Stunningfire

Height

I come in at right about 5'10". smile.gif I've been almost this height for most of high school (probably only a couple inches or so). I remember in grade nine I was taller than most of the guys in my year, because none of them had his their growth spurts yet, but now most of them are my height or taller.

Not really. The only thing that changes for me being short is that I have a harder time recognizing what other people think is tall. I mean, a 5'8" person is tall for me, so I will call them tall, though others would probably say that that is average.

And someone like me that would be considered short. Just out of curiosity or maybe I'm nosey do any of you have a nickname for your height?

I'm normally called either shorty or lurch.

I'm 5'4" and shorter than most of the people I know. I guess I get it from my dad, because my mom and most of the people on her side of the family are taller. >> I prefer being shorter though, really.

How tall are you/your friends/family? Have you encountered any super-duper-tall people/midgets? Discuss.

I'm 5'9. The g/f is 6'1.

I'm about 5' 11" and my bro is either slightly taller or slightly shorter than me... I can't remember right now...

And yet, being nearly 6 feet tall... I'm fairly average in height compared to the guys here... with many of the guys taller than me not being just an inch or two, but more like 6' 5"+... so I feel towered over occasionally... xd.png

-K-

I'm 5'5'' (1,67 metres) tall, which is pretty average for women in my family and in my country. /shrugs

I am some 176,5 cm or 5'9.5'' tall- which is about the average for women over here.

Usually I'm good with my height- only, on occasion I get tired of having to constantly look up to my mostly male friends. My current height means I am nicely at about shoulder-height to most of them. biggrin.gif

5'10" and still growing. Being tall (for a female) is fun. Dad's about 6'2" and mom's about 5'7", used to be 5'8". I don't think they expected me to be as tall as I am, which is a little odd. My dad's family is a very tall bunch.

My friends are all shorter than me, last time I checked... Although one of them might be my height by now.

I'm 5'6", and sadly I've had to watch my younger sister and two younger cousins overtake me in height dry.gif The third cousin hasn't overtaken me yet, but she's 14 years younger than I am so she's well on the way... Sucks being the shortest person in the family. Another few inches wouldn't go amiss. Sadly the only place those seem to be going is around the middle.

I'm 164cm, and my boyfriend is 190-something-cm. I'm happy about my height. I don't feel the need to be any taller smile.gif

I'm short, I think about 161 cm. (or 5'3" - 5'4", something like that). I try not to change my opinion about myself based on my height, though... haha xd.png

I'm 5 feet 4 inches. My mother is 4'8". All of my sisters are shorter than me and I have one brother who is 6 foot but the other 3 are 5'7" to 5'9".

I come from a tall family. My mom is 5'12" (yes, she refuses being 6 feet tall) and my dad is 6'2". I am a hair under 5 feet and I am eleven. That means I am taller then average, but not by that much.

I remember once at an airport I saw this woman who was probably 7'6". I had never seen anyone so tall. She was REALLY tall. But there had to be something wrong with her bone growth, or something, that was NOT normal. It was pretty darn cool.

I'm 5'4" tall, so I'm a bit short I suppose. I am taller than my mom though, but dad and sis are a bit taller than me.

My cousin is over 6 feet tall and he is younger than I am xd.png.

I am like... 5'1 1/5. Really short.

and my girlfriend is 5'7". xDDD (she's a year younger too)

Edited by Ebilkitty

I'm 1m62cm (5'3'' if I did the math right) and my husband is 1m90 (6'3'' I think).

I started wearing high heels when I met him, because it's nicer to able to kiss him without him having to stoop biggrin.gif

I generally am OK with my height, though when at a concert or a festival I would really like to a bit taller. It would be nice to actually see what's happening on stage...

I also don't like being in crowds or crowded places because I just can't see far enough then.

I'm 15 years old and I'm 5'1". But it's weird because my parents are short and my brother is very tall. I do have some relatives that are tall and I haven't stopped growing, so I hope I at least make it to 5'6" or taller.

I'm 4 feet tall, the shortest one in my class. Ironic that I got paired up with the tallest person in my grade for dance.

I'm pretty average for my grade/age, about 5"2'. I'm taller than most of my friends, and guys too... >_< But that's okay. X3 I enjoy being tall. I get to intimidate my one friend who's, like, half my height.

I'm pretty average for my grade/age, about 5"2'. I'm taller than most of my friends, and guys too... >_< But that's okay. X3 I enjoy being tall. I get to intimidate my one friend who's, like, half my height.

Well... er, you're like twelve, right? Then obviously most guys haven't started puberty around that age.