TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Moar events

Future information forthcoming. Stay tuned for surprises.

has TJ gave any more info to this, he implied he would so wondering if I missed it

has TJ gave any more info to this, he implied he would so wondering if I missed it

Nope, nothing yet.

Hopefully soon though. >w>

Well, in three more hours my eggs will start hatching happy.gif I have one of them fogged. I just need to get the new eggs before I unfog it. Come on 25th!! >_<

^.^ I just got my first holly on my first try biggrin.gif Maybe I can finally make up on Holiday eggs of joy ^m^

that's good. I'm just not lucky.

hm it you did I don't see it in your scroll all I see is two red ones and a snow angel

Edited by Uryu_4

^.^ I just got my first holly on my first try biggrin.gif Maybe I can finally make up on Holiday eggs of joy ^m^

Wow, lucky!

Did you just grab it? I've been trying to figure out if there are any active hollies left that haven't bred yet

That's not a Holly, that's a Snow Angel. Hollies are red and have a yellow stripe and a leaf attached to them.

*to death cry, that is not a holly*

I have a holly egg in my sig so you can see what it looks like wink.gif

Edited by Merenwen

I have a sneaking suspicion that the "moar events" TJ hinted at is the re-release of the leetle tree, now that it has more than one appearance. :3

I ended up getting two Yulebuck eggs, yay! I'm not even trying for a Holly. I'm okay without one. ^.^

Wow, there are a lot of 2009 and even quite a few Yule showing up in AP.

I guess practically everyone that wants one will get it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the "moar events" TJ hinted at is the re-release of the leetle tree, now that it has more than one appearance. :3

Same here. I heard earlier today in the IRC TJ said that the leetle trees would be re-released "soon enough". Although, I didn't hear directly from his mouth. Keyboard, rather. ;P

Same here. I heard earlier today in the IRC TJ said that the leetle trees would be re-released "soon enough". Although, I didn't hear directly from his mouth. Keyboard, rather. ;P

Exciting! biggrin.gif I've been waiting for them ever since I saw the whole set posted on dA.

Ooh, please TJ! That would be an awesome Christmas gift. :3

lol Holy = Rare than the rarest dragon drop in Abounded pages.

I'm not breeding my yule bucks to many of those all ready and I will breed my christmas one again when I can <3

Yeah, I'm keeping my eggs fogged until they are under 4 days. They keep getting sick....

Has anyone seen a Holly lately? Just thought I'd ask since I haven't seen one in a while.

I have seen 0 hollies since this event started...-.-'

I am starting to lose hope...

Has anyone seen a Holly lately? Just thought I'd ask since I haven't seen one in a while.

I saw two a couple of hours ago but they are the only ones I've seen today.

I have seen 0 hollies since this event started...-.-'

I am starting to lose hope...

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a few more bred on Christmas.

I've seen none too.

I saw two a couple of hours ago but they are the only ones I've seen today.

I really hope that means they're still being bred. I wont have time to hunt for Hollies after tonight so I need to find one tonight or wait again till next year. I'll live without one but I'd still like one.

I've seen none too.

Unfortunately, I'll be at my Dad's for Christmas, and while I'm sure he'll let me hunt for the new dragons, I doubt he'd let me stay on for hours for a Holly.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I've seen none too.

Plus I can't continue hunting 24/7. Seems like whenever I turn my back I hear about hollies popping up...every time x.x