WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Sorry, I was really busy and I have not had time to look at the RP yet.

Maybe a summary would be helpful after all...... :rolleyes:

x3 Mmmkays~ Well. Early on in the RP, a monkey lit a fire which spread and burnt a helluva lot. Two small helicopters came and helped put the fires out, while the shifters stood in the lake. A few of the tribe's houses were burnt down, so the majority of the women, children, and some men, went with an eagle shifter to a bunch of caves by the ocean. A week later, Carnarl, the leader, went up to the volcano, where the scientists had landed their big helicopter. You should prolly read that post, at least; it's important. o-o Now our characters are either in the caves, or finding two new peoples in the jungle.

x3 We'll just have to see how it goes~

hai gais! sorry it took me so long to post sad.gif i didn't even realize it was my turn!

i do that sometimes...so, if it happens again, feel free to tell me it's my turn c: sometimes i just need a kick in the butt reminder xd.png

It's alright. XD I figured you'd just get around to it when you were ready~ I'll give you a poke next time, if you want. x3

That would be great Bubbles! S'ank you c: i tend to just get caught up in things and forget lol

So what exciting things are in store for our loveable shifters on the island? Or is it surprise?

It's a little bit of a surprise. ;3 I'm planning to write the next Carnarl post soon, but I'm wondering if the picture I want to use for something is gonna be better digital, or just a sketch. x3

ooooh, i like sketches. i think they're more, hm, personal? blah my brain is too tired for me to properly convey what i'm thinking lol i just like sketches better but it's up to you! digital art is always beautiful too c:

hi, Fire! (is Fire, okay? i don't know what you prefer so just let me know c:) anyway, it looked really good! you're a good writer :3

mkays, Fire! and you can just call me Cryptic, most everyone else does c: and you're welcome! plus, you still get extra props for picking a red panda. they're so freaking adorable! :]

And you can call me Saphi, since someone already took Saph smile.gif . I love red pandas! I almost smacked my friend when she called it a raccoon that played with red hair-dye.

Very nice, Ice. c;

And to you, too, Saphi, I like the length and such. n-n

I think I'm just waiting for Hazeh to post, now. =o

Hazeh will posts later. cB Mebbes tomorrow if she haz zeh time.

<3

and along with that, everything I owe you on our other stuff Cryptic. x)

Hey if someone's unconscious like how Rona' been, how long should she be drifting in and out of unconscious? I know its up to me, but what would be a recommended time frame?

I wouldn't know. o-o I've never really experienced this sort of stuffs, but from what I've read (ololol those people have as much of an idea about it as I do) they seem to come out of unconsciousness for a few minutes, then sleep for a little while.

Also, Hazeeeeehhhhhh. :c *pokepokepoke*

...Eheh....^^;

d'aww. Grey is too cute! c: Jace is just like "yeah, yey. let's go swimming and have some food!" he's good now that Grey isn't crying x3

and Henderson, awww, i could totally see the panda move of him rocking back against the tree. is he gonna be able to see our little group from where he is?

Yepyep, that's the plan. c:

And yeah, Grey is all happy now that she's with friends. Expect lots of random cuddles from her. cool.gif

so, is it my turn now or Bubbles? i'm a little confused on the order xd.png /fails

Edited by crypticsoul

This will be adorable. :3

Uhhmmm.. I'm not sure. XD It's prolly my turn...

*checks*

Yeeeeep, my turn. x3 Sorry I can't post right now, got a driving lesson in forty minutes. o-o' I'll post when I get back, if I can. c:

My driving lesson didn't last the month. >>' That was just me. Being lazy. <<'

I've borrowed a tablet for the weekend, and I've started lining that picture. x3 I'm ot too good at it, but I'll post it, with the important plotty thing, when I've finished her. c:

Aw... I'm sorry about your driving lesson, WonderBubbles sad.gif

Who's turn is it? and is a fox considered an omnivore or a carnivore?

Who's turn is it, since we're basically skipping my first character because she's... out of it? And, because of that... I'm pretty much making another character

Username: SaphiraSapphire

Character Name: Arya

Sex: Female

Personality: Arya speaks with something resembling a higher class accent. She is very delicate and ladylike, yet she can hold her on against most threats. Arya is very hot-tempered, loud, and prone to talking hyperactively while jumping around which doesn't make a very good match with her accent. She is a very quick girl, and when she truly is "high" she can run around at top speed hopping and leaping from location to location. Arya tends to be friendly, yet still managing to be wary even of others of her kind. She is cunning and clever as her Fox form, yet still very cowardly opting for flight rather than fight. If a larger animal confronts her, she will do her best to run. Even with smaller animals, she will still run some times when she isn't sure of what defenses they have.

Animal Form: Red Fox

Description: In her human form, Arya is pale with emerald green eyes and a light brush of freckles across her face. She has bright, flame-red hair that falls down in large ringlets down her back and ending around her chest area. Arya stands at 5' 5 and she is long-legged. She is a fast runner, but can only keep up her speed for a few minutes at maximum. Arya cannot climb as she lacks the upper arm strength too. Her mark is a large, fox eye located between her shoulder blades on her back.

Arya is a golden-russet, red fox with black ears and a white muzzle. Her tail is ruddy red mixed with a dark brownish color and with a white tip. Her paws and legs are a dark blackish color which blends into her red pelt nicely and neatly. She is scrawny for a fox, but with a fluffy pelt. Her nose is black like midnight. Arya has a pure white underbelly in that form and which runs along till the tail. She has green eyes that she keeps in both forms.

Other: She has good aim with just about any thing that requires it(darts, archery, etc...), but is horrible at almost everything else except for running.

Key word: goodnight

Edited by SaphiraSapphire