Stunningfire

Height

5'9 and taller than my mum, which I won't let her forget tongue.gif Its kinda annoying 'cause I can't wear heels or I really tower over everyone.

Edited by Horse2000

I'm 164 cm.

I think that's 5.4 feet but I'm not sure unsure.gif

I'm not very tall but I don't care, I'm happy the way I am.

Oh, I'm embarrassingly short for someone my age. xd.png My dream is to one day be 6 feet so my friends will stop teasing me about being the small one. But it's starting to look like it's a bit late for that. I'm about 5'5" I think.

Edited by kasabian

Oh, I'm embarrassingly short for someone my age. xd.png My dream is to one day be 6 feet so my friends will stop teasing me about being the small one. But it's starting to look like it's a bit late for that. I'm about 5'5" I think.

I'm only 5' . Don't worry.

I'm 5'4", 5'5" which is about probably average for my age range, but I'm taller than my mom and most of the teachers at my school.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I'm 5'4'' and so is my mom. My dads prob like 5'7''.

However one of my uncles is a midget, the only one in the family. Not counting him, my aunt is the second shortest in the family being 4'11'', and then it'd be my mom and me tongue.gif

I have my grandpa that's atleast 6'1'' though. Our sizes are weird I guess.

My height was measured a few days ago: now I'm 5'6", almost 5'7".

5'4"

Everyone's pretty much taller than me around where I live so I constantly feel short, even though I'm not 'that' short apparently?

I'm 159cm tall, almost 160cm. I think I'm one of the shortest between my friends, but not so short for my age, I think. (I'm 14, if you're wondering).

iam 5'7'' and one of the guys at work is 7'0'' and a girl is 4'1''

I'm 16 and 6'1" which makes me fairly tall, rarely do i encounter someone taller than me unless they're like freakishly tall. My parents are both shorter than me, my mom's 5'8" and my dads 5'10".

Edited by skimboard808

I'm 17 and I'm 5'2. I am actually taller then my grandmother and a couple of my cousins. And I'm a inch or two shorter then my mom. Also, I am still growing which is nice. Gotta love Italian genes.

True X3 That's why I enjoy it, for the time being... because in a few years *they'll* be towering over me...

what I'm that height and I'm a year younger than you and I'm considered short

Well, from the ages 10-23 I was 5 foot 2 inches, then sometime in between the age of 23 when I had my first child and 27 when I had my last I grew two more inch's. I am 5 foot 4 inchs. My parents are 5'10'' and 6'. My sisters and I are very short compared to the rest of our family.