Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I give up...I STILL can't beat the Befriend An Eeveelution game. [/epic fail at life]

My computer spazzes and makes me lose xd.png

I'll try today and then go on the GL.

How do I get the DW Espeon to appear in the Dream World? I can't figure it out.

; ^;

How do I get the DW Espeon to appear in the Dream World? I can't figure it out.

; ^;

I think they said that the DW Eeveelutions won't be released until the event to play the game is over. :V

Aaaaaaaaaah Game Sync you are being very confusing.

This is what I've been doing for the past half hour:

Global Link: Dream World is currently accessible biggrin.gif Tuck in a Pokemon with Game Sync!

*goes on DS*

*hits Online, then Game Sync*

Game Sync: *spends 5 minutes connecting to internet*

Game Sync: GAME SYNC TAKES A DAY TO RECHARGE AND IT R OUT OF ENERGY

D:

Game Sync: YOU WILL NEVER BEAT MEEEEEE

*shuts off DS*

*goes on Global Link*

Wash, rinse, repeat.

What's wrong with my DS? :<

EDIT: opps accidentally deleted post

All 5th gen.

I can transfer some starters from SS, but I'll still be missing Mudkip, Squirtle, Chimchar, Chikorita, and Turtwig.

I have mudkip squirltle and chimchar, if you like.

Anyone need/want a Zorua?

I am giving away 30 of them.

They are all '2nd Gen Purebred' Offspring of the Lostlorn Forest Zoroark and the Castelia City Zorua (Evolved).

Varying Natured and Level 1.

Hatched in Black City, Giant Chasm, Dreamyard, and Pinwheel Forest.

26 Males, 4 Females.

First Come. First Serve.

PM me!

Edit: If you want a specific nature then just ask and I'll see if I have it.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

I think they said that the DW Eeveelutions won't be released until the event to play the game is over. :V

Yeah, the game goes down May 5, and the Eeveelutions get sent out that day too. happy.gif

Crazy thing is, the game is glitched, so, unless you get a message saying you've already made your choice when you go into the game again, the 'mon you chose wasn't saved. IE slows the game down to where it's pretty easy to get through, so use that browser if you're having problems.

(I haven't gotten my Espeon yet, but I'm still trying.)

Um... what are the steps to get to be able to play the game to get an eeveelution? How do I sync my game?

Also, which eeveelution should I get... umbreon or vaporeon?

That: https://www.pokemon.com/us/account/signup/

And then this: http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/online-...d-a-pokemon_fg/

And then that: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/def...sp?deptID=15227

The Game Sync menu should be on your game's main menu when you get past the logo, but aren't in the game just yet. happy.gif

Connect to wifi, get a number five minutes later, and enter it when prompted signing up on this site: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/

Oh, and good luck; the Eevee game hates pretty much everybody. dry.gif Ya win, but it's probably not gonna save. *sighs*

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss258/G...amnglitches.png

Edit: And it really doesn't matter which one you pick, if you're casual, but all the pros are going gaga for Espeon's Magic Bounce, so I went with that one even though Umbreon is my fave.

Edited by Gamekatt101

You know, In retrospect...

If the Evolved form of the Eeveelutions you get are female...

Won't the Eevee you breed from them all have the dream world ability, making it possible to have ALL the special Eeveelutions?

Which is why, unfortunately, all the Eeveeloutions given out by the game will be male, just like they were in Japan. It would be nice if they would give us a female one, but even if they did it based upon the Eevee family's normal gender ratio, very few would get a female.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Well that's stupid T_T

Plus, Eevee with the dream world ability don't even exist in the regular DW...

Edited by Kukilunestar

Hm, I have a choice between surskit and ponyta in DW. What would you guys choose.

EDIT:chose ponyta.

Well it seems If I ever want to clear this thread of posters just ask what should I choose in DW. I ask and everybody leaves.

Edited by crazywargod

: (

Don't think I'll be able to get ANY eeveelution like this. Getting random spikes of lag making me unable to play...

I thought it was... well, a game. not another reason to make me want to throw our school's IT guys through a window...

edit: called mom, told her how to play, and told her to avoid the yellow and orange orbs. let's hope for an umbreon or vaporeon... I hope her working internet will make up for the fact that she's not as good at these types of games as I am...

Edited by Layn

Took me long enough to beat the game that I just went with Flareon. xd.png Hope your Mom can get you what you want Layn!

lul Someone beat the game for me because I fail at playing games like that <3

On another note I am really tired of hatching Zorua eggs, lul, so I've taken a break from that and am working on beating my Pokemon Black version. x3 I picked Oshawott since I already have Snivy in White and I dun like Tepig. :| I finally beat Burgh and am now on my way to Nimbasa. I'm exploring things I never did in White, lol.

Now to just get a Samurott before I beat the Nimbasa Gym leader. >3 Are there any Pokemon you can get before Nimbasa that know/can learn rock type moves? owo

i used drilbur, which learns rock slide at like lvl 28 or something. likewise roggenrolla/its evo will learn a few rock moves prior aswell

lul Someone beat the game for me because I fail at playing games like that <3

On another note I am really tired of hatching Zorua eggs, lul, so I've taken a break from that and am working on beating my Pokemon Black version. x3 I picked Oshawott since I already have Snivy in White and I dun like Tepig. :| I finally beat Burgh and am now on my way to Nimbasa. I'm exploring things I never did in White, lol.

Now to just get a Samurott before I beat the Nimbasa Gym leader. >3 Are there any Pokemon you can get before Nimbasa that know/can learn rock type moves? owo

You're welcome tongue.gif

Well if you ever want a Tepig, just to have the set you know, I have a few spares rotting in my PC.

Roggenrola can be found in wellspring cave. I'm sure it can learn rock type moves. Sandile might. You can get a fossil of tirtouga or archen in relic castle. I believe they learn rock type moves.

how do I check if the umbreon she befriended saved properly?

how do I check if the umbreon she befriended saved properly?

try to play the game again, if it doesnt say "youve already unlocked (umbreon)" you need to play again

yay, it worked! umbreon happy.gif

You want to know the upside to th GTS being mainly filled with head-up-the-ass offeres?

When you make a legitimate FAIR offer it gets snatched up pretty fast.

I offered a male level 1 tepig for any gendered and level archen a half hour ago. I just checked and it was already traded. Now I'm offering the same but for tirtouga instead of archen. *previously traded original tirtouga forgetting to breed*

yeah, i put a female corphish (one of my many failed dw ones) up on the gts, got eaten up in like 5 minutes. proud owner of a breloom now

*Runs in*

I think I've figured out the Eevee game! biggrin.gif The game saving your choice depends on whether you got a Token at the end or not!

I also upgraded to FF 4, but I don't think that had anything to do with it.

I'm just glad I finally got my darn Espeon.