TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

I think rather than 14,000 people PMing TJ to see if they had a place... that TJ would be better to send the email offers around again...

I don't know I've checked my spam box and I all ways clean it out but I do some times don't. maybe the emails didn't make it to the winners that happens at times.

darn, I didn't win.... sigh...

ah, well...

congratulations to those that did and thanks for the fun, TJ...

http://dragcave.net/tree-prize I believe it is. If you don't get "page not found", you've won.

Excuse me if that link is backwards. I don't think it is. D|

*sigh* I was worried about the auto deleting spam from my mail too but if that link is supposed to work for those who won... means I didn't. Makes me a sad panda cause my tree looks like a few I've seen described as winners. Oh well. I'll have to settle for trading for second gens of the winners dragons.

So does anyone currently know what the prize eggs look like or if people have gotten them yet?

I'm super curious to as what they look like.

Nope, they haven't been given out yet.

It'll take a while, because all the 1st-3rd places get to choose whether to accept a prize dragon or their choice of CBs, and if they choose the latter a prize dragon will go to someone in the next rank down, so TJ has to wait until everyone's filled out the prize form before handing out eggs.

I somehow know that as soon as the prizes are handed out to the winners people will be begging the people with prize dragons to breed them nonstop... But still, congrats to whoever won!

That's why TJ wasn't going to release a list of the winners even if he knew them. Those that win take into their own hands announcing that they won.

http://dragcave.net/tree-prize I believe it is. If you don't get "page not found", you've won.

Ah, well that helps. I'm not a winner sad.gif My tree wasn't very original anyway. The only thing I may have done that I didn't see on any other trees was I had a gold dragon tree topper with TJ's ornament over the orb between the wings, as though TJ was the topper smile.gif

I think the best trees were the ones that started as one color and turned into another as it went on, with the larger ornaments scattered around the presents.

I think the best trees were the ones that started as one color and turned into another as it went on, with the larger ornaments scattered around the presents.

Mine had a three colour palette that I really enjoyed smile.gif

*sighs*

Somehow I had a feeling I wasn't going to win. I never do with these kinds of things.

Well, at least I'll have a shot in the abandoned area.

Ah, well that helps. I'm not a winner sad.gif My tree wasn't very original anyway. The only thing I may have done that I didn't see on any other trees was I had a gold dragon tree topper with TJ's ornament over the orb between the wings, as though TJ was the topper smile.gif

That was... sadly, actually rather common. ^^;;

Still, while not very many people were all that original, execution counted for a lot.

Notice, however, that you need to be signed into DC on your browser before using the link. If you're not signed in (or signed in on another computer or browser), the link will by default give you a "page not found" result.

I didnt win wish i had gotten HM. but my tree was almost like a traditional tree. i thought it look rather nice. My only issue was before it closed i messed with it a bit and some off my ornaments that got taken off got lefted on the page even after i was done. -.- it didnt help that i had drill weekend for the Army and couldnt get to a computer because i was out in the feild doing training for like 3 days. Sad Face

No email...kidna figured that would happen. congrats to all that won. I hope the winning trees will be posted.

I got my hopes up when I heard my tree mentioned on one of the threads as very good, lulz.

Congratz to the winners though, can't wait to actually see them. wink.gif

Congrats to the winners!

I sure hope some of the awsome trees I have voted on are at least among the honorable mentions! Some of them were really creative smile.gif

Congrats to all the winners!

I can't wait to see the dragons you all won.

Thanks to all the people who worked on the contest, it was fun.

I keep clicking the tree prize link to see if tj changed his mind and make me win... lol

Was hoping I was among the winners...no matter..Congrats to all those who did win and here's looking forward to the Valentine event (-; wink.gif