Stunningfire

Height

1m 88cm here. Which is 6ft 21⁄64in, I suppose.

I seriously don't get the imperial system. Just, why?

I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 6'2" and he's a total butt. Hes really sweet and all but occasionally he loves to make fun of my height by squatting a bit and putting his hands on his knees to look me in the eye as I talk to him. I've occasionally made a playful swat at him. He does that to anyone that's a decent ways shorter than him and like me, they all attempt a swat at him. Hes a quick one though. Its all in good fun and he apologizes while laughing though so its not like he does it to be mean~

Edited by AnanoKimi

Mid-teens and 5'6. My grandfather is around 6'3. Unless I get taller, I'm gonna look like a clown, which sucks XD

I'm 1.63m tall. I have a girl friend who is about 2+m tall and her boyfriend is about 5'6'. Would that be awkward?

I'm 1.63m tall. I have a girl friend who is about 2+m tall and her boyfriend is about 5'6'. Would that be awkward?

Tallness doesn't really matter in a couple. It's a bit weird to see a taller girl, tho... But I think it looks cute ^w^

I'm 1,64 m.... So, 5'3''... And even if you don't believe it, in my country I'm not that short for being a girl. xd.pngD

I'm 1,64 m.... So, 5'3''

1.64 meters is 5'4.5'', so you're a bit taller in imperial than you thought. wink.gif

(For anyone using cm to feet converters: x.z feet is not equal to x'z'', since a foot has twelve inches in it, not ten.)

I'm a bit below average at 5'4". My husband is 6'4", and my best friend is 6'5". I'm surrounded by giants!

I'm 5'6". I'd like to be taller but I can usually reach things so I guess it's OK.

I'm 5'7". Never got the extreme growth phase though, so it could still happen, I was calculated on 6'4", glad I'm not that tall. I like being at this height biggrin.gif

The last time I checked I was around 164cm tall, I've never really used feet as a way of measurement but I'm pretty sure that's a 5 foot 3?

I'm 4'11" (150cm) .... hah.....

Still hoping against hope that I'll get a growth spurt. I'm estimated at about 5'3" (160cm), but.

I am 5'4'' now. Prior to my first child I was 5'2'', grew to 5'3'' during my pregnancy in my mid twenty's. With my second pregnancy I grew to 5'4''. Something is really not right that I grow in response to hcg as an adult like that.

My sisters and I are all VERY short compared to our parents. The whole of our family's on both sides are very tall. Dad is 6' mom is 5'11'', to have children at 5', 5'2'', and 5'4'' as adults is abnormal. We suspect we all might have some sort of growth hormone disorder that no one bothered to look into because we are not abnormal for females. If we had all been tiny boys our parents would probably have been freaked out and actually looked into things when we were young and something could have been done.

My sons growth was stunted by his celiac. He is twice his sisters age and she is barely two inches shorter than him. That is what lead me to push for the celiac testing because it runs on his fathers side of the family. He was not having severe reactions otherwise. He was just tiny compared to his full sibling. He will likely be charted and tested for growth into his twentys, because people with stunting like that often keep growing after their peers stop. If they are healthy and have no other problems, hence the charting and testing.

I'm 5'3" but all my friends and family are really tall so I'm usually the shortest one around. For a while my aunt teased me for being to short but then I was like wait I love being short because then I get great hugs.

I am 5'3 3/4" so I am essentially shrinking. I was supposed to be between 5'6" and 5'9". I injured my back when I was really young and the damage done didn't show up until I was around 14 or 15. In short the lower 6 inches or so of my back the vertebrates are turned to the left and my spine curves up and down which kyphosis or Sherman's Disease....the opposite of scoliosis. If I had surgery which I won't until I can't move at all I will probably gain a little height. unsure.gif

I'm around 163cm tall. smile.gif

I think I'm average height? lol

I'm a meter fifty five. Pretty short for a highschooler right? My friends are like *reaches up, touches doorframe* I still have to jump.

I am 5'8" which is a bit above average for a female my age. I was the tallest girl in my family of my generation. Both my children are taller than I am, but not taller than my husband was at 6'3".

5'8" is not at all tall for a girl between 15 and 50. I did reach my height though when I was 10 years old, which is a bit young to do so. laugh.gif

5'2" girl. Late teens, done growing. :<

And to posters above about boy/girl heights in relationships, it doesn't matter.

My mom thinks my boyfriend is too short because he's 5'5", but does it matter if he treats me right? Nah.

It's nonsense that that's the only reason why she doesn't approve of him. Appearance shmearance. Sigh.

Edited by Dauntingale