TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

A new event dragon will become available starting around midnight December 25.

cool story, bro.

OMG I JUST CAUGHT A YULEBUCK EGG! 8D *is so excited*

I didn't think something like this would happen so soon! and I'm so happy because I'm not expecting to somehow get a Holly egg, so a Yulebuck is still awesome. ^^

Guess I'd better have someone prepare to be a catcher. Might have it this year where I might be without power for a bit. XP

I have seen 0 hollies since this event started...-.-'

I am starting to lose hope...

I lost hope quite some time ago. I saw 2 in a 5 hour period... Yesterday.

I've caught a yulebuck and a snow angel.

*bliss*

holly hunting in progress. I can dream!

I haven't seen any in the AP, but a couple have been on eggdrop!

Can't wait for the new release! I won't get lazy like I did when the Halloween dragon came around. I'm thinking of names already. smile.gif

While I have not seen any Hollies in the AP, I do have to say that I have seen at least a couple this year on scrolls.

And I have to say this.... Thanks to the kind people involved in gifting me a Holly. You are very special. biggrin.gif But better than the Holly (How can that be?) is getting to know the individuals involved in gifting as it was a year ago that this was planned.

Now waiting for the new eggs and the moar.... *hopes it is a leetle tree. I love leetle trees.*

Well, I guess I have no choice but to give up this year, and hope that I'll catch a Holly next year. At least was able to even see two Hollies in the AP, unlike last year when I didn't see any.

Since there are three styles of Snow Angels, is there any possibility that the limit on this one could be raised?

No, you get one particular color per scroll.

Since there are three styles of Snow Angels, is there any possibility that the limit on this one could be raised?

There are three styles of Snows, but your scroll only gets you one style. And it will be that style no matter what. So upping the limit wont do anything to get you diff colored wings.

In another note... Ive seen 15 total hollys this breeidng season, yet they are so swamped I havent had a chance.... I was wondeirng if perhaps... If there was... Dont bite my head off...*sweat*... a second drop?.... of them....*sweat* they maybe wouldnt be so rare, or fought over..... Perhaps Leetle trees too??

*dies and hides under large rock*

I saw a very few Hollies on the first day of breeding, but none since. I've caught 2 snow angels and 2 yulebucks, though, so I'm happy. biggrin.gif I've heard of a couple of people who got "no interest" or "no egg" when they tried to breed their holiday dragons, including a Holly. Talk about upsetting!

I was practice catching and would of got 6 Yulebucks and 2 snowangels if there was no limit, but I kept getting the You are already at the limit for this breed of dragon. xd.png

EDIT:

Wouldn't it be awesome if Hollies were as rare as pinks?

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

Yaaay my little Holly hatched... aaah I love this hatchling sprite (including Reds and Old Pinks too) x3333 !

I can't wait for the 25th smile.gif, hopefully we'll get the chance of Leetle Tree's again =3 .

Hmmm, I'm still not sure, if dual gender would be better than single gender, for the new Christmas' ^^ .

Oh nooo~

All three of my christmas eggs died of sickness while I was asleep, but even though they're no longer taking up an egg slot, I can't grab more because I've 'reached my limit' on the breeds... D:

This fails!

Edited to make more sense. > 3>

Edited by Sincerest_Apologies

Oh nooo~

All three of my christmas eggs died of sickness, but even though they're no longer registering as an egg space, I can't grab more because I've 'reached my limit'. D:

This fails!

Christmas Dragons seem really fragile.

Oh nooo~

All three of my christmas eggs died of sickness, but even though they're no longer registering as an egg space, I can't grab more because I've 'reached my limit'. D:

This fails!

If you know someone who will breed more holiday eggs for you on the last day possible and then hold them, hatching them at the very last minute and then holding them as a hatchling, then you should be able to take those as I believe that the limit on you getting more is only the two weeks that it takes them to get out of the system.

I saw a very few Hollies on the first day of breeding, but none since. I've caught 2 snow angels and 2 yulebucks, though, so I'm happy. biggrin.gif I've heard of a couple of people who got "no interest" or "no egg" when they tried to breed their holiday dragons, including a Holly. Talk about upsetting!

Yeah, my Yulebuck gave me not a single egg <.< !

I had to catch 2, for a requester, from the AP instead ... which I wanted to avoid, since I was able to breed mine =/ .

Lucky, that my little sister gave permission to jump in, to help another requester of mine ~hugs her~ smile.gif ^^ .

But, I've heard of breedings, with Hollies, that gave only 1 egg or even worse, none sad.gif .

Sadly, that I can't breed my little one or my Yulebuck this year again =/ .

I got a snow angel that I thought was a holly at first, lol. My excuse was I was only here for the Yulebuck and didn't even know what the other Christmas eggs look like.

And I saw one holly egg, but I didn't get a chance to grab it.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

My first snow angel should be hatching in about a half hour! *squee* biggrin.gif

ETA: Oooooh, it just hatched already! YAY! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sarahswati

I gave up to catch an Holly, I don`t think that there is someone left who can breed.