Stunningfire

Height

True X3 That's why I enjoy it, for the time being... because in a few years *they'll* be towering over me...

The women of my country are an average of well over 172 cm, and the men can often be taller than 182 cm. Actually, I think it's not uncommon to come across men reaching almost 190.

Whereas I stand at 155 cm.

No, I'm not growing anymore.

Edited by Ripan

I'm 5'7" at 18, which I guess is kind of short for a guy my age. I haven't grown an inch in years. Most of my friends are near, at, or over 6 feet though. I'm the shortest one. :<

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

I'm 6 feet, 17 years old. Most of my friends are an inch or two taller. My girlfriend is 5 foot 10 inches, 16 years old.

I`m 5'2" and I`m 11. I`m the tallest of my grade

Really, now? I'm 11 and I'm 5'2" and pretty average.

@Murder: Being short is okay. You're special. ;D

6'2'' and 14, i hope i don't go too much over 6'6''. x.x

Edited by votehim

Really, now? I'm 11 and I'm 5'2" and pretty average.

@Murder: Being short is okay. You're special. ;D

Well...

I'm 5'2" and a half and I'm 11.

I broke the combo.

I'd say that 5'2" at 11 is pretty average, though. Actually, the average is apparently 4'8". Mm... Or at least Google says so. I'm twelve in a week, though.. Don't think I'm gonna grow very much anymore, I've been 5'2 since fourth grade...

Well the average at my school is probably around 5'1". wink.gif I kind of went through a growth spurt over the summer, but I'm still growing little by little.

In the last half of high school I'm topping off just under 5 feet.

To my understanding, girls typically stop growing three years after their first menstrual cycle, so it looks like I'm done. Maybe I could squeeze an inch or two out by the end of high school.

I'm known to be wrong, however.

To my understanding, girls typically stop growing three years after their first menstrual cycle, so it looks like I'm done.

YUS. I CAN STILL GROW. ;D

In the last half of high school I'm topping off just under 5 feet.

To my understanding, girls typically stop growing three years after their first menstrual cycle, so it looks like I'm done. Maybe I could squeeze an inch or two out by the end of high school.

I'm known to be wrong, however.

Aw, really?

Looks like I'll be 5'2" forever unless I magically grow an inch or two in the next nine months.

i'm really short....

seriously my parents are always complaining to me why am i so short....

maybe its just cause the people in my class are tall... =.=

6'2'' and 14, i hope i don't go too much over 6'6''. x.x

My g/f maxed out at 6'1 when she was 13yrs - you might be the same *shrug*

I am pretty damn tall. At least a head taller than most of my friends. I'm not sure what height exactly though :/

I'm almost 6 feet tall >< I think the last time I checked my height I had under a inch left to grow till I was 6 feet tall :3

My dad is 6'4 while My mom is short compared to him lol She is only 5'6 or something. My sister is the same height as my mom too.

Hahah, I am 5'2"... Turning sixteen in a month, but as I started my period over three years ago.. Like.. more like six years ago xd.png I doubt I'll be getting any taller (and I haven't grown in years xd.png). My mother is about one centimeter taller then me, maybe close to an inch.. My father is around 5'7"... And his brother is about the same. However, I have my cousin over at the moment, and he's 6'2" or so xd.png; God knows where he gets it, everyone else in the family are teeny.

I've actually noticed I just call everybody tall tongue.gif Even if they are "average" height. I wish I wasn't such a midget though D: Then I could reach top shelves in supermarkets! Just give me like, two inches. 5'4". That would be nice.

i'm really short....

seriously my parents are always complaining to me why am i so short....

maybe its just cause the people in my class are tall... =.=

Why are your parents complaining to *you*? It's not even your fault. -.-

My g/f maxed out at 6'1 when she was 13yrs - you might be the same *shrug*

i hope so, about two more inches and i'll have to start ducking.

5'2" and doomed to be as such forever. My mom's the same height, my dad is 5'9".

It's not all that bad. I don't get hit by branches that may clip the taller folks.

Way too short. XP I stopped growing around 12 years old, but I started randomly getting growing pains last year and had grown 1 inch last time I was measured last month. I think I felt some growing pains last week, so I'm probably still growing... o.o

@votehim: lol, under doors and stuff? How tall are you?

Argh, I hate growing pains. <.< I had them during my growth spurt last summer.

@votehim: lol, under doors and stuff? How tall are you?

Most doors here are built either 6'10.6'' or 7'0.6'' as far as I know. The ones in my house are 7'2.5''.

Since he said he was 6'2'' I doubt it's the doors unless he lives/often visits an old structure.

(Hrm, most of my male friends are some 6'6''/6'8''...)

I did a BMI test in sport and I've already forgotten my height. :/ I'm around 5'8? I think I still have a little more growing to do, I'm just a foot or two under my older sister, and I think I'm going to be taller than her. o3o There's a four and a half year gap between us too.