cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Cudo in London now? *Curious*

... Colourfull second one O.o

Yes I am, hence me being on at the same time as you, posting at what my computer says is 4:50am. ;P

it's 7:22am and it's worth being up to see your shineys =D

*serious face*

when you stream

yes indeed >3

*agrees with play on stream*

Cudo Stream!

Or I'm gonna stream >:D

*Chants*

Cudo stream! Cudo stream! Cudo stream! Cudo stream!

Again guys, busy in London. Checking out my accommodations, meeting people, checking out the city, etc. And beginning tomorrow, working a 9-5 job on weekdays. All the while battling jet lag. Thus, I can't promise a stream, unless it's on a whim during one of the few times I have to myself.

But don't get me wrong, I appreciate the enthusiasm, lol

Edited by cudo215

Again guys, busy in London. Checking out my accommodations, meeting people, checking out the city, etc. And beginning tomorrow, working a 9-5 job on weekdays. All the while battling jet lag. Thus, I can't promise a stream, unless it's on a whim during one of the few times I have to myself.

But don't get me wrong, I appreciate the enthusiasm, lol

Go on the London eye, you can see sooooo much from there x.x

Stream would be awesome cudo!

I've finally got Gimp 2.6 back on my PC. This is a picture I did

user posted image

It will be on Deviantart.

Edited by dragongirl408

o.O DG, is there a reason you posted this on Cudos art thread? xd.png

Also, the picture won't load. x3

@Dragongirl - Awesome! I like the fire!

Ok so I know I've been dead around here the past few days. Sorry guys. sad.gif

BUTBUTBUTBUT if anyone has seen the invitation on deviantart for the DEVmeet, I am going. Pleasssseeee let me know if you are too. I want to meet my online friends. ;_;

For those interested, it's taking place at Hyde Park in London on Saturday, June 30th at noon. So excited. o3o

I would if I could go to London, cudo! D: Are you taking the pictures I asked for? >.<

@Mikki - Yes I am! But I have yet to upload any of them since I am lazy. ^-^'

@Kittygrl - Don't worry hun, wasn't expecting any of the USAers or Canadians to come. xd.png

Edited by cudo215

Just checking! You don't have to upload them until you get back. Do you have time to stream for even just a wittle bit? D:

@Mikki - Not really. Haven't even drawn for the past week except for some doodles. Plus, feeling sick and I need to go to bed early for work tomorrow. Infinite sad face -> sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif times infinity

@Shadowolf - Aweeeee sad.gif Was hoping you might be able to make it down. Maybe I'll show up on your doorstep instead. Might even be outside your door this instant....

New hot toy on the market is Surprise Cudo! Tickle her and she stalks you from the bushes. Now with new, life-like creepy breathing!

Edited by cudo215

@Mikki - Yes I am! But I have yet to upload any of them since I am lazy. ^-^'

@Kittygrl - Don't worry hun, wasn't expecting any of the USAers or Canadians to come. xd.png

so dutch people yeah? >3