7sharps

My Little Pony

You want mind-breakingness? Go look up Tom Kenny's voiceover career.

Oh sweet baby jeebus.

So are there like, five people who do all the voices for everything?

MLP:FiM is an AWESOME show biggrin.gif I got my boyfriend into watching it and now he's a brony wub.gif Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are our favs happy.gif It's kinda hard to choose which episode is our favorite though, so we love 'em all biggrin.gif *brohoof* xd.png

Ad that plays here in Brazil:

Wow xd.png

Anyway... 9 days until season 2! Who's excited?

SPOILER. But if you can't wait for Saturday, here's a chance to get a look at Discord!

... gotta say, not what I was expecting. Then I loved it.

Can. Not. WAIT!

Same here. I though it would be another equine figurine just like Nightmare Moon only manlier and buff. Never expected a hybrid/chimera.

SPOILER. But if you can't wait for Saturday, here's a chance to get a look at Discord!

... gotta say, not what I was expecting. Then I loved it.

It gets better - he's voiced by John de Lancie, famous for playing Q!! Learning he was the voice actor made me soooo happy biggrin.gif

It gets better - he's voiced by John de Lancie, famous for playing Q!! Learning he was the voice actor made me soooo happy biggrin.gif

Oh, I was wondering who was doing his voice. I knew I had heard it before but couldn't place it.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

biggrin.gif Who saw Episode 1, Season 2?

AMAZING.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I watched it and enjoyed it very much - so fun to hear John de Lancie voicing the villain. Now, I can hardly wait for next week. I also loved it that Luna got mentioned a few times, at least.

I watched it and enjoyed it very much - so fun to hear John de Lancie voicing the villain. Now, I can hardly wait for next week. I also loved it that Luna got mentioned a few times, at least.

Same biggrin.gif

-just finished it- That was... -claps- That was beautiful, I can't wait to see the second part. Discord is a great antagonist, and I loved how he messed with the mane six (Fluttershy's part just cracked me up, and I loved the reference to Eris' apples with Applejack... or am I just reaching for references there?), and... GIVE US PART TWO NAO!

Curses, evil internet. Work for me just once so I can watch episode 1! D:<

For the few seconds that I did get to see, I loved the evil chuckle from the statue. But then it killed my internet, and now the stupid clip won't buffer >_>

Ah, thanks. I hadn't seen it yet (I was waiting for Hub to play it in the afternoon/evening) and had it preset to autotune Monday at 6 PM. I just finished watching it thru the link and really enjoyed it.

Was randomly channel surfing when I saw it had just come on. And I totally forgot about it!

Loved the first one, can't wait for the second one. biggrin.gif

LOVE the Greek Mythology references too!

I'm fond of the Cutie Mark crusaders. Applebloom in particular.

And Twilight Sparkle.

Pinkie Pie all the way!

Oh, and I found MLP stickers the other day and now my name tag for work totally has a huge Pinkie Pie sticker on it now. biggrin.gif