be accepted.

Oh, very nice! Thank you so much! I think I'm gonna check it out while the Global Link server is down. tongue.gif

Oh, very nice! Thank you so much! I think I'm gonna check it out while the Global Link server is down. tongue.gif

No problem. It isn't complicated.

It's located on the top floor of the pokemon center. The person on the right.

No problem. It isn't complicated.

It's located on the top floor of the pokemon center. The person on the right.

Awesome. Thanks again. biggrin.gif I have a feeling I'll be using it a lot.

Awesome. Thanks again. biggrin.gif I have a feeling I'll be using it a lot.

I know I've used it a lot.

Just a warning, there will be a TON of bogus offeres when you seek.

I know I've used it a lot.

Just a warning, there will be a TON of bogus offeres when you seek.

Yeah, even with how little I was on, I was seeing some crazy "deals". How hard is it to find a reasonable offer would you say?

Yeah, even with how little I was on, I was seeing some crazy "deals". How hard is it to find a reasonable offer would you say?

Very. Even for non-shiny lv1 patrats people are asking for reshiram and zekrom. It's worse than D/P/P and I saw quite a few troll offers.

Of course because of all those when you make a fair deal you're more likely to get what you want.

Yeah, I've learned that it is easier to just offer your own Pokemon and wait for a few minutes. x3 The "lv 9 or under Zekrom or Reshiram" offers are just people either a) showing off their rare Pokemon or B) being jerks just for the fun of it.

So, is there any reason why "Game Sync" doesn't work? Apparently the server's been down since I got the game. Has it worked for anyone?

Also, where do you get Zorua/Zoruark? I'm kinda blank on that one.

So, is there any reason why "Game Sync" doesn't work? Apparently the server's been down since I got the game. Has it worked for anyone?

I't undergoing maintenance today but should be working again tomorrow.

Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in a level 1 shiny female Zorua? It's not legit, I was just testing out my action replay, but I don't really want it too much. xd.png

Pm me if you'd like it.~

For Zorua: You can get one as a gift from the girl on the first floor of the Game Freak building in Castelia City if you have an event Celebi in your party.

For Zoruark: Talking to the "mysterious lady" in Lostlorn Forest, with a Shiny event Entei, Raikou, or Suicune in your party.

For Zorua: You can get one as a gift from the girl on the first floor of the Game Freak building in Castelia City if you have an event Celebi in your party.

For Zoruark: Talking to the "mysterious lady" in Lostlorn Forest, with a Shiny event Entei, Raikou, or Suicune in your party.

To be specific you don't actually go up to her. You go up to her camper and she charges at you.

I'm using my sisters gen 1 DS to play my white version lol. I need a DSi for wifi don't I?

Yeah, I've learned that it is easier to just offer your own Pokemon and wait for a few minutes. x3 The "lv 9 or under Zekrom or Reshiram" offers are just people either a) showing off their rare Pokemon or cool.gif being jerks just for the fun of it.

Well blah to it being a PITA. laugh.gif At least I know that if I make an offer, I'm likely to get what I want. xd.png It's not like it's difficult to make a reasonable one.