TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

I add my congratulations to everyone who won!

Ah, well, let me extend that to everyone who entered. That took persistence and creativity.

Chalk this up to another thing I missed because of my husband's Continuing Health Saga. (Yeah, having your very first seizure in a store right after Christmas and the resulting brouhaha in hospital does put a crimp in your family's plans. tongue.gif Plus, they suspended his drivers license - rightfully so, without an identifiable cause for said very scary seizure - so I must drive him everywhere for at least the next six months.) tongue.gif

I look forward to seeing all of the sparkling trees when they are open for viewing as well as the awesome prize dragons.

Are they gonna be breeable? I can't wait, if they are~ These contests seem unfair, but oh well.

Sounds gorgeous! I definitely didn't see that one.

My honorable mention tree:

It was a peacock "perched" on the tree, with its body (all in red) near the top, its neck and head (in purple) peering up to the left, and its tail (the round baubles in rainbow order, with the clear baubles in the middle, the "popcorn" forming a frilly base, and the flashing lights in between) curling over the whole tree. Its beak was two candies, and it had a string of beads as a feather on top of its head. It was looking up at a star topper.

Arula!!!!! I saw your tree! I gave it a 10, honestly, I think it deserved First place from the trees I saw.

It was a peacock "perched" on the tree, with its body (all in red) near the top, its neck and head (in purple) peering up to the left, and its tail (the round baubles in rainbow order, with the clear baubles in the middle, the "popcorn" forming a frilly base, and the flashing lights in between) curling over the whole tree. Its beak was two candies, and it had a string of beads as a feather on top of its head. It was looking up at a star topper.

Ah so you made that one! It was my favorite out of all the one's I saw and got one of the 2-3 10's I gave out! Glad to hear you won something for it, it was really creative!

Congrats to all the winners! I knew I wouldn't be among you, but I had a lot of fun with the tree decorating all the same. smile.gif

I do wish I knew what my own 'score' was, even though it was probably bad. (We're a picky bunch, it seems.) I guess I'm just one of those people who likes to be graded, lol.

Anyway, this was a great game, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the cool trees.

I add my congratulations to everyone who won!

Ah, well, let me extend that to everyone who entered. That took persistence and creativity.

Chalk this up to another thing I missed because of my husband's Continuing Health Saga. (Yeah, having your very first seizure in a store right after Christmas and the resulting brouhaha in hospital does put a crimp in your family's plans. tongue.gif Plus, they suspended his drivers license - rightfully so, without an identifiable cause for said very scary seizure - so I must drive him everywhere for at least the next six months.) tongue.gif

I look forward to seeing all of the sparkling trees when they are open for viewing as well as the awesome prize dragons.

Oh, Liddy! So sorry to hear the saga continues...

I have severe intractable epilepsy - feel free to ask me for any tips.

I'm sorry your hubby had an seizure! I hope he's feeling better.

Blessed be. smile.gif

Sunny

Sounds gorgeous! I definitely didn't see that one.

My honorable mention tree:

I saw your tree! It looked amazing to me ^-^ I think it was one of the few 10s I gave out like other people ^-^ And if that's how good the Honourable Mentions are, no wonder my tree didn't get chosen tongue.gif Congrats on your win!

Awh! I thought my tree looked good.. sad.gif Oh well! Congrats to every winner. smile.gif

I think what matters just as much as winning is that you enjoyed decorating and liked your own tree smile.gif

My congratulations to the winners as well! I thought the contest was fun, and it was nice decorating my tree. I can't wait to try to catch one of the bred prize dragons off the AP!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Looking forward to see the trees.

Is there any chance to get the ornaments, I've missed? Just for fun? Couldn't be online for a couple of days. Had to go to hospital with my 2 months old son. sad.gif

Congratulations to all the winners!

Looking forward to see the trees.

Is there any chance to get the ornaments, I've missed? Just for fun? Couldn't be online for a couple of days. Had to go to hospital with my 2 months old son. sad.gif

Obviously I have no more knowledge about this than anyone else, but I think you most likely won't. People who missed the Easter Egg and Halloween hunts couldn't get the sprites afterwards; but who knows, maybe TJ will make an exception since it is the Christmas event.

As everyone else says, Congratulations to all of the winners. I had fun decorating my tree even if it did keep through my decorations off. Fact is except the one time I had it very modestly decorated with not too many ornaments it kept tossing the ornaments off between online sessions.

I hope TJ will let us see the winning trees. I'd love to see what types of trees and just which ones were admired most.

Mine wasn't too good. I thought it wasn't too bad and then the tree cleared itself of a goodly portion of my decorations again. I didn't listen to the tree and put them back on and more to boot. That was a big mistake.

Oh well, it was fun. Thanks, TJ.

I have already congratulated the winners, but I noticed one thing about the trees that I voted on. A number of them had the toys and/or larger ornaments down below, mixed among the presents. When I tried to do this a few times, after I had moved the toy to the bottom and released it, it shot back up to where it had been on the tree. I could move them to the sides, but not to the bottom... Ah well, it was fun anyway....

As some others had said, I hope we can see the winners eventually...

I keep clicking the tree prize link to see if tj changed his mind and make me win... lol

me too. But just for the lol's I never expected to win in the first place. cool.gif

Edited by DragonLady86

Oh, I loved that tree. You definitely deserved to win for that. :-)

I wish I had trading power! sad.gif Pretty much everything I have is worthless for the 3 versions of dragon.

me too. But just for the lol's I never expected to win in the first place. cool.gif

...tree prize link? Did I miss something? xd.png

Any word when the trees will go public?

Still eager to see the winning trees.

Any word when the trees will go public?

Still eager to see the winning trees.

No word yet. Might be soon though, already been 3 days.

Prizes still haven't been distributed, can't wait to see those trees though!