Stunningfire

Height

My growth spurt is over and it left me just at a height of 5'4".

/sad sad.gif

I'm too short.

I think im average at 5'4.

Same hight as my mum and Nans. My brothers all all tall like me dad and granddad lol

so there is a genetic theme lol

I'm like 5 ft 6 in or something. My mom is shorter my dad is 6 ft 3 in I think. And I've seen some seriously short midgets, like kindergarteners which look so tiny now that I think of it. No offense midgets! xd.png

I am exactly 5'. I am a 14 year old freshman. The closest person in height that I know of is at least 5'5". ;A; please let me have a growth spurt, it hurts to constantly look up.

I am 22 yrs old, and I believe I stopped growing any taller around 16. sad.gif I'm stuck at 4'11" forever now. LOL.

Stopped growing about 3 years ago at 5'7". And I'm the runt of my family xd.png. When I was little I was so sure that my younger brother would never surpass me in height and now he's 4 inches taller than I am -3-

I'm 5ft at 34 years old, so I think it's safe to say, I'm not going any higher, lol. My BF is 6ft 2''-ish, his father is 6ft 6'', and my step-brother is around 6ft 6'' as well (his own father -my step-father- is about 6ft 2''.) My blood-brother is about 5ft 2'' and we both owe our wonderful height to our mum, who is about 4ft 7 or 8'' tall laugh.gif

The tallest person that I have ever met, would have to be one of my friends that I met while I was dating an army boy. Waaaay back in the day tongue.gif This friend, also in the army, was 6ft 9'' and just a big teddy-bear. If he wanted to dance with me, he had to pick me up, lol.

I haven't really met anyone shorter than my mum, other than my BF's Nana, who is about the same height as my mum.

Edited by CDM

I'm about 5'5''-5'6'' or so now (16 years old as of three months three days ago.)

...I wish I was shorter, actually. I always liked being the shortest when I was younger... :V

Also, I don't think I've stopped growing, so I'm going to end up being even taller... :<

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm around 1.72m tall, at 15. I don't know what that is in ft., you'll have to look that up yourselves xd.png

I last posted a while ago, so I'll post again. I'm nearly 16 and I'm 5'7" now.

I'm now 21, and I'm 166~167cms tall-that's about 5'4~5'5.

Edited by ylangylang

I am 5'6, I have a sister who is 5'9 (younger) and a sister who is 5'0 (younger) I'm the oldest... I am average height. I can wear heels when needed!

5'11"

I'm tall for a girl. And I hate when people point it out. It's like 'Thanks, I hadn't noticed. I've only been this tall since I was 16.'. And don't you dare say something like "You should totally play basketball" because that's just insulting. :|

5'1 and counting

One of my best friends is 6'

It really hurts to look up so much.

Man, compared to my friends I'm the shortest. dry.gif I have to look up to talk to most of them. I'm about 4 ft 9 in. Went back to China last summer and found out I was still short enough for 1/2 price train rides.. well there's a plus xd.png

I'm exactly 5 ft. and I'm almost the shortest person in my grade even my friend in 7th (my cello buddy biggrin.gif ) is taller than me tongue.gif I like to say I'm not short 'm just vertically challenged

Edited by puppie415

Even though I'm tall for a girl (5'8-5'9), I feel pretty short whenever I go to Holland. I swear, you people are like giants! That's a good thing, though smile.gif

I am 5'2". I have been this same height since fifth grade, so Im pretty sure I've stopped growing, which is unfortunate cause I'm one of the shortest people on my college campus. I take after my grandmother, who was a midget [truly, not just being mean], as the rest of my family is almost or over 6'. My younger brother is about a foot and a half taller than me, and jeers me over it all the time.