TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Awesomeness! smile.gif Thanks TJ! I expect at least teleport and egg/hatchling limits to arrive now, and some leetle trees too smile.gif

Yay! Christmas goodies. I love my Christmas Event Dragons. It's going to be so much fun this year. Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Oh gods, THANK YOU TJ for making this announcement. Now I can plan what I'm doing.

If Teleport comes in before then, all will be epic. . . I just hope that I will be able to breed some '09s and '08s for my friends, and not have to worry about the site tossing them off my scroll.

@_@ Oh how I will pine for you, Teleport. You are the gift that will make this holiday more epic than most. And with JT's through explanation that there will only be one Generation of X-mass babies bred this year no matter what we do, I am willing to not breed on the first day to wait for you to be up and running and ready.

And if Teleport doesn't come in time. . . I hope the abandon code trick still work. x_x;;

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU CRAZY PEOPLE TRYING TO GET HOLLIES AND OTHER PAST X-MASS DRAGONS!

And good luck to everyone trying to get the new dragons too. :3

And, as always. . . .

THANK YOU TJ, AND THANK YOU SPRITERS, PROGRAMERS, AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED WITH MAKING THIS SITE A SHINEY HAPPY WORLD TO PLAY IN!

Thanks, TJ. Been wondering when to start checking the AP for that elusive Holly dragon. Now I know.

Thanks for the info TJ! Now I know when I have to be around (not that I'm lurking in the cave all the time anyway xd.png)

Breeding

2007–2009 holiday dragons will be able to breed more holiday eggs for seven days from December 21–28 (Starting and ending at midnight, see the definition above). New holiday eggs that are bred during this time and that and reach adulthood before Dec. 28 will not be able to breed at all until after Dec. 28.

Very disappointing for those who hoped to be able to spread the christmas cheer they may get as soon as possible. But looking at all the IOU-trades this rule is well-founded and reasonable. I also guess this will keep breeders from breeding all their holidays on the first breeding day -> less hectic and chaos -> less lag.

Many thanks for the clarifications. smile.gif

Having been on DC since January of 2010, I'm very much looking forward to the whole "Christmas on DC" thing. Even if I don't get any holiday eggs, just seeing all the cool things on my friends' scrolls makes me really excited and happy. Thanks as always, TJ, for the never-ending parade of new and awesome DC-things! smile.gif

I was waiting for this biggrin.gif. This will be my first Christmas on DC, so I'm trying to prepare myself the best. I'm glad to know that the new egg release will last for 3 days, as my aunt invited us for Christmas and I can't be on in that day. I'd like that the "moar events" will be the egg limits, as if I'll get 2 Yulebucks and 2 Snow Angels I'll not be able to get an Holly (dreaming...) or a Leetle Tree (I thought about them in the moment I read "moar events").

I'll wait anxiously the starting of DC's Christmas celebrations, Thanks TJ for the infos! biggrin.gif

I'm so looking forward, especially for the 'surprises' - I wonder what it will be.

Let's hope DC doesn't get too laggy then D:

Hmmm, with no possible way that bred babies of Christmas dragons from yesteryear will be able produce more Holiday dragons this year... I'm thinking I'll breed my Snow Angel on the 25th... maybe my Yulebuck the 26th.

Can't wait for midnight on Christmas day! I'm totally ready! Getting my war paint on and everything.

I wonder what the 'surprises' could be? Leetle trees *doubtful but hopeful heart*

Oh my gosh I can't believe it's already time for another Christmas lol