Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

How do you check your points? D:

Go to the Global Link site > Log in > Profile button (next to the Log Out button) > Pokemon Dream World tab.

You'll find your information there, along with the points you have earned total.

oh my, you guys have a tornadus

i want one too!

the cobalion virizion, and terrakion are great too biggrin.gif

I was doing ranked battles when it made me battle with the three Pokemon I didn't pick huh.gif I wasn't looking at the screen, so I dunno if it said anything right before the battle. Has that happened to any of you?

I lost because of it >_<

*cough*

Yeah, I go to the Dream World every day now. I'm currently at 3430 points. All my garden beds are full of slow growers because I stalk Japanese players' shelves xd.png

I was kind of disappointed that you can't ever choose which area to go to. It's just random. It's going to be annoying when more areas are added and you have to keep trying over and over to get to the area you want, and then you might not even find the Pokemon you're after.

@Infinis: I didn't have my original Tornadus and Landorus appeared for me. I couldn't catch them so I borrowed my hubbies set and it worked.

Edit: Ah... Life is good. It was a ton of work breeding/hatching 90 Snivies, but when one of them hatched Shiny it just made my day! I traded a Corphish for a Japanese Serperior. Then bred the Japanese Serperior to my Female Serperior. 90 Eggs later, 89 normals and 1 Shiny...

Anyone want a free normal Snivy? >_< Lol

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

I have mudkip squirltle and chimchar, if you like.

I'd love to get those! But currently I can breed only the Unovas in Black and still need to get my butt in gear and kick the first and second gens into either SS or Black.

And I got a Scolipede! One of the very few bug Pokemon I like.

I KNOW! Its the best lil (even though its around 8 ft and 400 lbs..) bug I have ever seen! I quite positively addicted.

Whoah wait you can go to other areas to catch pokemon in the DW?

Woah! Hey! How are you visiting other people's dream houses in the Dream World? I can't seem to find anything other than Dream Island, and I don't have any Dream Pals either.

Whoah wait you can go to other areas to catch pokemon in the DW?

Yeah, check it out: Bulbapedia

After 2500 points you can go to the Windswept Sky, and the Sparkling Sea comes after 5000 points. It looks like once you unlock something else, where you go is completely random.

Woah!  Hey!  How are you visiting other people's dream houses in the Dream World?  I can't seem to find anything other than Dream Island, and I don't have any Dream Pals either.

When you're viewing your house, click on the option that says "Check Dream Pal map." There's always a random island in the bottom right corner, so you can check someone you've never seen before. When you're there, you can click an option to send a dream pal request. If they accept, they'll show up on the other sides of your island when you view the map and on the friend list you can see when you click an option on the top left when viewing your map.

I got so many points because I don't just go into the Pleasant Forest/any other area and immediately make a wish. If you get to the tree and choose to go back home, the Pokemon you befriended and the bridge don't go away, so you can go in again and play more games. Just keep an eye on your clock so you can judge when you should stop and decide on a Pokemon to join you tongue.gif

When you're viewing your house, click on the option that says "Check Dream Pal map." There's always a random island in the bottom right corner, so you can check someone you've never seen before. When you're there, you can click an option to send a dream pal request. If they accept, they'll show up on the other sides of your island when you view the map and on the friend list you can see when you click an option on the top left when viewing your map.

I got so many points because I don't just go into the Pleasant Forest/any other area and immediately make a wish. If you get to the tree and choose to go back home, the Pokemon you befriended and the bridge don't go away, so you can go in again and play more games. Just keep an eye on your clock so you can judge when you should stop and decide on a Pokemon to join you tongue.gif

Thanks for letting me know, but it's strange, I've looked at the map before and I don't think I've seen or noticed the random island there.

@__@ Today was crazy. I was showing my little cousins my Pokemon, and when they saw I had a Zoroark and a Zorua.. they went insane. My cousin Jackson was like "OMG YOU HAVE A ZORUA!? I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR THAT ZORUA! DO YOU WANT MY ZEKROM!? MY HYDREIGON!? AHHHH I WANT IT." So uh.. he gave me his Hydreigon. He refused to just give me any ol' Pokemon, even though I told him I could just breed more Zorua..

Oh, and for my other two cousins I gave them newly hatched Zorua. .w. They were really excited, but they weren't insane like Jackson.

Edited by MellaBella

Considering my most updated Pokémon game (prior to getting Black) was Ruby version, I'm ecstatic! Everything is so new! And battles have actually become more of a challenge! It used to be if you trained your team to easily take out the wild Pokémon in the area, you'd be ahead of all the other trainers. But now, they actually present a challenge! And the graphics are incredible! I’m thrilled! OuO And with so many new species, I’ve been catching at least one of every new Pokémon I see, which is a huuuge difference from what I used to do, only catching the ones I liked ie: Anything fire. I’ve also been training my team differently. Actually evening out the Exp keeping a contasnt growing level for all of my pokemon. I love you DSi!

Having some trouble here.

1. Where do I train Zekrom Lv. 65 & Riolu Lv. 50

2. Who is better? Zekrom, Lucario, or Zoroark?

3. How do you get to dream world?

Having some trouble here.

1. Where do I train Zekrom Lv. 65 & Riolu Lv. 50

2. Who is better? Zekrom, Lucario, or Zoroark?

3. How do you get to dream world?

1. Beat the Elite Four a bajillion times :V Or grind.

2. Probably Zekrom.

3. In your game, you will get something called the C-Gear. In the middle of the C-Gear there are green flashing hearts; click those and select Game Sync. Put a Pokemon to bed. Then go to pokemon-gl.com and you can access the Dream World there.

Keep in mind that to go to the Dream World you need a Pokemon Trainer Club account, which can be made at pokemon.com

Yay beat the Mistralton leader ~ I luff my Archeops. It is made of so much win @_@

Recently got every single female Dream World Pokemon all thanks to my Japanese games biggrin.gif. Took me several months to do it, but I finally got it finished. My Wifi has been crappy for a while, so I'm glad I got to finish it. Just gotta wait for my Espeon to be released, and hope Wifi still works happy.gif.

Also recently caught myself a shiny male Blitzle in White. Took me a couple weeks of hunting, but it was worth it biggrin.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Umm, AAurion. I checked the Dream Pal Map and can't find the random island on it. Am I supposed to do something special to get it to appear?

Edit: Well this is aggravating. I found out what the problem was. Pokemon.com had set the default privacy settings at the Nintendo standard (completely and totally Anonymous, or "Nobody") when I needed it to be set at Everyone to access other people's islands, which also explains why I wasn't getting any visitors.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Ohh. If I remember right it asks you about that right when you make your account, so I didn't think about it. Sorry about that, but I'm glad you got it to work.

I don't remember it asking me about that. If it had, I would have automatically set it to "Everyone." I guess it's possible that it did ask me and I was going too fast and didn't notice it (it's happened before). At least it's fixed now, though too late for yesterdays stint in the DW.

Woohoo! Finally got my Panpour and Pansage! Took a while, but I still don't have my party as high as I would like to tackle the next gym. laugh.gif Yay for more grinding I suppose... xd.png

Maybe you should try it on another computer, like a friend's or one at the library or your school =/

I got bored grinding my pokemon for the league. Now I have 30 bred emolga's :/ Yay for wanting a shiny lol xd.png

I got bored grinding my pokemon for the league. Now I have 30 bred emolga's :/ Yay for wanting a shiny lol xd.png

laugh.gif That's a lot of Emolgas. @_@

Maybe you should try it on another computer, like a friend's or one at the library or your school =/

I have a friend with an accoiunt, she says that it's not working for her, either :/

:lol: That's a lot of Emolgas. @_@

GBuigjh, you should see my PC. 8 boxes of nothing but Venipede. ;__;

Yes! Finally caught my first Shiny in White! 8D

I was walking around Route 15, training my Pokemon to beat the Leauge when I ran across this Shiny Fearow, and caught it! *celebrates*