WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Well unbleh yourself D8 (i mean, take your time) -wild flinging of arms-

I love you. Q~Q

Oh yey cB <3 /smooch

By the way, have you thought of making a new thread and/or getting this one wiped? We don't have to start over (though, I guess you could say we kind of just did with the timeskip xd.png) but it'd be a bit fresher and might attract new people.

Just some food for thought c:

I would like to join!

Username: Fire-Ice

Character Name: Fyre

Sex: Female

Personality: Fyre is somewhat shy and only voices her opinion occasionally. If she has strong feelings about something then she will always defend her point, unless she feels very threatened. When she feels threatened she will try to hide, and if she can't she will pretend she is very powerful and hopes she will scare away whoever threatens her. If you are kind to her, then she will come more out of her shell and when she is like that she is a really good friend. She is very dedicated to her friends, since she has few, and will do anything for them. She prefers to be awake during night, but she can sometimes be seen during the day. Fyre is very particular about weather and likes it when temperatures are just right, not too cold, not too hot.

Animal Form:Red Panda!

Description: Fyre is a very small size for her age. She has a very lean body and dark, almost black eyes. Her fluffy hair goes down past her waist is mostly burnt orange with a few blonde highlights like the tail of the animal she changes into. (This is her marking) She typically wears it in a ponytail, but occasionally she can be found with it down. Her arms are shorter than normal people's and she walks with a small waddle in her step. She prefers to wear comfy t-shirts and jeans, and if she has to wear something else she will take it off as soon as possible and put on more comfortable clothes. She has something against jewelry and refuses to wear any at all.

Other: Second generation

Key word: goodnight

Edited by Fire-Ice

d'aw, there is so much loveses here! i feel as if i'm intruding upon it....

red pandas are da epicness. cyoote.

d'aw, there is so much loveses here! i feel as if i'm intruding upon it....

red pandas are da epicness. cyoote.

Nuuuu! Lots of loves for Cryptic! (this is a threesome isn't it? 8D hohohohoho) /tacklesmooshkissyhug

Mebbe I'll make another character. A dood dis tiem. :B

Enough love for everyone. <3

Which thread, Hazeh? The OoC or the IC?

Hullo, Fire-Ice. c: Can I call you just Fire or Ice? x3

/lazy

Red Pandas are adorable. :3 Your form is a tad incomplete~ Could you please put more into the Personality and Description parts? :3 And she's second generation, I assume~?

I am actually working on getting to the point with the RP, I've drawn something up. >> And I has plans. I was wondering if anyone was good at lining and digitally colouring drawings? :3 Because I suck~ x3

I meant the IC thread, Bubs. c:

I can sorta kinda do digital arts. Not very well though. I can try :U

Hmmm, that might be an idea. Though, I'll have to repost a few things. Like that Carnarl post. >>

Oooh~ :3 I'll scan the drawing and PM it to you when I can get on the other computer. >> Bleh for wired printers.

But yay~ <3

I went bleh again... Dx Sorry, but I might post a bit later.

Hello! You can call me Fire! laugh.gif Lots of people do...

I edited the form, hopefully I have enough now.

Also, I added that she is second gen to the other section.... I forgot to add that the first time. rolleyes.gif

Hello! You can call me Fire! :lol: Lots of people do...

I edited the form, hopefully I have enough now.

Also, I added that she is second gen to the other section.... I forgot to add that the first time. :rolleyes:

Should call you Ice to be different. ;3

Much better~ Accepted. c: Will you need a little recap, or can you be bothered reading the last few pages~?

That would be funny! laugh.gif

I can read the last couple of pages, I will be busy tonight though, so I might only be able to post tomorrow.

Username: Shiny Hazard Sign

Character Name: Henderson

Sex: Male

Personality: Before the accident, he was a cheerful guy. A bit on the mellow, lazy side, but he was friendly and warm to his comrades. When others despaired, he comforted them and wrapped them in loving, friendly hugs. Especially the young ones, but even those older than him were still susceptible to his calmly affectionate nature. Since he wasn't much of a busy-body, Henderson wasn't all that apt at fighting. He was a peacemaker, a gentleman, and was fairly good at soothing riled spirits. Even at the fear of the Black Monster, he did not panic. Of course, he high-tailed it the heck outta there, but was not blinded by fear or alarm.

After the accident, Henderson became more introverted. He didn't talk much to anyone any more, and wandered off by himself a lot. Others started to give him hugs of reassurance instead of the other way around. Depression weighed him down heavily, until one day he disappeared from Carnal's group and lived by himself in the forest, mostly avoiding the other shifters if possible. He has since become a bit shy and nervous.

Animal Form: Giant Panda Bear

Description: Henderson stands about five foot five, a rather average height. Though he is not fat, he's got a solid body that looks better for hugging and snuggling than it does for fighting. He has some muscle tone in the upper arms and chest, but he's no sculpted model. His hair is thick and shaggy and reaches past his shoulders a few inches, where the tips are oddly dark. The rest of his hair is a soft gray-white, causing him to look far older than he truly is. Only his young face and skin are any indication of his age. The hair along his arms, legs, and bare chest is thick, soft, and black, like this. He also has very light blonde facial hair scruff around his jawline and chin, though it is thin and short. His marking are the black spots over his eyes, like the infamous Panda mask. This causes his eyes, which are a honey-hazel color, to stand out quite startlingly. His facial structure includes a strong jaw and wide nostrils, but the bridge of his nose is delicate and gives him a more innocent appearance rather than masculine. His dark brows arch perfectly to the shape of his shifter marking, causing them to blend somewhat. Henderson's skintone is a light, pale pink, and he tends to burn easily on his abdomen, face, and lower back.

Other: He is a first generation shifter. About ten years ago, he fell in love with another shifter and the two started a family. When his daughter was about four years old, the Black Monster made a rather thorough investigation of the camps Henderson lived at. Though he had moved his family to safety, many of the other shifters were killed in the aftermath. They decided to move to a safer location with the main group. Unfortunately, some of the shifters who had lost their family grew out of hand. During a fight between a lion and a black bear, the two crashed into an old tree trunk that was bent oddly. Henderson's family had set up their living quarters in a crude hut beneath the crook of that tree. Upon the impact, the tree fell and crashed into the family's home, crushing both his daughter and his wife to death. Though the lion and bear were banished, Henderson became wary of the others and eventually decided to live by himself, even if he had nothing else to lose.

Key word: I love you...? cB

He's so cuuute~

Accepted, of course. x3 Epical keyword right there. ;3

PANDA BEAR!!! I loves him c: i wonder what he will think of Sauda though! I hope he likes her eventually c:

Maybe. He might just be scared of her or whatnot since she's a lion, and he doesn't like lions x)

sahdbsdjfksdak Pandalion babiiiies. <3 wub.gif Little lions with black patches around their eyes~

:c but but...

Roko is not going to be happy. ;n;

Oh my! That would cause such dramatic tension o.O and some real development for our characters! I dont know how pleased Sauda would be about it though so i guess we would just have to rp it out

Sauda wouldn't want little pandalions? o:

Yes, the character development would be interesting xd.png Though I have a feeling Roko would just revert back to her old self out of jealousy. And then drag Stripe away from everyone in her anger. P:

Of course, that's just speculation. |D

I think I'm going to have Henderson adopt Grey at some point, though. Unless something else goes on for both of them, Grey just needs a fambly x3

Oooh, riiight... Roo... o-o x3

x3 I was thinking we have the makings for our own little pack/group thing. x3 Calm bear leader, or the scary Roo~ Then the wimmen (who make teh sammiches) and teh babies~

Stripe's prolly gonna be like "MORE adults? Go awaaay, let me play with the babies~"

Oh im sure she might eventually want little pandalions c: they would be so precious!

Theyre just gonna have to get to know eachother and see what happens c: but haha aww Roo. She better not go away or Jace would be super sad ):

Baha Bubbles! Da sammiches xd.png Stripe would love da pandalion babies! Hm i think we should do it! But Sauda doesnt want to lose Stripe or Roko as friends

Sorry, I was really busy and I have not had time to look at the RP yet.

Maybe a summary would be helpful after all...... rolleyes.gif

Hahaha, well, we'll see. Henderson isn't exactly lion-friendly... so. :B

And Roko would certainly be pissed.

u_u

It shall definitely be an interesting development xd.png