Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What are two CB vampire eggs worth?

In the past I've been able to trace 2 or 3 CB common hatchies per vampire, though lately the bite rates have been a lot more successful and vampires are relatively common at the moment. I think for two you could probably get 4 CB commons or harder to catch commons such as embers, pillows, sunsongs. Maybe a CB nebula or a couple of BSA dragons. I'm a bit unsure at the moment since their value seems to have dropped quite significantly lately. I've struggled getting 1-2 CB common hatchies per vamp.

What is the value of this?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4WZuH

In the past for messy but not inbred metals, I've been able to get 3~4 CB common hatchies. You might be able to get a CB uncommon such as a nebula or something for it instead or an unbreedable. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

In the past for messy but not inbred metals, I've been able to get 3~4 CB common hatchies. You might be able to get a CB uncommon such as a nebula or something for it instead or an unbreedable. smile.gif

Something like cb turpentine hatchlings?

Something like cb turpentine hatchlings?

Probably. smile.gif It really depends for turpentines I think. Since their new, their value is kind of unknown still. I've seen people willing to trade really nice lineaged silvers for turps, but I've also seen people who are considering them kind of like regular common/uncommon hatchies at the moment. But I'm sure you could find people happy to trade one or two for a silver metallic.

Also, for the 2nd gen pink you've edited in above, you could probably get a common hatchie or two for it. Or a 2nd gen red, a CB magi hatchie, something like that. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

What is the value of these two eggs?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4WZuH

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kFS3e

for the messy Metal, yeah you could likely get 2 or so CB Turps for it imo. especially since Turps are so easy to get right now.

for the BSA ... maybe a BSA swap or semi-rare egg. i'd swap you a 2G PB Nebula for it, but only cause i'm doing a checkboard with that pattern happy.gif

Would 2 second gen pink hatchies be a fair trade for a CB Thunder egg?

Would 2 second gen pink hatchies be a fair trade for a CB Thunder egg?

Unless you find someone desperate to have a specific gender pink to grow up in a precise moment in order to influence an egg, I don't think so.

Different is if your pink comes from a special lineage, such as a bright pink mother. But in that case I think eggs are more valuebable then hatchies because can be influenced the gender one needs

Unless you find someone desperate to have a specific gender pink to grow up in a precise moment in order to influence an egg, I don't think so.

Different is if your pink comes from a special lineage, such as a bright pink mother. But in that case I think eggs are more valuebable then hatchies because can be influenced the gender one needs

Actually, I own the Thunder. I saw someone offering the 2 pinks for a CB one. Thanks for the quick answer!

i used to reflex-click cheese eggs every top of the hour, and i'd click them so quickly that after getting two, i gifted all the ones i caught afterwards. :B

i never really thought about trading them for anything in return, but i was wondering what i might be able to get if i put up a trade with a cheese egg, and what offers i might expect?

thanks!

i used to reflex-click cheese eggs every top of the hour, and i'd click them so quickly that after getting two, i gifted all the ones i caught afterwards. :B

i never really thought about trading them for anything in return, but i was wondering what i might be able to get if i put up a trade with a cheese egg, and what offers i might expect?

thanks!

A common hatchie or a common egg. Probably no more, as they are unbreedables.

A common hatchie or a common egg. Probably no more, as they are unbreedables.

aw. i have another question though; what about bsa dragons, like reds or pinks? would i be able to get, say, a red for a cheese?

What is the worth of a cb red dorsal and how many cb turpentine hatchlings can I get?

CB red dorsals seem to command relatively nice prices. You could probably get a CB Nebula or a CB Tan ridgewing for it, depending on what people have, or a few commons.

Turpentine prices haven't really been established yet since they're a new breed, and their rarity level is unknown. If you have something exceptionally nice, you can probably count on getting a couple, but otherwise it's up to chance and up to how badly someone wants what you have.

I'm trying to trade my CB vine for a CB gold wyvern (shimmer).

Would a CB vine be too little or too much or perfect for a CB shimmer?

Hello! My question isn't about the value of a trade, more about your general feeling about the trade situation I'm currently in.

I have this rare 2nd gen egg. I contacted someone with an uncommon egg and suggested a trade of my rare egg + an IOU of a second rare egg for it. I really want that egg of them.

They sent a two-way trade link in which I put my egg. Thing is, that was on Tuesday night. We are now two days later and I don't have any news from the people I agreed to trade with, even after I sent a PM to ask them if or when they are going to trade the egg.

My egg is now going to hatch in less than a day. Would that be okay to send a last PM tomorrow morning, telling them I'm calling off the trade if my egg hatches on my scroll? Or would that be harsh/not right/a bad move on my part? I was the one to suggest the trade, but I feel I'm being used as a sitting scroll -- plus, if their egg hatches without me influencing it, it's of no more value to me.

I'm a bit unnerved by this business... what can I do?

I'd definitely send them another PM. I don't think it's harsh at all to say you'll cancel the trade by the time your egg hatches, especially since you'll need time to influence their egg after or if they accept the trade. I suppose the person you're trading with might just be caught up in real life stuff, but I usually assume the worst until my doubts are disproven. >_>;

Edited by Saloiq

@fallen_leaf

If you see some activities from the person you are trading with (new messages on the forum, new eggs on the scroll...) I think it isn't harsh to send another PM.

And I think you are completely justified to cancel the trade if the egg hatches so that you can't influence it anymore.

Thank you all! ^^ They finally anwered my PM and traded the egg. I guess I was a bit impatient... But now I know how to act next time something like that happens, thanks again. <3

aw. i have another question though; what about bsa dragons, like reds or pinks? would i be able to get, say, a red for a cheese?

maybe a low gen, but not a CB

What is the worth of a cb red dorsal and how many cb turpentine hatchlings can I get?

CB alt dorasl is = to 2G PB alt vine or CB alt Ridgewing imo. as well as Unbreedable, maybe an uncommon (Vine, Stripe, ect).

for turps ... their too new to really determine the value. you might want to do a "most offeres gets the egg" type of lisitng. if your offering an egg for hatcheis, expect less hatchies to be offered. but ijmo, as Turps are still dropping a lot in the cave a week after the release, their likely to be valued with other common eggs eventually.

What do you supposed I could ask for this gold egg?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/etenL

very nice lineage

3G two breed metals are always high value, but the pairing is harder to continue. not only cause it's a holiday and not everyone has a CB Angel wings; but even more so becuase even less peoel have that veriety.

still, you can easily get a low gen Tinsel, Metal swap or a few rar-ish eggs imo.

I'm trying to trade my CB vine for a CB gold wyvern (shimmer).

Would a CB vine be too little or too much or perfect for a CB shimmer?

CB Shimmer is worth way more than a CB Vine. not only are Shimmers harder to catch but Vines also drop more often than Shimmers.

1 CB Shimmer = 2 CB Vines or 2 CB Stripe. only thing that is 1=1 on a Shimmer woudl be a Nebula or Black imo

What can I get for a cb paper in a trade

unbreedable swap, a few commons or a un-common (vine, BSA Red/Pink, ect)

Edited by Red2111

CB Shimmer is worth way more than a CB Vine.  not only are Shimmers harder to catch but Vines also drop more often than Shimmers.

1 CB Shimmer = 2 CB Vines or 2 CB Stripe.  only thing that is 1=1 on a Shimmer woudl be a Nebula or Black imo

I'm not trading a CB Ice or a high-gen regular black hatchie for a CB shimmer egg.

2 CB vines is a bit too much.

I'm thinking I should just wait till it hatches to see if I'm actually trading a CB alt vine for a CB shimmer.

Edited by James1011

Speaking of black dragons, PB 2nd gen blacks seem to move fairly quickly. Does anyone know what the standard going rate for them is?

I'm not trading a CB Ice or a high-gen regular black hatchie for a CB shimmer egg.

2 CB vines is just cutting lines. That is worth an altblack

I'm thinking I should just wait till it hatches to see if I'm actually trading a CB alt vine for a CB shimmer.

CB vines can't alt ^^;

I just picked this up from the AP. Obviously it's worth astronomically less than a tinsel of this gen, but would it be worth anything at all in a trade?