Stunningfire

Height

See, I'm Chinese so I should be short. I'm so much taller than both my parents, most of my relatives & everyone I see to meet in China. To my parents, 5'8 is tall.

Most of my classmates are taller than me now, even those who used to be tiny compared to me in Primary School. I'm probably average height over here in the UK.

I'm 14 and in ninth grade. I'm a tad short of being 5 ft. Yep. I'm pretty short. Edited by Erica8798

I think the last time I found out my height, I was exactly 6ft. That was about a year ago, so I doubt I've changed much from that. smile.gif

I'm 18 and 5'4'. Havent grown for the past 3 years. My mother is 5'6' while father is 5'8'. My tallest classmate is a guy and hes 6'3'; tall for a Singaporean. Wish I was 6'2' haha.

I'm meter and 58 cm, so yes I'm pretty short. I did know one man that was over 2 meters high - every time he entered our house he would have to bend down.

I'm 13 (turned on april 16th) and 5.2 feet lol almost taller then my dad! My dads short and my mums tall so its really funny!

I'm average size in my class pretty much! All the guys are shortin year 7! (AS always!) But then they SHOOT up! or some stay the same!

5'6" and it's unlikely that I'll grow any more. I'm the tallest of the females in my family so far, although my sister will likely pass me.

5 feet, 2 inches. Tiny. I wear a boy's size 6 shoe. My fingernails are the same size as a young child. I was always a good head shorter than everyone in grade school. I was only 18 inches long when I was born.

I'm about medium height for my age now, used to be one of the tallest. I do miss being one of the tallest.

I think I'm roughly 160 cm or 5'3", and I'm 15 this year so I probably won't grow much more. I think I stopped growing when I was 11-12 though so... I've grown roughly 1 cm from last year, how depressing, although I could be a lot smaller. I have tiny hands and feet anyway so it's not too weird (I'm a UK size 3 and half and my hands are smaller than some 10 years olds, same size feet too).

Edited by sarahfish89

5'10 and size 10-11 (US) shoes so I'm fairly tall for being female... My mother is 5'8 and my father 6'0, so I fell right in the middle. tongue.gif I enjoy being tall though, I just wish my feet weren't so huge! It's hard finding shoes that I like in my size.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I'm 5'3''. Not too bad for being a girl. I realize it's on the shorter side, but if I wear heels, I'm pretty average. My mom is 5'1'' and my dad is 5'8'' so I fell in between them.

I'm 5'4, I'm average for a girl, I guess, but my mom says I'm too tall. I just a few itches shorter than her, and several itches shorter than Dad.

I'm 5'6 or about 167 centimeters.

Me too and I'm happy with my height. smile.gif

My sister is slightly shorter than me, maybe a couple of centimeters, but not much. smile.gif