TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Does anyone know why the X mas eggs produced this year can't breed.

My guess is both to keep them on the rare side; and to keep the cave from crashing when all the breeders try to breed the first day- rush growth -then all try to breed again at almost the exact same time.

I'm sorry its just these holly eggs have been mocking me.

You'll be on DC for a while by the look of your scroll. I've been here for two years. Most users have been waiting longer. Just be grateful, you'll get 'em

Edited by Keith Perchello

You'll be on DC for a while by the look of your scroll. I've been here for two years. Most users have been waiting longer. Just be grateful, you'll get 'em

yeah or die trying.

My incubated christmas eggs hatch tomorrow, in 12 hours x3 I'll fog the 4th one and be all unlocked for the new christmas babies. Yay!

Thanks TJ for giving those who got a fail breeding right after the start of the season a second chance! I got to give someone a snow angel with a harvest dragon father. :3

Now you just over exaggerating. You can be happy without a holly. I am, it's just nice to have one.

oo okay but yeah it would be nice to have one.

Hollies are nice, but remember...the world goes on without hollies. Life goes on without hollies. You lived without them before, you can live now. There are so many other cool sprites on this game, and there's more to life than this game, anyway. Sure, we'd all be ecstatic if we got one, but not everyone can have them, or they'd be common, which would mean that no one would want them, defeating the purpose. Wait, and eventually, you'll get one, somehow. If you do get one, it's probably because some nice person decided to abandon for everyone. Be happy that there are people like that, and be patient xd.png. It's hard, but it's possible.

And I know that this probably doesn't help, but maybe it will...and it's my way of venting. Sorry if this just makes you angry.

Yeah, there's more to the game than Hollies... but I've only got a handfull of dragons that I need on my scroll. If I get one this week, I could have my scroll complete this year. If I don't, it'll be at least a year until my scroll is whole. ;-;

^ That's why I fogged everything except my S2 Ridgewing when I went to bed.

Same.

Plus I hid my scroll for the night to be extra careful. tongue.gif

I may do that tonight, just to be safe. I had to fog them for most of today, they seem fine now. I'm gonna see how they do for the next oh.. 6 hours. My first Snow Angel is showing signs of hatching. It's supposed to hatch in about 15-16 hours.

*excited and watching eggs like a hawk*

I didn't know so many other people had S2 Ridgewings they didn't need to fog. /teasing

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I didn't know so many other people had S2 Ridgewings they didn't need to hide. /teasing

Well in my case it was my White and Vine hatchies. tongue.gif

Yes, life goes on without hollies... but it's a sad life... xd.png

I'm locked, but hopefully I can nab a last minute Holly (Maki: keep dreaming) and two of the new eggs...