Stunningfire

Height

How tall are you/your friends/family? Have you encountered any super-duper-tall people/midgets? Discuss.

I'm short. I'm in the thirteen to fifteen age range, and I'm under five feet tall. I'm not a little person, but my doctor did suggest I see someone to check if something was wrong with my growth plate thingies.

I'm 5'4". Wish I was a few inches taller, not cosmetically, just because I feel like I should be taller.

Idk why. Maybe goes along with the whole genderqueer thing.

5'5" or 5'6". Not so shabby.

There was a guy in my Elementary school who was over 6 feet tall by, like, 6th grade.

I'm 6'9" from the last time I checked. Most of my family is like mid to upper 5 feet and I have a few uncles that are 6 foot and a cousin that's 6'4" but there's no one near my height. I'm in my mid 20s btw.

I'm tall and I like it. Looking down on people hurts your neck less than looking up.

And people are less likely to beat you up. Then again nobody wants to beat me up anyway. I grow out my nails to be an inch long. Scares nearly everyone.

Of course, I am taller than a few of my teachers. That gets kind of weird.

I'm around 5'5" or 5'6", but I wish I could be just a few inches taller. I used to be taller than my peers, but now I'm average. Eh.

My father is 6 foot, my brother a little taller than that, my sister is 5'9'' and my mother a little shorter than that....and here I am being 5'2''.Sometimes I wonder how that happened. There was a little person that was in my government class a couple semesters ago...but for some reason I see tall people everywhere, so they're not as noticeable. Does anyone ever feel the same? If you're very short, you only notice people shorter than you and if you're very tall, you only notice other people being taller than you...?

I'm 169cm or 5'6" tall, yet I'm the shortest in my immediate family. I used to be taller than my eldest sister, but now even my youngest sister who is 13 years old is taller than me. D:

Wish I was a little taller, but as long as I get to go on most of the rides at the show grounds every year I'm pretty okay with being 5'6". xd.png

I'm about five foot four.

I have a frind at school who's almost six foot and amother friend at almost four feet.

My father is 6 foot, my brother a little taller than that, my sister is 5'9'' and my mother a little shorter than that....and here I am being 5'2''.Sometimes I wonder how that happened. There was a little person that was in my government class a couple semesters ago...but for some reason I see tall people everywhere, so they're not as noticeable. Does anyone ever feel the same? If you're very short, you only notice people shorter than you and if you're very tall, you only notice other people being taller than you...?

Actually no. I notice everyone.

Not really. The only thing that changes for me being short is that I have a harder time recognizing what other people think is tall. I mean, a 5'8" person is tall for me, so I will call them tall, though others would probably say that that is average.

Well I had 3 good friends (all male) in high school. I'm only friends with one of them now. (due soley to us going separate ways).

One was 5'2"

Another was 5'11"

I'm 6'0"

My best friend is 6'8" 290 lbs. could bowl professionally with a bit more work.

Was funny because my best friend and I are both big guys, and we would push around our 5'2" friend. It got to the point that he'd be paranoid passing by the bushes because we'd always push him into them. Or we'd go on either side of him and crush him. He was a good sport about it, if we wasn't feeling great or whatever we'd lay off.

I'm normal, but I'm gonna have 1,80 meters when I grow up...

By the way, I just turned 14 and I'm 1.71 meters.

Edited by caramba2654

*checks* Yup, I'm pretty sure I'm the tallest girl so far :B 5'10" here. I think the only other person taller than me currently is dragoon1234 (and of course some people's relatives X3)

In my family this height is usually normal X3 I'm taller than my uncle LULS :B Always fun, especially when I'm with a group of friends and I stick out like a sore thumb 8D

EDIT: Just noticed some new posts and looks like I'm not the second tallest here anymore tongue.gif Oopsies

Edited by grishiu

I am tall for my age, I am 5'6", I am twelve. Don't comment about me still being shorter than you sis.