RheaZen

Rhea's Art

user posted imageuser posted image

Lines are fail. What in the world is necessary to fix them? sad.gif Or is it a lost case that can only be fixed with new lines from another sketch?

What do you think about that? I really don`t like the eyes but they has to be yellow.

user posted image

How's your shiny guy going Rhea? He's looking awesome so far, looking forward to seeing him finished. happy.gif

... I quit working on him. It just wasn't working out ;____;

I did do this, though:

user posted image

I'll get to the crits tomorrow, dun feel like it at the moment. Blergh first day back at school.

Edited by RheaZen

D'awww! That's too bad, he looked so awesome.

Edit:: Wow, that's so realistic looking. Almost 3D-like. happy.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Really awasome sprite rhea!

I saw on my sprite where many mistakes, so I changed it a bit:

user posted image

Mrrr school why.

Fiorre - Get rid of the wings for now, they're just in the way - concentrate on bodily anatomy first. For the one on the Left, for example, the hind legs are way too large/bulbous, and though it's a bit hard to tell b/c of the wings in the way, its chest and forelegs seem to be rather small. The right one's anatomy is also wonky - from what I can see, the hind legs seem to be missing a section and are also rather bulbous, and the forelegs seem to bee to high/on the neck. I can crit more with the wings out of the way.

Sand - Ignore the back wing for now, color and shade the front wing.

Shaj - The head's a bit large, even for a hatchie, and the tail comes to a rather odd-looking and extremely sharp point.

wonton, sure. Based it off a photo though.

dammit Rhea join Bogleech ;___; You are so perfect for the site.

I love that ant, btw. <3 Very purdy. It's such a huggable little monster.

Nuuuu I spend too much time on the internet as is D: If I joined, I'd never be able to escape the morass.

>.>

<.<

Greetings~ Been lurking in this thread at odd times. But since I started, figured why not get a lot of opinions. I may or may not become something of a regular faise around here. It all depends on if I can actually fool myself into drawing. But anyhow. First timer so get ready to cringe.

user posted image Halp?

lol Sin C:

GAZE UPON THE HORROR AND TREMBLE

user posted image

and

user posted image

...8D

Edited by Xbcdrt8741

LOL INDEED XBCD

I like the sparklies you put on the egg and it's a very bright likeable yellow. Can haz? Kekekekeke~

Hm, a suit... perhaps have some of the tie showing so it looks like it's hanging off the egg? Er... as in, http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/...529/3457tie.jpg

Make the curves of the black follow the egg - presumably we're looking down on it rather than up, so the curve should dip downwards rather than upwards.

X, for the egg, give it a point of strong highlight for extra effect (I mean, it's got sparkles! Make it shiny!)

The hatchie... er... /rummages for words

Er, cough, it has a lot of flatlines?

How's this?

user posted image

And Rhea, I've made the concept :3 Link in my signature.

That's good. Mh... I daresay, move the ears up a pixel? Sorry 'bout this, they just need to sit a little higher up on the head.

I saw, Sand. Accepted, eh?

That's no problem :3 user posted image = 1 pixel

And yeah, smile.gif accepted. hehe wink.gif

Edited by Sandface

Ants have hard shells, and it doesn't look like it to me based on the shading.

Still shading the sprite.

I made the head smaller and changed the tail a bit, is it better now?

user posted image

Is there anything wrong with the pillow dragon?

user posted image

Here's a new version of the gold <3

user posted image

"Based off the shading" doesn't help me much.

That's better, Sand. Alright, for the wing, the top-most finger will curve from all the way behind the head to behind the front wing, so you'll just end up with the whole area being blocked out in blue.

Shaj, looks better. Add one pixel to the end of the tail, and a few pixels to the foot of the front hind leg.

X, egg looks better, orange hatchie looks very awkward... hrrr... curve the tail down and around rather than having it stick up, make the neck slightly shorter so the curve isn't as great (it just looks plain weird atm), have the right front leg's shoulder visible (youlll have to move the origin of the leg back a pixel, prolly), and adjust the visible hind foot so that it looks like it's pointed more towards us rather than giving us a side view. Also, some of the hidden hind foot should be visible, so have a but sticking out from under the belly.

As for the pillow, the far hind foot should be showing and the tail has some straighlines.

@Rhea: In terms of the shading bit, I think what wonton is saying is that it's not shiny enough. o3o So... bright lights and darker shadows?