Stunningfire

Height

I'm 168 cm... that's 5'6, I think.

I've had a pretty big growth spurt recently, and my doctor says I can grow to be 5'8, even though I'm 17 already. I'm weird blink.gif

I'm 168 cm... that's 5'6, I think.

I've had a pretty big growth spurt recently, and my doctor says I can grow to be 5'8, even though I'm 17 already. I'm weird blink.gif

Not really. You don't finish growing and developing until your early twenties.

I'm 5'6" and a half. Doctor says I'm pretty much done growing too. Sucks, cuz all my friends are about 6 foot+... I'm the short one. -sigh-

Not really. You don't finish growing and developing until your early twenties.

Yeah, but it's usually a few millimetres, not a few inches.

Im 158cm dont measure in feet im pretty tall for my age tongue.gif one of my friends in year 6 is atleast a head taler than me.

Incidently that's 5'2"

Which is rather depressing, because at 11 you're only 4 inches shorter than I am - and I'm 27!

Incidently that's 5'2"

Which is rather depressing, because at 11 you're only 4 inches shorter than I am - and I'm 27!

aged 11 I was 5'11'' ..... sorry to cause more upset in this dicussion tongue.gif

Yeah, but it's usually a few millimetres, not a few inches.

I gained about an inch or so during Uni.

I had a late growth-spur this year so I'm about 175cm right now...which is 5'9"aparently. Most likely have stopped growing.

Edit: because I fail at conversions.

Edited by Isuzu

I come from a short family where 5 feet is the usual height. xd.png Right now I'm about 4' 9" and still growing, so I guess it could be worse. C:

I'm about 175cm right now...which is 5'7"and a half I think.

175 cm equals about 5'9''.

(176.5 cm or 5'9.5'' myself, but still hopelessly out-towered by nearly all of my male, and some of my female friends.)

175 cm equals about 5'9''.

(176.5 cm or 5'9.5'' myself, but still hopelessly out-towered by nearly all of my male, and some of my female friends.)

Wow, thanks. O_O

I used an online converter from the metric system and that was what I got and believed it.

Thanks for clearing it up smile.gif

Haha I'm 5'9 and a half too...

But I'm not growing much anymore. last year I only grew half an inch. Sort of depressing. X]

I'm 5'4, which is about average-ish for North America.

At (very Asian) family reunions though, I'm about a foot taller than most of my relatives except for my dad, who's a lot taller than I am.

I'm 5'2, I think... My friend is like 5'9 and I feel so darn puny whenever he's around. I always feel shorter than I actually am. T_T Edited by choco566