WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Mm'kay. Then it's fine. ^^

x] I dunno. I only like one artist of jazz and I don't think I know any of blues. ;P

XD The Grey/Tu-what'sit situation is so... oddly/innocently pervy. XD

EDIT:

Haze; of course. The horses and gazelles were mentioned in the OP, why not others? x3

Edited by WonderBubbles

Talio, I think his name is? xd.png

Yeah, I know, and I love how neither of them notice xd.png

You ninja'd me. XD Soo I edited the other reply.

Oh, Talio... It's too close to 'Tulio', from The Road To El Dorado. XD

XD It's a bit ludicrous, but, since they're shifters, nudity should be common-place to 'em.

*needs to filter in*

Made a post with my evil tiger. biggrin.gif Make friends if you want. He bites, though. biggrin.gif

Done. He hates company, by the way. To the point of being almost xenophobic.

Fun fact: Michael's original shifted form was supposed to be a Raticate but since it isn't a real-life animal I tweaked it. xd.png

Ahh, I see. x3 Do I have to edit my post? o-o I dunno who Mike was talking to.

/has already given him a nick-name

x] Yeah, no Pokemanz.

Nevermind. BTW, is it okay if he knows Stripe and Carnarl and Roko and all the older Shifters? Which means he knows Willy too. biggrin.gif

I call him Mikey when I'm in a good mood.

Sure, it's fine. x3 Have you got all seven sentences there?

/didn't stop to check

XD When you're in a good mood, or he is?

Merp, I feel like I could have made that last post longer. D: And eventually, I will make Wes meet Roko, no matter how much he hates it. xd.png

Also, STOP GIVING ME UNWANTED MENTAL IMAGES. xd.png

*Glares at Bubbles's post on anglerfish*

Hey Dracoon, Bubbles specifically said that there aren't any other "leaders" or tribes on the other side of the island. So you might want to fix up your other post a bit.

C:

And Roko doesn't mind knowing him. But she definitely will hate him, I can guarantee that. xd.png

Speaking of, why is that all the guys want to talk to her? D: Not that that's a bad thing, but she might...kick someone. xd.png

/pats Grey

Poor kid doesn't realize she's too old to be doing that kind of thing to naked strangers, especially dudes x3

And Roko doesn't mind knowing him. But she definitely will hate him, I can guarantee that. xd.png

Speaking of, why is that all the guys want to talk to her? D: Not that that's a bad thing, but she might...kick someone. xd.png

I want Wes to meet her because I enjoy torturing my characters sometimes. xd.png If done in moderation, it can be fun.

That reminds me, expect disturbing nightmares about his past soon. They explain why he has a white streak.

Edited by satyr76

Also, STOP GIVING ME UNWANTED MENTAL IMAGES. XD

*Glares at Bubbles's post on anglerfish*

*big grin* Whyyy? :D It's fuuunnnn.

Drac; yeah, I diiid.

D: this is what happens when school rules my life.

what is this clan thing Bubbles has mentioned? do you just pop up there? is that where everyone is?

and you all has new characters O: i need some since no one'll remember my old onw tongue.gif omgoose i'm so lost and far behind and Hale has probably starved to death by nows.

The clan has always been there... o-o If you read the OP properly, you should prolly know that. Almost everyone's there; a few of them are down by the lake.

x] It hasn't been a day. He'll be fine. The fire's been put out by the helicopters and we're kinda wallowing in the aftermath now.

I'd like to see her try that with Ronan, he'd catch her foot and send it back. wink.gif nothing personal. xd.png

it's always been there? O.o i've read the OP like three times *is ashamed* how did i miss that? aaaah that's terrible of me D:

well! since i failed at that, i will have to make up for it with with an awesome post biggrin.gif that i will do after i complete my characters!

Meh, posted. Talio just noticed he was being watched...and ignores it. xd.png

it's always been there? O.o i've read the OP like three times *is ashamed* how did i miss that? aaaah that's terrible of me D:

well! since i failed at that, i will have to make up for it with with an awesome post :D that i will do after i complete my characters!

I don't think it specifically says 'clan', but 'group', or something like that. XD

Looking forward to it. c:

Dark: Snakes can't talk. :/

Edited by WonderBubbles

Dark: Snakes can't talk. :/

I said she shifted in my post.

o-o Oops.

I shouldn't skim read.

Sorreh. ^^'

It's fine. BUT some snakes DO talk. Like Nagini >D

I'd like to see her try that with Ronan, he'd catch her foot and send it back. wink.gif nothing personal. xd.png

Pffft, not if she was a horse he couldn't tongue.gif

You seems to forget he handled himself at the plains fighting her. wink.gif The more i think about it the more they should end up together. wink.gifxd.pngxd.pngxd.png