Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Is asking for a 2nd gen pb black in return for a 2nd gen pb thunder too farfetched in any means? Considering how often blacks breed compared to trios.

Just my personal experience having tried to breed both 2nd gen pb blacks and thunders:

- pb blacks, 12 attemps, 8 eggs (yay, know they are a great pair)

- pb thunders, 6 attemps, 0 eggs

So I think a 2nd gen pb thunder is far more difficult to obtain then a 2nd gen pb black. I would ask at least 2 2nd gen pb black for a pb trio. But of course it depends if someone is maybe really looking for them for a lineage

@Amberfly - I don't collect them so I'm not entirely sure if my info on this is correct/up to date, but they tend to trade like CB uncommons, they can be swapped for other dinos, maybe a CB split or two? I've heard that chickens are more desired than dinos though, so maybe two dinos=worth of one chicken, roughly? something like that x.x

Hmmm, I was hoping to get a rare for it since I thought they were classed as rare. Oh well, I guess it depends personal preference--I don't really want to collect dinos either. Thanks!

CB whites worth anything? I always reflex click on them. Sigh.

CB White eggs, to me, are worth quite a bit. They're really useful as Zombie fodder and beautiful for lineages.

As for CB chickens, I know LBD collects them (an army of them) and people collect them on LBD's behalf and that's probably why their value is driven up slightly.

As for CB chickens, I know LBD collects them (an army of them) and people collect them on LBD's behalf and that's probably why their value is driven up slightly.

I cannot be held accountable for that. Long live the army!

How much would a CB spring egg be worth? I'm trying to trade for a CB ice or magma, but not sure if it's a fair offer.

How much would a CB spring egg be worth? I'm trying to trade for a CB ice or magma, but not sure if it's a fair offer.

You'll almost definitely get a CB Magma/CB Ice for that CB Spring. You'll even be able to get 2nd -4th gen metals for it if you poke around; they are extremely and bizarrely rare at the moment

Agree with DarkEternity: CB spings are REALLY requested at the moment. I saw many times people offering CB trios,stripes or blacks or even decent lineage metals for them.

Definitely can get a lot of stuff for that CB spring! Lucky wink.gif

I got a CB BSA pink. I don't need it... what can I get for it? They were cave blockers when I quit playing so it's a bit new to me, lol.

I got a CB BSA pink. I don't need it... what can I get for it? They were cave blockers when I quit playing so it's a bit new to me, lol.

They're classed as rare at the moment (much to my chagrin; I, too, remember the caveblocker time - I miss it!); in my experience, you can get a messy metal for them, or a hatchling of an unbreedable species, or a similarly rare dragon like a CB red or a CB red dorsal. So that's a good catch!

Edited by pinkgothic

I very, very much want CB metallics, but I'm not fast enough to catch them. Is it even possible to trade for them, and if so, what would I need to offer? Other than Neglecteds, that is.

I very, very much want CB metallics, but I'm not fast enough to catch them. Is it even possible to trade for them, and if so, what would I need to offer? Other than Neglecteds, that is.

Your chances of trading for one are very low. Seems like everybody with a CB metal they are willing to trade only wants an ND, 2nd gen tinsel or 2nd gen holly, or other CB metals.

I've seen people offer up some pretty impressive lists of eggs/hatchlings to trade and sometimes they have the trade offer up for a long time. I can only guess, but I don't think there is much interests in those kinds of offers.

(OTOH I sometimes wonder if owners of prize dragons don't get a little tired of offers of CB golds or silvers for their 2nd gen eggs? laugh.gif )

Your chances of trading for one are very low. Seems like everybody with a CB metal they are willing to trade only wants an ND, 2nd gen tinsel or 2nd gen holly, or other CB metals.

I've seen people offer up some pretty impressive lists of eggs/hatchlings to trade and sometimes they have the trade offer up for a long time. I can only guess, but I don't think there is much interests in those kinds of offers.

(OTOH I sometimes wonder if owners of prize dragons don't get a little tired of offers of CB golds or silvers for their 2nd gen eggs? laugh.gif )

Darn, I was afraid of that. I haven't got any of those things, and I don't want to kill a bunch of eggs experimenting for an ND. Oh well, just have to keep trying. Thank you for the answer.

What could I get with a CB royal blue hatchling?

I already have a CB royal blue adult, so I want to trade away one of my two hatchlings.

Thanks!

Edited by colourizing

I'm trying to get a low gen gold or a neglected for a 2nd gen silver, Cb black and cb magma. What do you think the chances will be?

Just wondering, would this this be worth more if it was CB? huh.gif

Yes. CB nebs are much wanted. By me, for one smile.gif

I'm trying to get a low gen gold or a neglected for a 2nd gen silver, Cb black and cb magma. What do you think the chances will be?

I think your chances are pretty good on getting a gold, don't know about ND's tho.

If my metals ever bred nice 2nd gen metallic eggs (which they almost never do) I'd see myself going for a trade like that. Not to mention I've picked up a couple of 2nd gen metals in trades by offering a handful of goodies in return too.

what would people consider this to be worth? I know that it's not perfect or anything, but I expected a little better than the offers I got, so maybe I'm overvaluing it in my mind.

Is a CB neb egg worth it? I'm not really sure. s: I kinda wanted a CB black, but that might be asking too muchlol.

Edited by kleptomaniac

I wouldn't take it as trade - though I would keep it if I found it - because it is a deadend linage.

what would people consider this to be worth? I know that it's not perfect or anything, but I expected a little better than the offers I got, so maybe I'm overvaluing it in my mind.

Is a CB neb egg worth it? I'm not really sure. s: I kinda wanted a CB black, but that might be asking too muchlol.

I hope this isn't off-topic, but kleptomaniac, I've just PMd you about that Silver! I have this AP find that's been needing a mate. xd.png Thanks, and hope my offer appeals to you!

EDIT: Thanks, fuzzbucket! Trade successful, I'll keep my fingers crossed they like each other. Thanks again, kleptomaniac! laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

I hope this isn't off-topic, but kleptomaniac, I've just PMd you about that Silver! I have this AP find that's been needing a mate. xd.png Thanks, and hope my offer appeals to you!

Oh wow. Now if I had had THAT... biggrin.gif Nice one - good luck.