cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

No, not today! The sun was almost too strong today but it was good since I was outside for 5+ hours at the deviantart meet. Too bad you guys missed it; I met some awesome people, amongst a few crazies. xd.png

London is super fun, always hustling and bustling. The best part is hearing all these new ways to say things, such as toilet or washroom instead of bathroom. OH and I found out the other day that "zet" meant "z" when I was taking an international call for work. Confused the crap out of me, hahaha.

No, not today! The sun was almost too strong today but it was good since I was outside for 5+ hours at the deviantart meet. Too bad you guys missed it; I met some awesome people, amongst a few crazies. xd.png

London is super fun, always hustling and bustling. The best part is hearing all these new ways to say things, such as toilet or washroom instead of bathroom. OH and I found out the other day that "zet" meant "z" when I was taking an international call for work. Confused the crap out of me, hahaha.

That would be "Zed" xd.png

Being english is confusing. Partly becuase many other contries say words differently O.O

Well, it was sunny for the first part of the day... Until the wind came..

Whish I could have come...

Oh whoops, bwahaha. I would screw that up.

Yeah the wind made it a bit annoying but it wasn't too awful in Hyde Park, thank goodness. xd.png

Are you planing on going anywhere else? I know I'm going to Magna for this games Britannia event on Monday 2nd of July. If your interested in going I've got the map on this website here. (It's from a school trip.) I'll be there 12.30 to 3.30 if you want to met me there.

^^

Already started drawing mine, Cudo!

Preeety colours... O_O

/rage I missed all of them!!

/flips table

/turns table back over

I missed it too!

/reflips table

Hope all of ya can make this one. Going for two hours, hopefully! biggrin.gif

https://join.me/772-776-892

@Dragongirl408 - while I can't do sprites, I can do concept art. And I promised you a full body pic of that species. Already started it. ;P

Edited by cudo215

The sun is rising while I watch the stream. lol

New timezone is horrid.

I think some people don't make it to the stream no matter what depending on how full it is.

In easier words, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

It's not based on how many people. I think I can have 50 max. Imagine that many talking at once though... *shudders*

O_O

With the amount we normally spam and talk...

That would be like trying to whisper to someone on the other end of a football pitch...

that would be horrendous T_T

also im still in my rut cudo T_T

I will hopefully have it by the end of the week. To be honest, life has torn me away from drawing at all for the past few days. Should be able to pick up some steam for it soon though!