TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

I unlock again in about 30 minutes, and will do one more sweep for a Holly before I tuck in. I trust the random nature of my life to provide a Holly if I really need one. laugh.gif The site seemed to be down for a couple of minutes, but it's back up, so I'm set, just waiting for my Magi to grow up. We'll see what happens!

I am sorry, I am new here and don't understand some points.

If there are a limit for two advent dragons per scroll than they are not available for breeding?

Would be the dragons from last Christmas be available?

Can generally Christmas dragons breed among the year?

Thank you and greetings

I wish the fact that it's my B-day would give me some special powers to at least SEE a Holly on the AP smile.gif But it seems everybody has bred them already...

And Velliana, you can only have 2 per breed (i.e. 2 of each year's special Christmas dragon) on your scroll but you can still breed them and the eggs will be auto-abandoned - lovely touch IMHO of spreading the Christmas joy. You can get the last Christmas' (and generally all the passed years' events - there is also Valentine Day's dragons besides Christmas) dragons form the abandoned page (AP) only. And yes, the events dragons can breed and produce eggs during the whole year, not only during their special season, but they will not give you their own breed of eggs but only the breed of their partner's.

Edited by annejeanne

I am sorry, I am new here and don't understand some points.

If there are a limit for two advent dragons per scroll than they are not available for breeding?

Would be the dragons from last Christmas be available?

Can generally Christmas dragons breed among the year?

Thank you and greetings

The Christmas Dragons can breed the whole year - but they only produce holiday eggs when it's time for christmas, valentine etc. on these certain days.

You can't breed (yet) the holidays with rares and uncommons, but you can breed them with commons, producing the same kind of egg if you're lucky.

I havent seen any Hollies yet, but even if I would I am pretty sure I wouldn't get it^^ I will be happy if I get any of the new christmas dragons at all and a little tree. AND - if for one/the first time summoning would work for me - the next possible date is tomorrow, the 24th lol, so that would be a cute XMas surprise wink.gif

Hope my christmas offsprings will all survive at their new homes, was wondering already why I saw so many broken ones on Yarolds, didnt know they are that fragile sad.gif

Ooh, looking forward to the new event draggie and would love to be lucky enough this time for a leetle tree!

Because I'm maxxed on both Xmas dragons, I thought it would be an X-massy thing to do if I bred my Christmas draggies.

All hail the power of Two - Of my two hollies and two snow angels, two refused to breed and two produced two eggs each.

Merry Xmas all, and whoever nabs them, take good care of them! <3

Yay the christmas dragons are free to steal in the abandon!

I have already the christmas dragon eggs from 2008 and 2009

But who are the little trees?

Are they came only at christmas day?

Please help

~Montymaus

Edited by Montymaus

I havent seen any Hollies yet, but even if I would I am pretty sure I wouldn't get it^^ I will be happy if I get any of the new christmas dragons at all and a little tree. AND - if for one/the first time summoning would work for me - the next possible date is tomorrow, the 24th lol, so that would be a cute XMas surprise wink.gif

Ha! This reminded me that it was time for me to try summon again, and it actually worked! xd.png Seriously doubt I'll be getting a holly this year, but this is pretty nice, too. Good luck with yours!

Yay the christmas dragons are free to steal in the abandon!

I have already the christmas dragon eggs from 2008 and 2009

But who are the little trees?

Are they came only at christmas day?

Please help

~Montymaus

They were dropped at Christmas two years ago.

Nobody knows if they'll ever be dropped again.

Ok, I'm going to the library this afternoon. Better than look for an egg I can't even see.

They were dropped at Christmas two years ago.

Nobody knows if they'll ever be dropped again.

TJ said on chat the other day that we will be seeing them again happy.gif

Though, TJ being TJ, he said "eventually" so who knows tongue.gif

Is anyone else getting a white cave? huh.gif It probably has nothing to do with this, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

I think I'm going to admit defeat.

I don't think I'll get a holly this year...

I don't think most of us will get a holly this year.

I haven't even been trying that much, I would have to completely fluke out to get one. In over two years of being here, I've never so much as seen one in abandoned. Just on scrolls.

I'm going to concede on the Holly hunting this year, due to lack of time. Maybe I can hunt a little at Dad's house after I get the 2010s or after I get home on the 27th but I doubt I'll get anything if I do. Good luck to all remaining Holly Hunters.

My eggs hatched last night >_<

One of them is still fogged though. Come on 25th!

Also, the computer here is incredibly slow, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in catching the new eggs for me? I would greatly appreciate it happy.gif PM me.

I've clicked on a few Holly eggs and missed them, but I got two Snow Angels and Two Yulebucks, and I'll be free to get two 2010 ones, so I'm happy. smile.gif

I am still hoping for a Holly. smile.gif

I just saw a dead holly egg on one of the fansites. Made me want to cry! sad.gif

Happy Almost Christmas everyone!

May you all get the Egg you wish for.

<3

Can't wait to see the new Christmas Dragons.

Think it's safe to speculate that they'll be a all male species this year?

My Yulebuck Egg should start hatching tomorrow, I hope.

Can't wait for my little Christmas Dorkface~!