TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Anyone notice how the branches around our trees are growing leaves and berries? Also, the little badge has lights now biggrin.gif

Yeah, the mistletoe is growing around our trees everytime we take new ornaments for decorating it. smile.gif

One of my SA offspring died. sad.gif I hate when people are so careless with rare eggs.

I'm a little irked when I see HOLLIES dying in some clicking sites I go to...

Thanks for another wonderful set of Christmas-Dragons.

I just came home from Vacation and saw grown up Holidays and Leetle Trees. What a surprise!

LadyLyzar's description of the Ribbon Dancers is soooo pretty! I'm glad we know a little more about them!

Thanks for the description, LadyLyzar. smile.gif And thanks for the reminder, Z. I needed that. >_> *procrastinating*

That description sure is neat - I like these dragons more and more ^^

My own two girls have grown their wings now biggrin.gif Looking forward to getting the gorgeous adult on my scroll

i cant wait to start breeding these biggrin.gif

Ive already gto some mates planned bwhahaha

We still can't breed our holidays... TJ, why didn't you put the last bred date as the 21st, so we could breed them now, instead of in 6 days?

I already named mine: Moonlight's Song of Love and Mistletoe's Wedding Bells. wub.gif

Oooo...I just got a look at the Adult Ribbon Dancer. Very lovely!

user posted image Thank you, spriters for another gorgeous Christmas dragon.

Finally chose names for my two shiny new babies - they're now called Festive Shimmer and Festive Twinkle! Thanks very much again to LadyLyzar, they're lovely and I can't wait for mine to grow up. smile.gif

Its a shame I didn't get the Snow Angel colors I wanted (I got the one with white wings and gold tips, wanted tri-color or pure gold), but that's okay.

Named my 2 Ribbon Dancers "Ribbon Walker" and "Festivo Floris".

Leetle Tree drops are random, right?

They seem to be dropping as "uncommons". Finally got mine just a little while ago.