WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

It's actually Hazeh's turn to post. x3 I PM'd her the other week, and she was pretty busy.

And yay, new character~

For the "animal form" section, you should just have what the animal is. Not the description. x3 The description of her animal form, well... section below. x3

Instead of "russet-golden-red(is that even a color?) red fox", which is... weird, to say, perhaps "golden-russet fox" will do. Since russet is red... and for the species of animal form, just put red fox. x3

Here "She is scrawny for a Fox, but with a fluffy pelt." you capitalised fox, but didn't do it anywhere else. Consistency, please. ;3

The Mark is not a tattoo; it's a bit like a birthmark, but they get it when they first shift. x3

What does she have good aim with? =o

Space between the "Keyword:" and "goodnight", please. c:

I'm assuming you're still accepting...?

Username: mickiloo97

Character Name: Rukai (Kye for short.)

Sex: Female

Personality: Rukai is generally a very calm person. She keeps a straight emotion in the face of danger and panic. When she does become angry, it's the small things that set her off; asking, "What," once too often, or tapping fingers that are half-a-decibel too loud. She is not one to hold a grudge, no matter how much she tries too. Rukai is not usually very likable, but she places the blame on others for this. Her ideal friend is one that completely accepts her how she is, and is completely loyal. Even though she doesn't have very many friends, she likes to stay around others. Until, that is, it becomes too chaotic. She's sometimes very spooky and quick to strike when frightened.

Animal Form: Reindeer This one to be exact.

Description: In her animal form, she is large for her age, and looks as if she should be older. The majority of her body is white, but with small chocolate spots littering her pelt. Her antlers are slightly pink and are more blunt than most's.

As a human, she stands medium height, about 5'7, with a light-to-medium build. She is more lean than many, but muscular. Even if she does not appear so, she is extremely strong. Plain brown hair hangs down her back, reaching about the middle. The underside of her hair is pitch white, and almost never seems to become dirty. Rukai's eyes are very odd. They are dark brown, essentially, but they are such a shade, the look blue from a certain angle and light. She has a square-er face and bold features. Her mark is a dark hoof-print (from a reindeer, obviously) on the back of her left thigh. She usually wears a tighter 'spaghetti-strap' tank top, with very short shorts, purposely exposing her mark.

Other: The bottom of her feet are extremely callused, allowing her to go barefoot everywhere, and anywhere; even into places no other would dare to go, because the terrain is just too rough. Instead of running normally, she'll hop on the balls of her feet. Even though she is strong, her muscular endurance outweighs her strength. 2nd generation shifter.

Key word: Goodnight

Edited by mickiloo97

Always accepting here. x3 We need more people, and more action. o-o;

That is a beautiful reindeer. c:

Only thing I can really pick at is that her clothing could go in her description. x3 Probably good to have what generation of shifter she is, as well. Which'd probably be second gen. x3

askdhaslkdahsd I'm posting right now~

you gais! i missed you! *huggles all*

real life sucks....

but i will hopefully post this week ^^

I am slightly confused by your post, Haze. Did teh panda enter Rukai's thickets? That's what I'm assuming, but I don't really want to assume and screw everything up with my mistakes. -n-

Edited by mickiloo97

Hmmm? Oh, he just entered the thickets he'd been sitting nearby. His intro post was a little while back, I think on the second to last page...? They could be Rukai's thickets or close by, that's up to you. c:

But he was by the river, so, if she wasn't by the river, then probably not.

edit:

Uh, Micki, I don't believe the animals talk...

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Can someone tell me the whole order again, please? I think it was:

Hazard, Bubbles, Cryptic, Fire-ice, Me, then Micki.

Of course, I had to be skipped a few times because of my character's unconsciousness... So now we're back to Bubbles?

I believe it's Cryptic's turn, but there isn't really a designated order, it's just whoever should act first in order for the other characters to act. Bubbles could post or anyone, really, it doesn't matter all that much.

There's no formal order~ c: Just... don't really want to leave people behind. x3 I'll post if no-one else wants to~

Sorry if I kinda threw you guys in a loop. I'm really quick and impatient in RPs so... Yeah. >u<

Bubbles, do the animals talk? I was under the impression animal forms didn't communicate verbally (or telepathically for that matter).

Oh... x3 No, they don't. They were just normal animals that they shifted into. If there were two of the same species, sure, they could recognise the sounds the other was making... Or if they were... close, and like... friends. But, no, no telepathy. o-o

Fail. *facepalm*

I'M SUCH A FAIL RIGHT NOW.

I'm new, i'et? -n-

They can think, though? Like, have intelligent thoughts?

Edited by mickiloo97

Of course they can think~ They're human inside, after all. c:

Okay. :3

I'm still kinda nervous to post again though. >.< Don't want to get it wrong again. And it's just something about me posting more often than others already. Isn't there someone else we can wait for? ^~^

Don't be nervous! We're all friendly here, I didn't mean to sound berating if I did D: I just wanted to make sure just in case I had missed something or whatever. x) There's nothing wrong with posting more frequently, it gives the roleplay a kick start if anything. But if you really don't want to post, I believe Cryptic could be replying now? Or Bubbles? Really, anyone could.

This RP needs more posting. x3 'll post soon, when I'm not so completely brain-dead from sickness.... Probably have to do it after exams, too. >>;

Could you delete your OoC from the IC thread, guys~?