TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

I bed mine and kept one egg of each, releasing 3 of each for others.

I now, however, have NO holiday eggs. My two that I kept are gone. What happened?

And for anyone who has an adult or two, does it match your scroll's assigned color?

No. I have the black Sweetlings and it's showing me the pink ones. Also I got the solid gold Snow Angels and it's showing the white/gold winged ones.

Apart from that, I like that feature. Thanks, TJ!

Does anyone know why the X mas eggs produced this year can't breed.

It might have something to do with ratios. That might also be why we only get one holiday breeding attempt this year as well.

Hmmm, I think I just found out a way to discover what the adult Christmas dragons for this year are going to be before their eggs hatch! But of course, if I've thought of it, TJ's probably already figured it out too...

hmmm, Snowangel, snowangel, yule, snowangel, holly, ... wait what? Dang, missed again...

Does anyone know why the X mas eggs produced this year can't breed.

Because TJ doesn't want them to. Simplest answer there is. ;P

one of my yulebucks and one of the snow angels are almost about ready to hatch.

Edited by Uryu_4

My first Yulebuck has S2 cracks on it... with only 4 days 5 hours left... and only 341 UVs (Shoulda put them in earlier...)

How do you find the "limits" page from the main cave? is there something you can click on, a link, or do you just have to know the url? I can't find any link to it on the cave, and I think it kinda defeats the purpose of even having it defined if no one can find it without already knowing it's there.

Wish behaved and gave me 4 Holly eggs, so I am very pleased. happy.gif

*droolz* holly eggs... wish my golds had come through last week for trade bait lol

ooh my last year xmas one got me 4 eggies (all off to A cave), and the candy cane dragon got me 2

happy hunting people

How do you find the "limits" page from the main cave? is there something you can click on, a link, or do you just have to know the url? I can't find any link to it on the cave, and I think it kinda defeats the purpose of even having it defined if no one can find it without already knowing it's there.

http://dragcave.net/help/limits

You can't really find it from clicking around in the site, you just have to know it. I guess it's so people can just post the link on the annoying threads that pop up about people's eggs disappearing. XD

Nyaa~! lucky lucky Trope, you even HAVE a Holly!!!You still have those? Cuz I'm gonna mug one off ya!

With the main cave address, type help/limits and that should get you there. I haven't seen any direct links apart from what's been posted in the forms here. Here is another copy of the link, http://dragcave.net/help/limits

I bookmark these pages, so I can find them when I need them.

ETA: Ninja'd by Mustangs44 xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

Nyaa~! lucky lucky Trope, you even HAVE a Holly!!!You still have those? Cuz I'm gonna mug one off ya!

Nope, sorry. FFAed 2, gifted 1 (sadly enough it went LiT ;-; ) and I'm keeping the last.

Edited by Trope

*sigh* My super sexy awesome Holly bred four eggs this morning. Yay!

My gift got intercepted, boo!

The interceptor ended up getting two of my eggs that I abandoned, either that person has some EPICALLY L33T catching skillz, or that is super not cool bro.

Oh well, I'll probably end up just gifting the Holly I kept to the giftee who missed.

Happy Holidays biggrin.gif

Yay! I did end up gifting the Holly egg I kept for myself. This one made it! Yay!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

Wish behaved and gave me 4 Holly eggs, so I am very pleased. happy.gif

smile.gif that's great! congrats!