sapphiredragon73

Horses

I searched, and couldn't find a thread about this, so made one smile.gif

what do you think about horses?

i personally love them, everything about them. i draw them, and i also go up to a horse farm, leasing 3 days a week and working one day up at the office

Horses are OK, I guess. I've not had much experience with them and I like other animals more.

I've only ridden a horse once or twice, but it's fun.

My best friend shows and loves working at a barn, wants to go into horses as a career.

I like horses when they don't step on me xd.png I really like riding , it's great fun. I haven't done it for years, though.

I love horses. I've always said that time with a horse was like a band-aid for the soul. I spent two years with a saturday job at a local racing stud, and later spent four years working full time (at first as a groom, later my job title was 'yard manager') at a dressage yard. I've never been as fit and happy as I was working there. Sadly I got made redundant when the yard moved to Shropshire sad.gif

Tasty.

XD

Horse ish chewy? *nom*

I personally love riding and raising horses. At the moment we have a Spotted Saddle horse and a Paso Fino, both are geldings. We also have a brood mare named Madaline, she's the sweetest Westfalen I ever met. My grandparents used to have a Connamera named Rhysen but he was too wild to be a dressage horse for them.

And I'ma stop talking because I know I'll go into a three page long post about how much I love teh ponehs.

I want a clydsdale. ((Someone save the spelling)) But then again 100 lbs weight limit in the apartment.

I've always loved horses since I was little <3 I draw them all the time, but unfortunately are probably the only thing I actually can draw xd.png Hahaha~

My first mare was a chestnut Peruvian Paso. I loooved her. She had such a great personality. Unfortunately, she was born with a hoof disease. It was treated very well, almost to a point where it didn't affect her at all- but, the ferrier cut her hooves waay too short and made them soft. It got to a point where she couldn't walk at all, and eventually we had to put her down.

Later we got a Peruvian Paso gelding, but he's as stubborn as hell. He was also being mistreated at my grandparent's house, which ticked me off. I'm almost happy that they have to give him away now. At least his new owner doesn't let little girls kick him in the muzzle, or smack his withers if he doesn't want to lift his hoof up for a cleaning. Poor Beau =(

I have a horse trauma. Of course I got over it, but it's sooooooooooooooo gross...

I like riding horses... Although I don't like their smell...

I love their smell |D

Although I don't like their smell...

You tend to not notice it after a while. Then again. I have awful allergies, so I don't smell anything. X3

You tend to not notice it after a while. Then again. I have awful allergies, so I don't smell anything. X3

No... For me it's different. I'm always smelling the smell...

Oh I have always wanted a horse I dream about them, I draw them, I know so much about them yet I dont have one. I WILL have a farm like type thing when Im old enough, I will have Clydesdales, Shires, and Gypsy Vanners/Irish Tinkers. I love draft horses, gosh I could go all flipping day talking about them. But yes I would LOVE to have a horse!!! And the smell is the best damn thing you could smell in the world! xd.png

Edited by BoneScar

And the smell is the best damn thing you could smell in the world! xd.png

Preach it loud and proud, brotha! xd.png

And call me when you get some Gypsy Vanners. I'd love to buy one. X3

I love horses, I took a lot of riding classes when I was younger and I used to go to horse camp. When I move out and have a stable career I plan on getting a friesian <3. They are gorgeous.

I agree that they're beautiful looking animals but that's as far as I go. I don't like being any where near them. I remember my best friend in highschool almost being killed by a horse who bucked her off and nearly kicked her in the head and it scared me to never go near one.

I dun like horses. My sister owns one and is completely obsessed. She says it doesn't smell, but even the car smells terrible that she uses to move tack. I'm allergic to the barn smell in general. >.>

I love horses, we have a Missouri Foxtrotter named Blue(technically Blue Wine and Roses, but that is a mouthful).

Here is a picture: link

I love horses, we have a Missouri Foxtrotter named Blue(technically Blue Wine and Roses, but that is a mouthful).

Here is a picture: link

:DDDDDDDD

I wanna hug eet...

Have ridden dressage all my life. Also rode hunt seat for my college's equestrian team.

Love 'em to death, but could never afford one... T_T

I actually think the horsey smell is kinda good.