TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Sorry, TJ, but there is another question, one that I'm not sure you'll see and answer.

Are we confined to the usual 2-only for the Holiday Dragons? You see, there are so many changes happening, one must never assume. Especially with newbies around.

Though, I'll assume just the same, if you don't answer directly.

EDIT: Ahh, I see I am not the only one who wants to know.

Edited by rayemoon

Did a few calculations, and realized I shot my self in the foot not even an hour before the announcement. I incubated the WRONG EGG! As it is, I will be hatchie-locked until 4:00pm, Cave Time on the 22nd. If I worked it the right way, I'd unlock about 5:30pm on the 21st. Oh well! My egg slots clear out by the 20th. Hm... dry.gif

Awesome biggrin.gif i hope mine breed well this year so they can all find nice new homes *sits and waits for new release* hopefully i'll be lucky and not have to spend hours trying to catch one xd.png

biggrin.gif first DC xmas (for me)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I just can't wait for the surprise of "and more" =D

Wooot - and very nice with a few days for the new Christmas dragon so everyone has a chance - MUCH APPRECIATED !!!!!

hmmm and now for the /HOLLY DANCE "Holly Holly Holly Holly" lol

First Christmas for me on DC - looking very much forward to all the fun - and I am HOPING - crossing fingers and toes - that the MOAR surprise will be the egg limit - locked with 6 hatchlings atm - and cannot help but think - bahhhhh if only ......

Can't wait to start singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"...

more: a stocking and stocking stuffers?

Edited by grammydragon

I think the "moar surprises" will be a hunt like on Easter and Halloween where you could find these little things!

And of course I'm hoping for lettle trees!

*wouah* Thank you very much TJ! *is looking forward excited to his 1st Xmas with DC* biggrin.gif

@Shiny Giratina: but TJ said here before teleport is very unlikely to come on Xmas wink.gif

Edited by Enigmus

That's what I always loved about Christmas on DC - everything lasts so freaking long. Thank you.

Why do I think the 'surprises' scream out 'Teleport'?

Probably because you didn't read the rest of the thread?

Thanks TJ for the clear timeframe!

By the way, you don't really 'put an end once and for all to speculation' by saying 'stay tuned for surprises' biggrin.gif

Obviously.

Thank you TJ for your info! I hope the Christmas dragons will breed more than one egg so that as many people as possible get the dragon the still need. smile.gif