cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Wish I could've stayed in the stream longer :c Thanks for starting the picture of my puppy. He's SO SQUEEDORABLE so far <3 :wub

Back to the streams I always miss xd.png

Ah well, I couldn't have watched anyway...

*Pokes signature*

Love the newest one, bummed I missed your last stream though. I'd stream myself, except my tablet finally decided to crap out on me sad.gif

Sorry guys, I kinda disappeared for awhile here. Doing lots of homework and using extra time to progress on Mikki's commission. Not sure how active I'll be in the next few weeks but hopefully I'll be here more often than I have been. D:

I miss you all though <3 sad.gif

Hey not a problem! I completely understand how much homework has to come first (you should have seen how long my art thread was completely abandoned until I opened up a request slot again *sigh*) and it just means that each piece will be done with the attention it deserves and not just churned out because you feel like you "have" to. -hug- Take all the time you need. smile.gif

;D Thanks Dragongirl!

Updates:

-done with college work and all (FINALLY) and graduating in less than two weeks

-got me a job starting in June

-I have time to kill until then

-started up Mikki's commission again (I owe her so big for putting up with me)

May or may not be taking a few requests sometime soon, depending on my progress with Mikki's commission. Keep an eye out just in case!

<3 Love and miss you all.

CUDOO!! -glomp- Really missed you! <3

Glad to see you back, Cudo! Can't wait to see more art from you smile.gif

I know you probably didn't finish the pic of Cosmo, my puppy, but I remember you starting his head. If you still have it saved, I'd love to see the headshot again happy.gif

Whoa, long time no see. Welcome back and can't wait to see some new stuff from you!

Aaaa Cudo I missed you! <33 It's so good to see you back. Can't wait for more of your pretty arts. 8D

:3 I've missed ya to cudo! Welcome back. and I can't wait to see more of your art.