WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

XD Prolly not. But, oh well. They'll just have to toughen up. :3

I'm breaking up the journey into at least two posts, if that's not a problem. Mostly to give others a chance to respond. I've always guessed that the Tribe is east of the lake, but let me know if I'm wrong, and I'll edit the post.

Yup, they're on the east side. x3

/had to check

It's not a problem. =D I don't think most of us are with the tribe, anyway. x3

So, we all dead or something? I'll be sending out PMs soon...

I'll post as Leo and my other chars, but Leo is still fighting dracoon's character, but my other chars have nothing to do....

I'm kinda waiting for Cryptic to say something...

@Dark; ohsnap, I forgot about that. Drac's kinda gone, so you could probably, like, injure the character and leave it as a warning or something? Drac's gonna be gone for quite a while. :/

Thanks cryptic and Hazeh. :3

NO I SWEAR

So, I'm gonna time-skip. Anyone got any objections/suggestions before I do? You've got a few days to reply before I go ahead and do it. x3

Username: SaphiraSapphire

Character Name: Rona

Sex: Female

Personality: Rona is quiet, but she is a wonderful listener. She hoards her secrets protectively. Rona doesn't say much, but she will act strongly in what she believes in. She lives with the clan and loves it because her greatest fear is being truly and completely alone. If you ask her, she'll tell you that the children are annoying and the adults even more irritable, but you can sense an underlying affection for both. When Rona speaks, she tends to be sharp-tongued and hot-headed, but in the end she truly cares about everyone around her.

Animal Form: Raven smile.gif

Description: Rona is small and short. She has pale skin that looks like it takes on the color of moonlight. Her hair is a midnight black color, and if her hair is dark than her eyes are even darker. When you look into them, it appears like you're looking into a black hole. Her black hair reaches her shoulder blades and cuts off jaggedly like the teeth of a jack-o' lantern. Dark bangs cut across her forehead and stay right above her pitch-black eyes. She has an angular and delicate face. Rona is lithe and fast. She has the build of a runner with small yet muscular legs and thin, but strong, arms. She has the mark of a black wing on the small of her back. Rona wears a black tank top and gray running shorts that have torn over the time they've been on the island. For some reason, she wears a twisted bracelet made of flowers and weeds on both of her wrists.

Other: She is part of the second-generation Shifters and carries a small dagger strapped to her thigh.

Key word: doe

Edit: Fixed... I hope. My grammer and spelling checker isn't the most reliable.

Edited by SaphiraSapphire

Personality: Rona is quiet, but she is a wonderful listener. She hoards her secrets protectively. Rona doesn't say much, but she will act strongly in what she believes in. She lives with the clan and loves it because her greatest fear is being truly and completely alone. If you ask her, she'll tell you that the children are annoying and the adults even more irritable but you can sense and underlying affection for both. When Rona speaks, she tends to be sharp-tongued and hot-headed, but in the end she truly cares about everyone around her.

Animal Form: Raven :)

Description: Rona is small and short. She has pale skin that looks like it takes on the color of moonlight. Her hair is a midnight black color, and if her hair is dark than her eyes are even darker. When you look into them, it appears your looking into a black hole. Her black hair reaches her shoulder blades and cuts off jaggedly like the teeth of a jack-o' lantern. Dark bangs cut across her forehead and stay right above her black eyes. She has an angular and delicate face. Rona is lithe and fast, she has the build of a runner with small yet muscular legs and thin, but strong, arms. She has the mark of a black wing on the small of her back. Rona wears a black tanktop and gray running shorts that have torn over the time they've been on the island. For some reason, she wears a twisted bracelet made of flowers and weeds on both of her wrists.

Other: She is part of the second-generation Shifters and carries a small dagger strapped to her thigh.

Hiya SaphiraSapphire. :3 Glad you want to join the Island. XD Your form looks good to me, but there are a few grammar mistakes you might want to fix before I'll accept it. :3 "Your" and "you're" and things like that.

Personality: Rona is quiet, but she is a wonderful listener. She hoards her secrets protectively. Rona doesn't say much, but she will act strongly in what she believes in. She lives with the clan and loves it because her greatest fear is being truly and completely alone. If you ask her, she'll tell you that the children are annoying and the adults even more irritable, but you can sense an underlying affection for both. When Rona speaks, she tends to be sharp-tongued and hot-headed, but in the end she truly cares about everyone around her.

Animal Form: Raven :)

Description: Rona is small and short. She has pale skin that looks like it takes on the color of moonlight. Her hair is a midnight black color, and if her hair is dark than her eyes are even darker. When you look into them, it appears like you're looking into a black hole. Her black hair reaches her shoulder blades and cuts off jaggedly like the teeth of a jack-o' lantern. Dark bangs cut across her forehead and stay right above her pitch-black eyes. She has an angular and delicate face. Rona is lithe and fast. She has the build of a runner with small yet muscular legs and thin, but strong, arms. She has the mark of a black wing on the small of her back. Rona wears a black tank top and gray running shorts that have torn over the time they've been on the island. For some reason, she wears a twisted bracelet made of flowers and weeds on both of her wrists.

Edit: Fixed... I hope. My grammer and spelling checker isn't the most reliable.

There we go~ :3 Spell checkers are never reliable. You need to check your own work, even if you've got a decent one. ;3

EDIT: Had a derp~ Accepted. :3

Edited by WonderBubbles

Username: Moonbeam22

Character Name: Kaya

Personality: Kaya is a very shy, and often skittish. She is very quiet, and often stays on her own. She doesn't trust many people, and it takes time to get to know her. With time, however, she is a very happy and fun person. Kaya is a follower, and doesn't typically state her opinion on what is being talked about. She enjoys singing to herself, and being out in the forest too.

Animal Form: Doe

Description: Kaya is a tall, slim young teen with waist-length carmel colored hair. Her eyes are rich brown, and she has tanned skin. She has a heart shaped head, and she is rather pretty. Her mark is a faint hoofprint on her right shoulder. She typically wears casual clothes, usually a pale pink. Lastly, she wears her hair down most of the time.

Other: Like her animal form, Kaya is a fast runner.

Key word: Veranda

Edited by Moonbeam22

Hullo Moonbeam, glad you want to join The Island.

You'll need to go back and read through the rules and such again. I'm not accepting any carnivores. The length of the parts of your form are severely lacking, and that's not the correct key word. c:

Okay, I edited my form! I'll make another Charrie when I can be a golden eagle smile.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

Thank you for editing.

Could you please make the Personality and description a bit chunkier? The length, even though it's got the right amount of sentences, is troubling me. ^^' You've got the wrong key word again. x3 I didn't mean go through the character listing, picking out the different key word to the one you used, but read through the RP and find the new key word. c: I changed it before you posted your profile.

Oh god, those three just have to be polygamous. I'll be so disappointed if they end up choosing! xd.png

x3 It would be rather sad if they have to choose. Let's see how good they are at sharing~ x3

I would be so sad Q~Q

it would be so sad! D: hahaha, sharing. this'll be fun! it's already fun! :] Grey is so cute and Jace is like "Aw, don't be scared of Roo!" *pats Grey's head*

-flails-

BUBBLES

Jace is adorbs c: -pinches cheeks- Poor Grey is all frazzled.

I knoww I knoowwww Dx

I've got an idea for what I want to post, I'm just all... bleh right now. >> I should post soon.

/slaps self upside the head

Edited by WonderBubbles