EllisRocks101 =)

Cheese

Oh I love that cheese.

It's my Christmas treat. A bit of that and a slice of Christmas cake = heaven.

I have to day that Feta Chesse is one of my favorites. GREAT on a salad with balsamic dressing.

Yes, feta's definitely one of the best cheeses for salads. {IMO, anyway.}

I LOVE cheese but Americana cheese alone is nasty. I also hate blue cheese.

I love cheese. Cheese and pasta are 100% of my diet most days. I put Parmesan on everything, but that stuff is really expensive. It's like $15 for a small chunk, but it's so good. The parmesan that comes in those containers that you shake is horrible.

My favorite is probably goat cheese. I also like gouda, fontina, edam, cheddar, swiss, brie, feta, etc. Hmm, I feel like making a trip to the specialty cheese store today....

I hate the american sliced stuff, that is only acceptable on grilled cheese sandwiches.

I hate blue cheese, although I found this gorgonzola stuffed pasta that is really amazing. I think that's the only time I've ever liked blue cheese.

I love cheese on green apples. It's a regular snack for me.

Spray cheese is an abomination. Barf.

I love cheese. Cheese and pasta are 100% of my diet most days. I put Parmesan on everything, but that stuff is really expensive. It's like $15 for a small chunk, but it's so good. The parmesan that comes in those containers that you shake is horrible.

That crap is forbidden in my house.

Cheese is incredible. But my mate doesn't like cheese. B|

Will make it rather difficult. I like cheese on everything.

I like white cheddar myself.

Fresh mozzarella = <3

Omnomnom. Esp. with tomato.

This thread reminds me that I forgot a hunk of cheese at my dad's...

I love so many different kinds of cheese! biggrin.gif One of my favorites is Havarti with dill in it! Yummmmm!

Cheese is amazing. Manchego cheese in particular:

user posted image

The only kind of cheese that I really hate is swiss... everything else is delicious

I love Cheese.

That should be a given.

I like Sharp White Cheese on Ritz Crackers.

And I also love love love grilled cheese sandwiches.

I didn't realize how much I love cheese until I went shopping today. Over half of everything I got was or contained cheese.

I think I'm obsessed....

I can think of plenty. Like cookies.... and pies... and ice cream. tongue.gif

I think someone is forgetting about the power of cream cheese.

Love cheese ESPECIALLY GOUDA, but hate pepper jack

I think someone is forgetting about the power of cream cheese.

Oh! Have you ever had Tomato soup with cream cheese?

Delicious!! biggrin.gif

I can't eat cheese sticks. I can only eat cheese when it's in or on some other food. It's weird. But i guess its saying i cant eat cheese plain. Like..you cant eat mustard without a hotdog,because its too sour like. Unless you do eat mustard alone. Then your weird. Take that as a compliment. hah

Parmesan contains the same acid found in vomit. No, I'm not particularly fond of cheese =)

Hopefully not just because of the acid thing. Considering stuff like the FDA allows for 60 aphids per 100 grams of broccoli, and the whole X insect parts in Y amount of spreadable substance and whatnot.

Nah, because it's also found in butter-- and I love me some buttah!

The FDA has the right idea though, what a great way to get some extra protein =o

I LOOOVE cheese. Its one of my favorite substances on earth. It is so bad for me but i could eat it all day. I love tillamook sharp cheddar cheese. (Both because its awesome and i live right near the factory) So the resounding answer to your question from this guy is oh yeah I love cheese.

OMG CHEESE. Nachos and cheese, cheesebread, crackers and cheese...

But heaven forbid the cheese is ever left by itself. No thanks you.

Is cheese awesome? Is it not? See what other people say.

Yes, it is.

Especially hard Italian cheeses.

I love cheese, though I have to be careful which kinds I eat and how much, due to a less-known-about dairy allergy (not lactose, whey allergies). Generally if I stick to softer cheeses I'm better off, unless it's cottage because that's mostly whey.

Favourites are brie, provolone, mozarella, and fetta

Some day I want to be able to make my own cheese. I have a cheese making book and all I need is to find a farm that will sell me fresh unpasteurized milk, and a place to make it and store it.

Overall, I'd love to be able to find a store where I can buy some home made cheese...I don't want to have to buy the expensive stuff to have any tasty cheese.

If you really want nice not too expensive cheeses find yourself a dairy farm who makes cheese or an agriculture College ditto. Clemson makes great cheese and I had friends from Ohio, Wisconsin and Maryland who all had dairy farms and made great cheese. Look around on the internet or in phone books and see what you can find.

Good Luck.

I do like/lurv some cheeses but others I can't stand. But I feel that way about most things.