cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

user posted image

Come watch me do artz!

Streaming Link: (Click here!)

About me:

I'm a friendly person who loves to draw and has been doing so since I could hold a pencil. I'm currently at the College of Charleston as a Hospitality Management and Business Management double major, but try to do the things I love whenever I get a chance. That includes singing, reading and riding my bike around town. Gotta love the southern weather (even in the dead heat of summer... *dies of heatstroke*).

You can see most of my artwork on my deviantART account. Depending on my mood and schedule, I may do sketch requests at any point. Currently, requests are CLOSED.

Also, if anyone is looking for someone to redline their work or critique it, please don't hesitate to ask!

Current art status:

Commissions are OPEN.

Requests are CLOSED.

Things any DC member can use:

Cookie

user posted image

Pirate Duckula strikes!

user posted imageuser posted image

Dolphin

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Commission info:

If you're interested, please comment in this thread, note me on deviantart or email me at cudo215@yahoo.com . You can also contact me on YIM/MSN with that email.

I take paypal and snail mail, as well as DA points in rare occasions or during promotions. My paypal account is under the name of my SPAM email (crystalshards9@yahoo.com) so please do not try to contact me by that email.

What I will draw:

Nearly everything. This includes dragons, animal hybrids, real animals, humans, OCs, etc.

What I won't draw:

No R-rated stuff. If it is questionable whether your idea fits this description, ask me first, thanks.

Pricing:

Sketches -

Simple B/W ($1-2) (link)(link)

Detailed B/W ($2-3) (link)

No-background images - ($5-7) (link) (link) (link) (link)

Full Color images - ($20-35) (link) (link) (link)

EXTRA CHARACTERS COST MONEY - depending on the type of commission, it could be anywhere from $2 to $10. Just ask for a price estimate.

Also, if you have any commission pricing suggestions, concerns or other likewise stuff, don't hesitate. Prices may be negotiable depending on the subject, so it never hurts to ask!

For other examples of my art, feel free to head on over to my deviantART gallery! ((Link!))

What you get with one of my commissions:

Anyone who pays for a commission will get both a signed version and an unsigned version of their commissioned piece. However, I reserve the right to post the art as examples here and in deviantART for my own benefit. You may do the same with the signed version but I ask that you link back to me so that others can find me.

The process:

First I sketch something and then send it to you. If you want to see any changes, you tell me and I fix them, and we repeat the process as necessary. After the sketch is acceptable, you send me the payment. When I get it, I will begin work on the final.

I usually work on a canvas of 3000 by 4000px, at least, for extra detailing, whether it is a big picture or not. I can re-size as necessary, if you ask.

Questions?

Please ask!

Commission Slots

1. OPEN

2. CLOSED

3. CLOSED

Request Slots

1. CLOSED

2. CLOSED

3. CLOSED

Come on to my stream (when open) to request something!

Completed Commissions/Requests

1. Xeraki (DevART) - Xeraki & Blazer (link)

2. Inuryoko (DevART) - Willou (link)

3. WinterRaven (DC) - Amerelle (link)

4. RinaChiba (DC)/(DevART) - Niche (link)

5. Dr. Paine (DC) - Chell, DC-based Magi (link)

6. Jerepasaurus (DevART) - T.A. Hallowhorn (link)

7. Afa (DC) - Silver Dragon (link)

8. Afa (DC) - Gold Dragon (link)

9. Caius (DC)/Vazchu (DevART) - (link)

10. Afa (DC) - Cat Dragon (link)

11. Agrona (DC) - Black and Vine DC couple (link)

12. Agrona (DC) - Black and Green Stripe Hatchies (link)

13. Sandface (DC) - Dog to Dragon (link)

14. Athdaraxen (DC) - Ath'daraxen (link)

15. RinaChiba (DC) - Tieria Erde from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (link)

16. MrPr1993 (DevART) - Lancebot (link)

17. Shajana (DC) - Adult White and baby Neglected DC dragons (link)

18. Sharlykng (DC) - Fluffeared dragon couple (link)

19. albinosilver (DC) - hawk OC based on sprite (link)

20. LastHylianChevalier (DevART) - Gothel from Tangled (link)

21. Afa (DC) - Kitten with Fishbowl (link)

22. Rainbowhite (DevART) - Kobalt OC (link)

23. Dogpals (DevART) - Unnamed OC (link)

24. DacianaAdena (DevART) - Vampire dragon (link)

25. PieMaster (DC) - Passport (link)

26. Dogpals (DevART) - Blanket Clock (link)

27. AnimositysDiviner (DevART) - Deep Exploration (link)

28. Nyliir (DevART) - Nyliir OC (link)

29. Satyr76 (DC) - Coral Snake (link)

30. Dragongirl408 (DC) - Crystal dragon (link)

31. Shadowwolf6 (DC) - Glacier dragon (link)

32. Plaguefly (DC) - OC (link)

33. Shajana (DC) - OC (link)

34. Klinneah (DC) - Lebendi OC (link)

35. KrystalSharz (DC) - Echa OC (link)

36. Verridith (DC) - Vladimir OC (link)

37. Walker (DC) - Neon Vomit (link)

38. Nupho (DevART) - Nepkae (link)

Oh god, this list is very old. Look at my DA or newer posts. I have to update the list above badly. ;_;

Edited by cudo215

Thank you so much Blue Sonic! smile.gif

And requests are open! ONLY ONE SLOT

Edited by cudo215

Sure can! What's the OCs name? biggrin.gif

Request Slot is now full!

EDIT

user posted image

Finished! Not sure what to call your OC though. Sorry I didn't do more than a headshot. I didn't have a lot of time today! >__< If you want it as an icon, just let me know! smile.gif

Anddddddd requests back open, taking one.

/EDIT

Edited by cudo215

Wow.....really pretty pics. I especially like the black and white one on top. Don't suppose I could snag that request slot, could I? If so, could I have an OC? His name is Niche. ^ ^;;

reference pic

Edited by RinaChiba

Thanks guys! ^^ RinaChiba, you've got the slot, and Vhyxalas, there are always commissions! biggrin.gif No but I will hopefully continue doing requests for a few weeks. Just keep an eye out. ^^

Request slot FULL!

Awe, thank you Caius!

And let me just say thank you DC community for all the kind words and support!!! <3

Done with your request RinaChiba! Hope you like it. I based the bottom half off of Stitch 'cause there was no other reference. >__<

user posted image

Requests will be closed for the weekend as I'll be away! But next week might be another story! You can still claim commission spots. My prices are unbelievably cheap and I am dirt poor! D:

Ummm, I got bored tonight so I finished something for myself. Another example of what I can do for a request/commission/etc.

user posted image

Awe, thank you guys! <333

I'll probably have time for at least one request next week so just keep an eye out for my name. smile.gif

I will keep an eye on your Thread. But I have a question, how do you draw your dragons, humans,... do you use and tablet and photoshop or something else?

Of course! I have a Wacom Intuos tablet but also sometimes use a Wacom Bamboo from my friend. I use photoshop for more detailed things, but have recently gotten into using SAI for lineart and sketching. Those really clean looking sketches I've done recently were all SAI, but some past stuff of mine is from photoshop. I'm still trying to hammer out some sort of style here though so I'm not yet consistent in anything. xd.png

Ah ok good to know, I have an Bamboo tablet, but I don`t work often with it (may I should work more with it). The programm SAI does it cost something? I never heard about this program bevore.

Well...if you know where to look, it's free. I can't remember the exact link I got it from, but the reason you've probably never heard of it before is it's japanese-based, and very popular with anime artists for it's clean lines.

You can try this (Link) but I can't be sure if this link is the one I used or not.

Edited by cudo215

Done with your request RinaChiba! Hope you like it. I based the bottom half off of Stitch 'cause there was no other reference. >__<

user posted image

Requests will be closed for the weekend as I'll be away! But next week might be another story! You can still claim commission spots. My prices are unbelievably cheap and I am dirt poor! D:

Cute!!!! lol and no worries about using Stitch as a reference. When I initially designed Niche, he was based off a combination of Stitch and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. So, needless to say, you got him spot on! Thank you! ^ ^