WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

alright, let's do this.

Username: crypticsoul

Character Name: Sauda [sah-oo-da]

Sex: Female

Personality: Sauda is exactly like a lioness. She is regal and graceful, mature and wise for her young age but if you mess with someone she cares about, she'll tear you to shreds, more literally than not. She is a powerful huntress and fighter when she needs to be. She projects an aura of self-confidence and control, ever the even-tempered one, and she is quite serious nearly all the time. She is always wearing a calm expression but it's usually masking whatever she is feeling inside. She would never burden anyone else with what she is feeling and deals with her problems on her own, rather involve someone else. She is always strong, never weak, for she knows Jace looks up to her and she would never want to portray anything other then strength to him. She has taken upon herself to grow up fast, in order to care and provide for Jace, whose life she treasures above her own. She's very motherly, warm and affectionate toward him. He means more to her than the entire world and she is fiercely protective of him.

Sauda, despite all her efforts, is hardly the picturesque woman she appears to be. She's messed up on the inside, torn apart by the loss of her family and the pressures of protecting one so young, when she was barely old enough to survive herself. A flurry of thoughts and emotions are constantly stirring her mind and she's become all but an insomniac because of it. The sadness, anger, frustration and sheer desperation that rages inside will never register on her pretty face.

Animal Form Lioness

Description: Sauda is 5'9 with subtle curves but an otherwise lithe, wiry build. She has long, slender arms and powerful legs, that she keeps all but exposed to the world. Sauda wears very little clothing over her bottom half, normally only a loincloth of sorts that falls to mid-thigh. Since her breasts are just slightly too big for her body, she wraps them securely in a couple strips of cloth and knots the fabric in the back. Save for a few ankle bracelets, that's it. Her skin is somewhat tanned but roughened and scared from the years.

Sauda has thick, auburn hair that falls in wavy curls down her back, curling at the ends just under her chest. Several, single golden beads are woven into the red-brown strands, scattered about here and there. Along with the beads, there are a few, tightly woven braids. Her eyes, in similarity to her hair, are a dark, rum colored brown that are wide-set and framed by thick, heavy lashes. Her face is long, her nose small and narrow, and her jaw-line has a slight, squared shape.

Other: Sauda's shifter "mark" consists of two, small oval-ish places just the arch of her eyebrows. They're darker than her skin tone and almost look like two, identical birthmarks. [use this picture for reference. you can see them very well on this lioness |X|

Key word: veranda

and, the second one!

Character Name: Jace

Sex: Male

Personality: Jace is the opposite of Sauda. He's bright, adventurous, loud and wild. He often runs ahead of her when they are out, eager to explore, so he is always a bit miffed when Sauda calls him back closer. He's very brave and will try anything once [be it climbing a tree, trying to jump a ravine, or even chasing an unknown animal] and sometimes Sauda has a hard time controlling him, especially now that he has gotten older and learned to shift. Jace is very friendly, though, and loves to be around other people, so, when they do find other to interact with, he gets very excited. Jace has a natural ability to charm everyone he meets but he also tends to attract trouble, purposely or otherwise. Jace, for all his rambunctious tendencies, is still quite innocent and sweet. Jace was very young when his mother died and the only one he's ever know is Sauda, who he still calls Mom. He knows now that she is too young to be his actual mother but that doesn't deter him from loving her unconditionally.

Animal Form Lion Cub

Description: Jace stands at about 4'11. He's scrawny but quick, though he is yet unable to outrun Sauda. He has messy, sandy blonde hair that Sauda keeps cut back out of his eyes and off his neck. This makes it a bit uneven, however, since she does it with her knife, so it often just hangs in shaggy layers. His eyes are bright blue, wide and innocent, and are very expressive. Jace still has most of his 'baby' features but they're starting to become more defined. His skin his almost the same color as Sauda's but, where her's is rough, his is smooth.

Jace's too big khaki shorts are held up by a belt, to which he's attached a small, sheathed knife. His pockets are constantly stuffed with things he collects from all over the island and are sometimes so full that they weigh his pants down. If not for Sauda, they'd slip right off and he'd never even notice, really not bothered by clothes. He does, however, cherish the boots that Sauda got for him a couple years back. They're worn and dirty but Jace wears them proudly. Sauda has caught him a number of times just wondering about in nothing but his prized boots.

Other: Sauda is not his mother but that is how he refers to her, since she is the one who raised him after his mother was killed. He just shifted for the first time about four months ago.

Jace's shifter mark is several, dark brown spots that run the length of his arm. They are similar to the rosettes found on the legs of lion cubs.

aaaaaand we're done! biggrin.gif

Edited by crypticsoul

alright, let's do this.

Character Name: Sauda [sah-oo-da]

Sex: Female

Personality: Sauda is exactly like a lioness. She is regal and graceful, mature and wise for her young age but if you mess with someone she cares about, she'll tear you to shreds, more literally than not. She is a powerful huntress and fighter when she needs to be. She projects an aura of self-confidence and control, ever the even-tempered one, and she is quite serious nearly all the time. She is always wearing a calm expression but it's usually masking whatever she is feeling inside. She would never burden anyone else with what she is feeling and deals with her problems on her own, rather involve someone else. She is always strong, never weak, for she knows Jace looks up to her and she would never want to portray anything other then strength to him. She has taken upon herself to grow up fast, in order to care and provide for Jace, whose life she treasures above her own. She's very motherly, warm and affectionate toward him. He means more to her than the entire world and she is fiercely protective of him.

Sauda, despite all her efforts, is hardly the picturesque woman she appears to be. She's messed up on the inside, torn apart by the loss of her family and the pressures of protecting one so young, when she was barely old enough to survive herself. A flurry of thoughts and emotions are constantly stirring her mind and she's become all but an insomniac because of it. The sadness, anger, frustration and sheer desperation that rages inside will never register on her pretty face.

Animal Form Lioness

Description: Sauda is 5'9 with subtle curves but an otherwise lithe, wiry build. She has long, slender arms and powerful legs, that she keeps all but exposed to the world. Sauda wears very little clothing over her bottom half, normally only a loincloth of sorts that falls to mid-thigh. Since her breasts are just slightly too big for her body, she wraps them securely in a couple strips of cloth and knots the fabric in the back. Save for a few ankle bracelets, that's it. Her skin is somewhat tanned but roughened and scared from the years.

Sauda has thick, auburn hair that falls in wavy curls down her back, curling at the ends just under her chest. Several, single golden beads are woven into the red-brown strands, scattered about here and there. Along with the beads, there are a few, tightly woven braids. Her eyes, in similarity to her hair, are a dark, rum colored brown that are wide-set and framed by thick, heavy lashes. Her face is long, her nose small and narrow, and her jaw-line has a slight, squared shape.

Other: Sauda's shifter "mark" consists of two, small oval-ish places just the arch of her eyebrows. They're darker than her skin tone and almost look like two, identical birthmarks. [use this picture for reference. you can see them very well on this lioness |X|

and, the second one!

Character Name: Jace

Sex: Male

Personality: Jace is the opposite of Sauda. He's bright, adventurous, loud and wild. He often runs ahead of her when they are out, eager to explore, so he is always a bit miffed when Sauda calls him back closer. He's very brave and will try anything once [be it climbing a tree, trying to jump a ravine, or even chasing an unknown animal] and sometimes Sauda has a hard time controlling him, especially now that he has gotten older and learned to shift. Jace is very friendly, though, and loves to be around other people, so, when they do find other to interact with, he gets very excited. Jace has a natural ability to charm everyone he meets but he also tends to attract trouble, purposely or otherwise. Jace, for all his rambunctious tendencies, is still quite innocent and sweet. Jace was very young when his mother died and the only one he's ever know is Sauda, who he still calls Mom. He knows now that she is too young to be his actual mother but that doesn't deter him from loving her unconditionally.

Animal Form Lion Cub

Description: Jace stands at about 4'11. He's scrawny but quick, though he is yet unable to outrun Sauda. He has messy, sandy blonde hair that Sauda keeps cut back out of his eyes and off his neck. This makes it a bit uneven, however, since she does it with her knife, so it often just hangs in shaggy layers. His eyes are bright blue, wide and innocent, and are very expressive. Jace still has most of his 'baby' features but they're starting to become more defined. His skin his almost the same color as Sauda's but, where her's is rough, his is smooth.

Jace's too big khaki shorts are held up by a belt, to which he's attached a small, sheathed knife. His pockets are constantly stuffed with things he collects from all over the island and are sometimes so full that they weigh his pants down. If not for Sauda, they'd slip right off and he'd never even notice, really not bothered by clothes. He does, however, cherish the boots that Sauda got for him a couple years back. They're worn and dirty but Jace wears them proudly. Sauda has caught him a number of times just wondering about in nothing but his prized boots.

Other: Sauda is not his mother but that is how he refers to her, since she is the one who raised him after his mother was killed. He just shifted for the first time about four months ago.

Jace's shifter mark is several, dark brown spots that run the length of his arm. They are similar to the rosettes found on the legs of lion cubs.

aaaaaand we're done! :D

Hgsdfbkjsdfmorepredators.o-o'

Accepted, anyway. x3

/went d'awwww~ at the cub <3

~

I am /so/ changing that keyword. >:o

Posted! xd.png I love Michael so much, he's a rare appearence in RPs.

He is an oddity. x3

I'd post, but I'm not able to right now.. ^^' I'll post tomorrow.

All my favorite charries are moddy. xd.png Even Jerry has time-bending powers now.

Michael's the embodiment of dysfunctional. I have a pic of him- he's a real person but the character's modelled by a character he portrayed superbly. Go real Michael! laugh.gif

Where are you going with this, dracoon? Your Michael is weirding poor little Feather out.

Wonderbubbles, just fyi, the code word isn't so secret when you can see it in every application on the first page of the RP.

You seems to forget he handled himself at the plains fighting her. wink.gif The more i think about it the more they should end up together. wink.gifxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Yes, but that was highly unrealistic ;3 A full grown man, much less a monkey, would not be able to overcome a thrashing, full grown horse by themselves.

And they aren't ending up together. Roko is a lesbian. She will never like males. >>

Yay, Grey has a playmate! =D /prods Jace

Wonderbubbles, just fyi, the code word isn't so secret when you can see it in every application on the first page of the RP.

*grins* Who says it's the same code now?

Yay, Grey has a playmate! =D /prods Jace

aww i know! Jace likes Grey quite a bit already since she sounds like loads of fun biggrin.gif

and Bubbles, they were going to be rabbits, believe it or not! but i came across the cub pic and was like "awww must have" so that changed that xd.png

aww i know! Jace likes Grey quite a bit already since she sounds like loads of fun biggrin.gif

Yaaaay =D Grey will like that. But Sauda is going to freak her out. ^^

Where are you going with this, dracoon? Your Michael is weirding poor little Feather out.

He didn't mean to! sad.gif

Yaaaay =D Grey will like that. But Sauda is going to freak her out. ^^

hahaha oh goodness! i can understand that though ;p that's going to crack Jace up and he'll try to be all *makes Sauda and Grey friends*

Grey's just a weirdo, though, because Sauda freaks her out for no reason whatsoever xd.png

haha that's too funny! aah i love it, this'll make it interesting! Roko's welcome to interact with Sauda, if you wanted, since she's just wandering now biggrin.gif if you wanted her to do something.

I'll stop using Willy now. biggrin.gif Pain in the a**.

and Bubbles, they were going to be rabbits, believe it or not! but i came across the cub pic and was like "awww must have" so that changed that XD

XD Rabbits wouldn't have last long, with all our scary predators. OM NOM NOM. >:o

But bunnies are cute. x3 That pic is adorable; I can see why you changed. x3

Uh, cryptic, Mel's skin is SUPER WHITE, not pink. As a snake, her scales are a whitish-pinkish, but otherwise, as a human, she's albino. Her eyes are reddish-pinkish.

oooh sorry! D: i will fix that right away! maybe it was her eyes i was thinking of or her snake form. i knew something was pink!

EDIT: corrected, Darky!

Edited by crypticsoul

Thanks, it's fine now. Anyway, you want Mel plus that character that talked with Stripe to strike up a friendship?

sure :] that would be fun. and you're welcome, i'm glad you said something! i wouldn't want to get your characters description wrong xd.png

Yay! I just didn't think that you wanted to see Mel as being unnaturally pink than unnaturally white. I'm really having fun with the added 'sssssss' every time there is an 's' sound. X D

XD I have to get used to reading it. It's disorienting for a little while. x3

Meheheheehhehehhe..... :3 I love doing that, Bubbles. Anyway, I'll just wait for a post.

Wait, Dark.... "harshly" doesn't have an 's' sound, it's the soft "ch" sound. xd.png