Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Yep. That gym was by far the hardest of the gyms if only because of the trainers.

It was the hardest for me because I had zero dragon type or ice type moves/Pokemon. XD; Bahaha. It was terrible.

AUGH Okay. I know you need to have Tornadus and Thundurus in your party to get Landorus at the Abundant Shrine, but is there a specific time of day you need to go to the shrine, specific season, anything? Because I have both and Landorus still won't appear for me. Dx

On a happier note, I got an Archen finally. xd.png Hopefully I will be able to beat Elesa easily in Black now...=w=

It was the hardest for me because I had zero dragon type or ice type moves/Pokemon. xd.png; Bahaha. It was terrible.

My galvantula was a big help.

I just ended up powering through with my best attacks, but it was still a struggle to the finish.

That gym was crazy cool though. cool.gif The dragon heads were a nice touch.

I beat her! Hahahahahahah!!! Suck it Elesa >.>

WOOT!

As for the Dragon gym being harder... No fun! laugh.gif Ah well, I hope to have my pokemon decently leveled by the time I get there. Still only on four badges, but trying to get my main party at least to 35. Lucky for me those monkies take forever to appear. dry.gif

I meant to post this earlier in the morning (it's already night here), but work had other plans for me today. I finally managed to find and catch a shiny Pokemon today! Phew. Finally glad to get that off of my chest. I got it as I was hunting for Moon and Sun Stones this morning and as I was spamming Covet on Clefairy, Lunatone and Solrock at the Giant Chasm, a shiny Solrock appeared. It really made my day, which was good 'cause the rest of my day was censorkip.gif .

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Oh, congrats! biggrin.gif I haven't seen any shiny Pokemon in my game yet, but I'm still crossin' my fingers.

I just ended up powering through with my best attacks, but it was still a struggle to the finish.

That gym was crazy cool though. cool.gif The dragon heads were a nice touch.

My galvantula slaughtered the deino family pokemon and wiped out the others except one. Druddigon. Not only did it hit hard but my best attacks were physical so I was getting hit with that rough skin (or like rough skin) ability.

Yes, the look of the gym was pretty nice.

I meant to post this earlier in the morning (it's already night here), but work had other plans for me today. I finally managed to find and catch a shiny Pokemon today! Phew. Finally glad to get that off of my chest. I got it as I was hunting for Moon and Sun Stones this morning and as I was spamming Covet on Clefairy, Lunatone and Solrock at the Giant Chasm, a shiny Solrock appeared. It really made my day, which was good 'cause the rest of my day was censorkip.gif .

Grats on the shiny! I've yet to see one across all games. laugh.gif

I can't wait to bring to all my shinies from diamond and HS/SS to white biggrin.gif lol

and yeah the dragon gym was, weird. The trainers were hard but then when I got to Iris My mienshao iris 3 moved and KO'd her whole team lol

How many shinies do you have?

*is curious*

And just a reminder that Route 15 is where you can go and try out the PokeTransfer. I rushed me way through the routes, skipping trainers, just to find that place. Didn't know where it was at first so I had to check it up on Serebii. xd.png

I definetly have more than 50. I'll have to check when I get back

and no none of them were action replayed, although I know 3 of them that were given to me by a friend are hacked, which I released.

Some of the awesome ones are:

shiny beautifly

shiny treeko

shiny umbreon

shiny glaceon

shiny wurmple (the only one I didn't use the chaining method for)

shiny gen4 starters

Shiny Aron (my fave)

shiny ponyta

shiny rapidash

there my faves lol

I also have a shiny leafeon and ursaring in my heartgold...

if anyone has a shiny ferroseed I'll trade...

can you unlock route 15 before the league?

Edited by Sparkxx

50!? ohmy.gif I've used the chaining method myself but I currently hold about 20 shines in my entire set.

s Gallade

s Rapidash

s Togekiss

s Tentacruel

s Umbreon

s Ninetales

s Altaria

s Tyranitar

s Milotic

s Manectric

s Leafeon

Milotic (had it a Feebas at first) originated from someone else; wasn't caught by me. Got it off of a trade which was possibly hacked. sleep.gif *hugs his Milotic*

These up here are my 2nd and 3rd team I occasionally use. Well the 2nd has been combined with my Black team and the 3rd team still remains in my HeartGold. Not sure if I should transfer them over yet as I do need a team in HG. Or I'll be left defenseless. ._.;

I do have a record on the number of shinies I have obtained myself since Diamond version all the way to HeartGold.

Route 15, along with the East side of the Unova region, cannot be accessed until you defeated the league at least once.

EDIT: Found my shiny list...... and I can't believe I still have it. blink.gif

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3093/shinylistg.png

I was crazy with shines back then. Lost interest in chaining ever since HearGold.

Edited by Sombreon

yeah lol

Some were recived in trade's (I had a trade thread on pokemon forum lol)

Yeah that happened in my ruby, I had completed it and transfered my swellow, aggron, groudon etc and was left with a zigzagoon O_o; I caught a seedot, transfered him and reset the game xd.png

I have yet to complete heartgold lol

oh, well it gives me something to look forward to (really not looking forward to catching zekrom O_O)

also, nice list!

EDIT: once I have transfered my pokemon to white, fancy trading? I'll get a list of mine or do have something in parcticular? Sorry but that shiny tentacruel is awesome lol

I have always found chaining on the water a complete nightmare xd.png

Edited by Sparkxx

Yes... and it is a list I regret seeing. dry.gif

*sigh* So many countless of hours I wasted on chaining....

*goes off to Dream World*

EDIT: You cannot chain in the water. Tentacool (now a Tentacruel) was a random encounter. Along with Roselia (Platinum(gifted to crazywargod)) and Weedle (HeartGold(again, gifted to crazywargod)).

Plus, all of these shines you see here are no longer with me. They were WAY gone years ago. You can say I'm a veteran shiny hunter; I've retired from them.

Edited by Sombreon

Yeah you know what I mean tongue.gif attempting to chain with pure luck lol

*awards veteran of shiny hunting medal*

Chaining? Is that the use of the device in D/P/P that makes you chain pokemon?

Otherwise I have no idea.

its where you use a repel and then the pokerader and then battle multiples of the same pokemon over and over again repeatedly until a shiny patch appears.

its seriously boring sometimes but if you have nothing else to do its worth it lol

Thanks. =]

Anyone else besides me still visiting Dream World? Today was my 7th visit and I'm up to 800 dream pts. 900 is needed to get a 3rd garden bed.

Currently I have 2 people registered in my Dream Pal Roster and 1 in my Game Pal Roster. I don't know who the 2 people are in my Dream Pal but I had them registered. Just to have someone to start with.

AUGH Okay. I know you need to have Tornadus and Thundurus in your party to get Landorus at the Abundant Shrine, but is there a specific time of day you need to go to the shrine, specific season, anything? Because I have both and Landorus still won't appear for me. Dx

._. Anyone?

And yay I finally beat Elesa. x___X I haaaaaaate that Gym, I have the most trouble with it of all the Gyms (even Opelucid's is easier...<<) and now I'm on my way to the flying type Gym leader...forgot the name. |D

And I got a Scolipede! biggrin.gif One of the very few bug Pokemon I like. Trying to evolve Herdier now, and then I'll work on raising Victini, lul.

I read somewhere that the Thundurus/ Tornadus (which ever version you have) has to be the one from your game. So bring that one and then the other that you traded for to the shine, that might be it. >>'

Thanks. =]

Anyone else besides me still visiting Dream World? Today was my 7th visit and I'm up to 800 dream pts. 900 is needed to get a 3rd garden bed.

Currently I have 2 people registered in my Dream Pal Roster and 1 in my Game Pal Roster. I don't know who the 2 people are in my Dream Pal but I had them registered. Just to have someone to start with.

How do you check your points? D:

I read somewhere that the Thundurus/ Tornadus (which ever version you have) has to be the one from your game. So bring that one and then the other that you traded for to the shine, that might be it. >>'

._. Not fair. Dx I traded my original Tornadus away xd.png Oh well, I suppose I'll try in Black version once I beat it and get the Tornadus there. *sigh*