Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I'm using my sisters gen 1 DS to play my white version lol. I need a DSi for wifi don't I?

No. The first gen DS has Wi-Fi.

Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in a level 1 shiny female Zorua? It's not legit, I was just testing out my action replay, but I don't really want it too much. xd.png

Pm me if you'd like it.~

...I would be glad to take it OwO

The Befriend An Eeveelution game cheats. I swear to god... >:I

No, it just takes a bit of practice, because the ball moves really fast. happy.gif The physics/hit box thing is a bit glitchy though, 'cause I've had the ball pass right through the paddle a few times. Oh, have you tried playing it with IE yet? That might work.

No. The first gen DS has Wi-Fi.

Sweetness! Lol. Now I just have to find a reasonable trade for Zorua so I can get it to Zoruark.

And Crazy.... What's that picture from. I swear I've seen it before...

No, it just takes a bit of practice, because the ball moves really fast. happy.gif The physics/hit box thing is a bit glitchy though, 'cause I've had the ball pass right through the paddle a few times. Oh, have you tried playing it with IE yet? That might work.

I've been trying every day ever since it came out :'D I've tried IE and Firefox for it.

Should we make a seperate topic for this?

Sweetness! Lol. Now I just have to find a reasonable trade for Zorua so I can get it to Zoruark.

And Crazy.... What's that picture from. I swear I've seen it before...

My avi? It's Fluttershy from MLP. She's doing 'The stare' tongue.gif

Not necessary as the game relates to B/W and should only last until the 5th of May.

If you're having trouble with the game, why not have someone do it for you? I heard crazywargod can assist people in accomplishing the game and obtaining your chosen DW Eeveelution.

Or you can ask me. wink.gif

I am loving the game currently, but I am playing through it at a snails pace lol

I have just reached the league with:

lampent lv55

serprior lv 42

ferrothorn (fave) lv42

mienshao lv56

rufflet lv41

electrik lv41

Dunno whether to train them up or just go for it xd.png lol

Not necessary as the game relates to B/W and should only last until the 5th of May.

If you're having trouble with the game, why not have someone do it for you? I heard crazywargod can assist people in accomplishing the game and obtaining your chosen DW Eeveelution.

Or you can ask me.  wink.gif

Yep. I extend my services to any who may want them. I just need a username, temp password, and which eeveelution you want P.M'd to me and I'll do my best.

EDIT2:By the way, I only have access to the computer I have to use to play the game monday through friday (probably not this friday though) from 9:00A.M to 1:50P.M my time.

EDIT:Well, Sparkxx, your lampent and meinshao are fine but I'd train the rest to at least 45 50 if not 55.

Edited by crazywargod

My avi? It's Fluttershy from MLP. She's doing 'The stare' tongue.gif

Lol. I love it ^-^

I am loving the game currently, but I am playing through it at a snails pace lol

It's cool lol. I'm having trouble getting past the third gym. Elena pulls serious bs... She volt switches like crazy, and her little flying ones are immune to ground so I can't use dig, which means my only super effective move is rock tomb. Dewott, Sandile, Damaruk (or something) and Venipede. All 19-23 except Dewott who is lvl 30.

yeah, I think I probably will level them up lol

and yeah my friend completed it within a week tongue.gif lol

I found the dragon gym the hardest, everything was so strong sad.gif

Edited by Sparkxx

Lol. I love it ^-^

It's cool lol. I'm having trouble getting past the third gym. Elena pulls serious bs... She volt switches like crazy, and her little flying ones are immune to ground so I can't use dig, which means my only super effective move is rock tomb. Dewott, Sandile, Damaruk (or something) and Venipede. All 19-23 except Dewott who is lvl 30.

Oh man I hated that gym! I'm playing through slowly too. laugh.gif I have just 4 badges and am leveling by trying to catch the two Pan-monkies I don't have. @_@

I was doing ranked battles when it made me battle with the three Pokemon I didn't pick huh.gif I wasn't looking at the screen, so I dunno if it said anything right before the battle. Has that happened to any of you?

I lost because of it >_<

Oh man I hated that gym! I'm playing through slowly too. laugh.gif I have just 4 badges and am leveling by trying to catch the two Pan-monkies I don't have. @_@

That's a bummer. I like how the give you one though tongue.gif

*Facepalm* She's the fourth gym...

I had troubles with Elesa as well. I lost to her 2 times. She kept spamming Volt Switch which gets hella annoying. >.<

Grinding on levels was the only way to defeat her.

Same here. dry.gif I only had to face her twice to get the badge, but she was still petty tricky.

I've done it way more than twice, just trying to avoid grinding levels. But I've given up lol. Currently grinding.

I avoided grinding by getting a Dwebble with Stealth Rock. Kinda shameless, but I figured if she was going to spam Volt Switch I might as well make the best of it.

I grinded my pokemon all the way during a 6 hour trip sleep.gif'' lol

currently the levels are now:

Mienshao lv58

Lampent lv58

Eelectrik lv45

Ferrothorn lv46

Rufflet lv45

Serprior lv45

Rufflet and eelectrik were a nightmare to train xd.png

Can I ask, is there anywhere to re-nickname your pokemon?

Edited by Sparkxx

You should be OK with the team you have. I had all mine leveled at 50 before started the league. Just make sure you stock up.

Try looking in Castelia City. Name Rater should be located at the northern part of the city on the left-hand side building.

Note: Obtained 'mons you captured yourself can be renamed; traded 'mons can't.

yeah, I think I probably will level them up lol

and yeah my friend completed it within a week tongue.gif lol

I found the dragon gym the hardest, everything was so strong sad.gif

I think the gym trainers were stronger than Iris. They owned my fraxure with their darn druddigons.

I think the gym trainers were stronger than Iris. They owned my fraxure with their darn druddigons.

Yep. That gym was by far the hardest of the gyms if only because of the trainers.