Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Dream World.

ugg... anyone have a Seviper/Arbok/Ekans MALE that knows dark pulse???

i have some lv 17 zorua with active PKRS... i can level them up more but risks inactive PKRS... i also have a lv 75 Gallade im willing to trade [i have a lv 80 so i dun need this one]

Dream World.

ugg... anyone have a Seviper/Arbok/Ekans MALE that knows dark pulse???

i have some lv 17 zorua with active PKRS... i can level them up more but risks inactive PKRS... i also have a lv 75 Gallade im willing to trade [i have a lv 80 so i dun need this one]

I have a seviper. Just need to check for dark pulse... *really wants gallade*

EDIT:Nope. No Dark Pulse.

And Sparkxx DW, as Whitefire said, is Dream World. Meaning it has a different ability than normal. Lotad gets own tempo meaning no confusion.

Edited by crazywargod

What would the best moveset for a Petilil/Lilligant with own tempo?

Petal dance for sure. But what else.

Definitely quiver dance. That move will make it a beast.

..Speaking of which, I don't know what moves to teach my serperior. It knows coil, leaf blade, giga drain, and giga impact, but it needs another offense move that isn't grass or normal. Suggestions?

Edited by Blood-Otherium

For my Own Tempo Lilligant, I have her with Sleep Powder - Quiver Dance - Petal Dance - Giga Drain. c: And I EV trained her in Sp. Atk and Speed. And she has Modest nature. And she is so awesome yes yes.

Edited by MellaBella

no attacks that are good against any super-effective attacks against her though... meh people are different. its still a nice moveset tho~

i think i know what EV training is but just to be sure can someone tell me what it is?

no attacks that are good against any super-effective attacks against her though... meh people are different. its still a nice moveset tho~

i think i know what EV training is but just to be sure can someone tell me what it is?

Ev training is going after certain Pokemon that raise certain stats.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml

Here's the EV page on Serebii. It explains it all

D: yeah, serperior DOES have a cruddy movepool...Hm...should I get rid of leaf blade or giga drain? Leaf blade has a stronger attack, but giga drain steals health....

Edit: anyone know where to get the tm for aerial ace in white?

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Oh! I forgot about Dream Eater. o: I guess you could replace Giga Drain with that. I forgot that Lilligant can learn that from TM pffft.

I've been training in Victory Road, and I found this funky looking rock. blink.gif Strength doesn't work on it, so do I need to kick the Elite 4 to the curb to get it to go away?

user posted image

I'm getting everybody up to LV 55, 'cause I don't want to get all the way to the end, and end up losing to the Champion.

I've been training in Victory Road, and I found this funky looking rock. :blink: Strength doesn't work on it, so do I need to kick the Elite 4 to the curb to get it to go away?

user posted image

I'm getting everybody up to LV 55, 'cause I don't want to get all the way to the end, and end up losing to the Champion.

That's where Terrakion is, I do believe. :V ou'll have to catch/beat up Cobalion first. <3

Anyone know how I can connect to wifi on my gen 1 ds? (security isn't supported on it).

Need to change the router to accept, I think it was called WEP? The new, more secure one is WPA, and the old DSs don't work with that one.

I'm a total newb when it comes to the technical stuff, so maybe someone else can help you out. happy.gif

@MellaBella: Terrakion, huh. I'm guessing these things are lions? laugh.gif Totally going to name one Simba and the other Kimba if that's the case.

For my Own Tempo Lilligant, I have her with Sleep Powder - Quiver Dance - Petal Dance - Giga Drain. c: And I EV trained her in Sp. Atk and Speed. And she has Modest nature. And she is so awesome yes yes.

GAH! Mine hat the exact opposite of modest. Adamant. Jeez.

Edit: anyone know where to get the tm for aerial ace in white?

You steal it from some kids in Mistralton City, lol. After you beat Skyla, talk to the Youngster in the house behind the Pokemon Center-- then go look for a Pokeball on the runway.

@Gamekatt101: I wouldn't really call them lions. Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Anyone else noticed how easy it is to make money in this game? I just realized I have p2,313,689 O.o

^ They aren't lions. It's a goat, deer, and bull.

Ferrothorn

(Steel Gem)

-Gyro Ball

-Power Whip

-Iron Head

-Toxic

Nuuuuu. Ferrothorn with Rocky Helmet (because its ability will make this even more awesome). Then spam with Curse, and kill censorkip.gif with Gyro Ball. You could fit substitute in there, too, for Curse spamming.

So- Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Substitute, and Curse. Total beast.

Was hoping I wouldn't have to change the router sad.gif Oh well

@Crazy: that sucks... Breed for a modest and buy vitamins for EVs, then lucky egg and exp share the elite four?

Well I finally managed to get the wifi working on my DS.

What can you do over wifi anyway? I know there's the dream world, but what does it do? -nooby-

^ They aren't lions. It's a goat, deer, and bull.

Nuuuuu. Ferrothorn with Rocky Helmet (because its ability will make this even more awesome). Then spam with Curse, and kill censorkip.gif with Gyro Ball. You could fit substitute in there, too, for Curse spamming.

So- Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Substitute, and Curse. Total beast.

Mmmm, I might do that, then. :3 Thanks for the tip!

Was hoping I wouldn't have to change the router sad.gif Oh well

@Crazy: that sucks... Breed for a modest and buy vitamins for EVs, then lucky egg and exp share the elite four?

The best place to EV train for Sp.Attack is Celestial Tower (Litwick). In winter it is Dragonspiral Tower (Vanillish).

But when you give them vitamins such as carbos, or calcium, and max out the EVs, don't they stay?

But when you give them vitamins such as carbos, or calcium, and max out the EVs, don't they stay?

Ev's never disappear on a Pokemon unless you give them the berries to lower how many EVs they have.

When you use vitamins you can only give 100 EV's using them, which wouldn't be maxing out the stat with Evs since to max a stat out it has to have 252 EVs on it.

Played that 'Befriend a Pokemon' game. It was fun, but I beat it on my third or fourth try, was excepting a challenge. xd.png Went with the cute pink psychic one. Yay for Magic Bounce.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Draco Knight