TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

:C

I haven't even seen a leetle tree this year at all T-T

*sadness*

But I'm not giving up yet!

*runs back to cave*

Oh no! Winter is back! Last year my forum account was deleted when the forum changed to normal again...

Nice snow-on-th-forum-eggs decoration tho!

Any ways, the thing I was here for: Does everyone get the same ornaments? I'm not sure cuz my computer won't let me view other people's trees. If not, is there a set number to how many ornaments each day?

Yep.

I'm going to probably have to ask a catcher to get me a Leetle Tree.

That's simply if I win. I wonder if there's a way to turn your PMs off if you're announced a winner. Would be nice. Cause something I won't do is gift an egg to the first people PMing me "can I have one plz?!"

I'm hoping that there's no announcement of who the winners are. Maybe a PM from TJ congratulating the winners, and maybe a news post announcing to the forum-at-large that the winners have received their eggs (and thus letting people know that if they don't have an egg, they didn't win). But I'd rather the winners not be "outed" so to speak. If I win, I don't want people to know that I have one of the prize eggs, at least not initially. I wouldn't mind an occasional PM from someone asking me to gift them an egg, but if the winners are publicly named, there would be an unmanageable flood of PMs. Winners should be able to choose to "out" themselves if they want to by posting in the congrats thread or some such.

i cant wait to start breeding these biggrin.gif

Ive already gto some mates planned bwhahaha

I haven't considered a mate for mine yet. (Now you have made me curious!) smile.gif

I haven't considered a mate for mine yet. (Now you have made me curious!) smile.gif

I was thinking... Canopy dragons as mates for mine. The male sprite would look good in the lineage... Or is that just me?

I'm trying to think of which dragons would look good in a lineage with the Ribbon Dancers. I'm thinking of trying red, neotropical or BBW.

There are quite a few that would make good lineage mates. Vines, green, electric, neotropical and purple all come to mind

There are quite a few that would make good lineage mates. Vines, green, electric, neotropical and purple all come to mind

I'm thinking of breeding mine with my yulebucks or my magi. tongue.gif

*cries* I mangled the timing and I'm still scroll locked for another five hours.

I hope hope hope the Leetle Tree will still be dropping.

Ah well, it's my fault for not straggling the hatching times. tongue.gif

I like the idea of mating the Ribbon Dancer with the Yulebuck except for the fact that I wouldn't be able to keep any of the eggs - I think Red or Ember or Harvest would go awesomely with the Ribbon Dancer. Would definitely make for an interesting lineage.

I'm thinking of breeding mine with my yulebucks or my magi. tongue.gif

You aren't able to breed holidays with other holidays. Although I think they'd look kind of nice with Magis.

Hmmm...compliment or contrast...?

Maybe an Electric or Red, or when rare X rare breeding goes into effect, Gold or Thunder.

Hmmm...compliment or contrast...?

Maybe an Electric or Red, or when rare X rare breeding goes into effect, Gold or Thunder.

I like the idea of breeding them with Electrics. I had already decided I wanted to breed one of them with my Daydream (unless something else comes out that I think would look nicer), but I had no clue about the second. Thanks for the idea!

The adult is gorgeous! Thanks TJ and LadyLyzar!

I am probably going to mate all my Holiday dragons with BSA dragons. They look pretty, and are helpful too!

(Just no greens.)

I was thinking... Canopy dragons as mates for mine. The male sprite would look good in the lineage... Or is that just me?

That's what I was thinking. I'll probably try Canopies, Vines, and Neos and just compare them all. I have a year to decide. XD

Just three more hours until my ribbon dancer grows up! *pokes it with the grownowdarnyou stick* I figure I'll try breeding her with a neotropical first, since the colors look lovely together. If she turns him down, though... hmm. Maybe a canopy?

EDIT: As an aside, the one who will be an adult is now named "Obsessively Over-Wrapped Present", and the frozen hatchie is "Spectacular Holiday Cat Toy". laugh.gif

Edited by Evilminion

So sad the no limits weren't out yet. I had to freeze my alt vine in order to attempt to get a leetle tree. No luck yet. I couldn't bare to freeze my only yulebuck or this years' Christmas dragons.

I can't wait until my hatchlings gender.  I want to know what to name them, and in the case of one, who I'll breed them with.

Ribbon Dancers are an all-female breed of dragon. You don't need to wait in order to name them.

I can't wait until my hatchlings gender. I want to know what to name them, and in the case of one, who I'll breed them with.

They're all female.

It took me about a million years to try and figure out TJ's dragon's codes...

hahaha. I love them! One of my favorite Christmas carols too...

In order to keep my lineages, one will at least breed with a neotropical. Both of my other Christmas dragons breed with nocturnes, but I haven't turned that into a line yet.

I was thinking a canopy dragon as well for breeding.

I'm glad some people think like I do xd.png I think the canopy's would look good in the lineage smile.gif I will have to catch some new Cb Canopys and name them accordingly x3