WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Username: RheaZen (Rhea)

Character Name: Rin

Sex: Female

Personality: The only time she's not active is when she's sleeping or just waking up (which can be difficult, as she does love her sleep); when she's awake, it's like she's filled to the top with caffeine. Exactly what sort of hyperness she's experiencing can vary from extreme happiness to extreme, gritted-teeth, -I-will-strangle-you-now irritation. However, she rarely moves to violence and overall would prefer to be left alone, enjoying the island's natural beauty. Rin is extremely stubborn and will rarely go along with the plans and ideas of others if she has other thoughts on how to go about things. However, she's not stupid, so she'll heed the call of common sense should it be persistent enough. She cares very little about the structures and machines and, aside from curiosity getting the better of her a few times, avoids the areas where they are present.

Animal Form: Cassowary biggrin.gif (Wiki link because they're fairly obscure.)

Description: In Rin's animal form, she's 5'10" and weighs 120 lbs; incidentally, she has the same height and weight in human form. Her animal mark is a red wattle marking slashing diagonally across her throat, making it look like she's been injured. Used to the protection offered to her in her animal form, she wears long jeans and heavy boots despite the jungle's heat. She does wear a brown tshirt as she's not impervious to the heat, but at times she straps on a pair of cobbled-together bark-and-vine armguards so that she can push through thick undergrowth easily. Her hair is bloo! black, raggedy, and short, and held in place by a bandanna.

Other: Her primary weapon is a good-sized lead pipe, though she keeps a shard of metal around to cut things.

Key word: Damn, well hidden. "Doe."

Edited by RheaZen

And Rhea joins the party that is us! =D /glomp

Eeek, scary cool birdie D:

Indeed. Since you're in need of herbivores/omnivores, I thought I'd try RPing a Cassowary hybrid. Sadly I'm not good at making my female chars separate and not self-inserts, but oh well.

The only problem I have is that 'pipe' needs an 'e', unless your weapon is a fruit pip, which aren't usually lead. ^^

Otherwise, accepted. XD

And thank you, I do try to hide the key-word. =D

biggrin.gif

Who wants Michael's wife to make an appearence? xd.png

No, it's a pip :|

Changing it tongue.gif What're people doing right now, so that I'm not completely out of the loop?

No, it's a pip :|

Changing it tongue.gif What're people doing right now, so that I'm not completely out of the loop?

Well, Micheal and Leo are having a fight in the lake. Micheal decided to play with fire and challenge a shark-shifter to a fight in the water. Leo's trying to kill him because he's male and he intruded into her territory.

A mare, whom Roko knew, died.

Uh...... >.>

*pats Roko* It's okay....

Roko: DON'T TOUCH ME D<

Another three characters are watching Roo from the bushes... XD

Uhmm... It's morning, I believe. ^^

Thanks ^^ Making a post now, most likely it'll be rather short as I want to get acclimated first before jumping into the action.

Oh, and Rhea, just so you know, yesterday (in the roleplay) a massive forest fire wiped out the big plains and a giant chunk of the main forest. ^^

Just in case you wanna incorporate that in there somewhere, as my character and a couple others are hanging by the burnt plains side.

Eep. Shoulda mentioned that, huh? >>'

Reposted as a bump. Wouldn't want this OOC to disappear...

Um... I'll try to post sometime? , _,

I posted. Feather was quietly watching the lake scene, but then she got bored and went to check on the Tribe.

My second character. Do you like her?

Username: Ramoth

Character Name: Beata (Bay-ta)

Sex: Female

Personality: Beata is generally kind and steady, but rather diffident and aloof. She has no particular need of company, and typically stays in her animal form, which virtually no one can seriously threaten. Provided that they don't startle her, smaller shifters and animals can approach and gambol about her, secure in the fact that predators won't dare attack her. So they're safe as long as they don't get under her feet or in the way of her horns. However, she does have a very . . . violent startle response, which generally results in the offender getting impaled.

Animal Form: This Black Rhino stands roughly six feet at the shoulder and is twelve feet long. The front horn measures two feet long, while the rear horn is ten inches in length. She weighs about 2400 pounds.

Description: Despite the great size and African origin of her animal-form, Beata's human shape is pale skinned and quite petite. She barely breaks 4'8" and doesn't weigh much more than 100 pounds. Her age only shows in the crow's feet about her gentle green eyes and in the hints of silver in her otherwise blazing red hair. She doesn't carry any weapons, and keeps various stashes of cloth around the island that she can fashion into a simple toga whenever she takes human form. Beata's mark is the silhouette of her own rhino-head on her left shoulder blade.

Other: Beata is quite possibly the oldest shifter on the island. She knows about the others, but doesn't go out of her way to associate with them. Or avoid them, for that matter. She has children, but they've all gone their own way.

Key word: Doe (reminded of Julie Andrews song in Sound of Music)

Edited by Ramoth

Ahh thank you~.

Great form; you've got the oldest character~ x3. Yer accepted. I'll put your sheet up on the list later, after school... x3

*facepalm* I shouldn't accept things when I'm more than half asleep. Thank you for noticing. x3

Hm. Any suggestions as to how I could get my char out in the open to interact with others?

Hmmm... As they're travelling to the caves, she could go take a look at what all the commotion is about? They might pass through her territory, perhaps~. c:

Well, this might be interesting. Feather's going to have to lead the Tribe close to the volcano to get to the caves from land-side. At some point I was going to have them cross a bit of open space (and introduce Beata), but it sounds like they're not going to like it. At all.