Stunningfire

Height

I'm 5'9" which is pretty tall for a girl.

Most of my friends are at least 6 foot which ends up making me the short one in the group though.

I'm about 170cm all my family are quite short with the exception of my grandfather. My brother is about a head taller then me, add another if you count his afro. Two of my best buddies are dwarfs or little people, as they prefer. One has just recently gotten married and now has a beautiful baby boy smile.gif

i hate all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm 5 feet, but I guess then and again I might grow more. I kinda doubt it though...and people keep saying I will grow. -.- But, I hope to grow at least to 5'4. biggrin.gif

I'm 5'2" which is pretty tall compared to the average height of girls in my country.

And I haven't had a growth spurt yet. tongue.gif

i hate all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm 5 feet, but I guess then and again I might grow more. I kinda doubt it though...and people keep saying I will grow. -.- But, I hope to grow at least to 5'4. biggrin.gif

Excuse me?

You're my height >:)

I'm 5'3" and I'll be twenty in August. That's probably short but it gives me a huge advantage in hide 'n' seek, which I refuse to ever be too old to play, and it also means I have the ability to fit in a suitcase and apparently a dryer. My mom is 5'6" and my dad is 6'1" so I guess I missed the tall gene in the family. I have met a little person, he lives close to my neighborhood, and I really wish it was more socially acceptable to invite him to a hide 'n' seek party. That may or may not make me a terrible person.

Im 5 foot 4. *sigh* And Im in my late teens. Which means? I probably wont grow any taller. Dang it! I wish I was 5'7 or something. sad.gif

Heck my younger sister is now taller than me and she's only 13! How embarrassing... Freakin genes.

Edited by BlueMint

I amonly 4'6 but I am 10 years old. My sister who whill be 18 in May is right at 5 feet, my other sis who will be 22 in August is 5'3. My dad is 5' 9 and my Mom is 5' 6

I'm a bit shorter than people of my age. I stand at 4'10'..

And no, I am not 10 or younger if you were wondering.

I'm 5'2". My mom and sister are 5'3". My dad is 5' ... 5" or 6". My grandpa has to be somewhere around my dad's height, I think. My grandma is the only one in the family shorter than I am by an inch or two. xP

I'm 5'3 3/4...but I like to say I'm 5'4 to give me that little edge. I've always wanted to be tall, with those endless looooong legs... *sigh*

6'0, I think. It's been a couple of years since I last checked, but being 20+ I highly doubt I'm still growing.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not growing anymore at the age of 26. The last time I checked was when I went to renew my ID and I'm 5 foot 7 inches. My dad is 5' 6 and my mom is either 5' 4 or 5' 5. My older brothers are both taller than me and my older sister is shorter than me.

I'm 6'0, Female, and shortest living biological member of my immediate family. My brothers are 6'3 and 6'4, my Dad is 6'7. I'm in my early 30's. In Minnesota, it's not uncommon to encounter taller women, but in Florida where I used to live, we're something of a novelty.

but in Florida where I used to live, we're something of a novelty.

boy you can say that again. It's amazing how often I find myself looking down when talking to another girl/woman than looking straight or up. the only woman I know whose taller than me is one of the girls I work with, who is a good 6 foot, 6' 1? something like that.

Edited by Syiren

boy you can say that again. It's amazing how often I find myself looking down when talking to another girl/woman than looking straight or up. the only woman I know whose taller than me is one of the girls I work with, who is a good 6 foot, 6' 1? something like that.

Ah, I know. But when another tall woman comes along, I find myself standing a little taller, just to see who is the taller one. It's almost an ego thing, yet, somehow it's nice to know that there ARE other tall women out there. We're not alone.

Regional differences can be outstanding. I am 5'9.5'' and consider myself tallerish average for a female over here (with average average being 5'8'' or so). And to be fair I'd sometimes like to be taller, since I'm kind of chin-height to most of my male relatives and friends and the third-shortest female in my extended family. Would be nice to be able to look people in the eyes instead of looking up their nostrils. rolleyes.gif

Someone standing at 5'3'' is bizarrely tiny to me...

Edited by Shienvien