TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Shiny eggs! Though because of the number of users + lag, I can't catch them. Though I've seen people already getting 2 of the new eggs.

YAY! I got one for myself. Now I have to wait for my one egg to hatch to get the other one and then catch for other people. One down 5 to go. tongue.gif I predict no sleep for me.

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

No more eggs are dropping...whats going on? My Sister is trying to catch hers...but, nothing is coming up.

You said it. Man, maybe I should wait an hour or three.

Same here, yet I will still battle at the hour drops. I will NOT sleep until I get both. lol

Yay new dragons! Booo needing a catcher because PS3 gets really laggy during releases.

V-day had come and as usual the massive amount of people are killing the cave.

I've yet to see another since the initial drop...fml. I'll try again in the morning I suppose.

I got both of my eggs! Anyone needing a catcher, drop me a PM. I'll be up for a couple of hours yet, so I've got lots of clicking time and I had mine in the first 10 minutes.

By some miracle I caught a Valentine's egg in the first few minutes. *shock* I'm not even SEEING the five minute drops though. ohmy.gif

I'm so glad that hubby is working right now; it would be terribly rude to tell him "sorry hon, no time for Valentine's romance, gotta catch eggs!" lol!