Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Ah, I believe I know you, you may or may not have been in one of my old Free Form Rps...

Anyway, can someone give me the rundown? Like...who's with who, and who hates who? Because you're picking up where you left off, right? So, I hope it's still the first week...

Time pasts slow in RPs.

poo on you lib, friends can give kisses, they are also greetings in many cultures, so there!

and thankies lore

Lol, oh well, it's good having you back Lore ^-^

Anyways, already past midnight where I live, so I should really go get soe sleep right now D:

Still waiting for some forms and stuff, but I can't keep you guys waiting forever either, so I'm telling you with a 99% guarantee that we're starting sometime (maybe, probably, most likely, surely, it will be late afternoon/night) tomorrow!!

Shiro out~

EDIT: Hime, we're on Monday first week. Misaka and Jon have a very complicated relationship. Palia and Caleb are dating. Otherwise I think everyone gets along normally with everyone else (as of now), some characters haven't even met.

Jaina, kissing someone's cheek to say hello/goodbye is normal where I live smile.gif

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Lol, oh well, it's good having you back Lore ^-^

Anyways, already past midnight where I live, so I should really go get soe sleep right now D:

Still waiting for some forms and stuff, but I can't keep you guys waiting forever either, so I'm telling you with a 99% guarantee that we're starting sometime (maybe, probably, most likely, surely, it will be late afternoon/night) tomorrow!!

Shiro out~

EDIT: Hime, we're on Monday first week. Misaka and Jon have a very complicated relationship. Palia and Caleb are dating. Otherwise I think everyone gets along normally with everyone else (as of now), some characters haven't even met.

Jaina, kissing someone's cheek to say hello/goodbye is normal where I live smile.gif

Hopefully evening, I have stuff to do during the day tomorrow x3

That's also a custom here xd.png

Ariana was pretty much invisible to everyone except Audrey (who won't be joining this time) xd.png

I'm just jealous lol

Not really but one can pretend.

Yay for starting! Not that I can until I get home, darn it.

I think Jon was kind of in Caleb's bad side... Lia too...

And I think he was sort of in trouble with some teachers...?

Jon and Lia are friends in secret. They have an understanding. Caleb thought Jon was kinda cool when he wasn't being an idiot.

Lia and Misa are friends...

And I have absolutely not a clue about anyone else because I didn't pay attention to them ;_;

I think that Shiro should add something to the first post to tell us about the relationships between students. You never know when a new friend or enemy comes your way. < (That was almost wise)

Anyway, some of us still have roommating problems. This is the list Shiro put up a few pages ago:

Girls:

Misaka-Palia 318

Akira-Carita 305

Ariana-Dana 412

Girls with no roommate as of now:

Ceren (Shiro), Lily (Oakash - in process of approval), Cassandra (Toneto), Reimi (Sai), Astrid (DP), Jessica (saphira-dragon)

Boys:

Jon-Ander 401

Shen-Kaito 309

Boys with no roommate as of now:

Dion (Sai), Stephan (Celestial07), Rion (Juzz), Damir (sapfirewolf)

A few people might have changed rooms, though, because Lore has arrived.

Edited by Toneto

I think Jon used to be Caleb's roommate...

Anyway... Who wants to be roomies with Rion? xd.png

I think I should have Damir on his own. . . Or is there someone willing to deal with a grumpy cat who scratches at people he's not used to, unless he's in Damir's arms?

By the way *glomps Shiro, Lore, Dark, and jaina* Good to be RPing with you guys again!

Meh, Ander can find another room to cry in if Jon wants his old roommate back. ^^

After all, my character wasn't all that sociable to begin with... *prods with a stick*

Eh, if anyone else wants to be his roommate, I don't mind. If he doesn't get one, I don't mind that either. ^^

yay! THat's good, I hope we keep going on

where my kishes Lore?

>> << *makes Jon kish jaina* xd.png

Nice to have you back Lore!

Yup, since Lore is back, it would go like this:

Girls:

Misaka-Palia 318

Akira-Carita 305

Ariana-Dana 412

Girls with no roommate as of now:

Ceren (Shiro), Lily (Oakash - in process of approval), Cassandra (Toneto), Reimi (Sai), Astrid (DP), Jessica (saphira-dragon)

Boys:

Jon-Caleb 401

Shen-Kaito 309

Boys with no roommate as of now:

Dion (Sai), Stephan (Celestial07), Rion (Juzz), Damir (sapfirewolf), Ander (ND)

So yeah...

And about posting student relationships in the first post, I'll add it under the 'character summary', although the only interesting relationships (as of now) are those between Misa, Lia, Jon and Caleb.

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Adrian doesn't have a roommate either x3 (But as mentioned, if she must go without, it's fine)

Thanks for the update Shiro. ♥

You're right, we do kind of have a girl overload....

Maybe I should make a boy charrie...

I think we are full right now. We have about 20 characters and I think Shiro stated somewhere that 20 was the maximum number accepted.

Looks like male female ratio is not that bad anymore...

Girls=12

Boys=9

Total=21

Not bad... Our class used to have 10 boys with 22 girls xd.png.

Poor guys, must've been smothered. :3 And for the 3rd time, anyone wanna bunk with either of my charries?

Awww, saphirewolf, you wound me with your exclusion, you really do ;_;

Really? There's a limit on this thing? well, I guess I'll have to be content with Lia then.

No one call her Palia!! I'm actually rather adverse to the letter 'P'. Hmm.

I'm not quite sure there's a limit in characters, as long as they all fit in a single class...

*hugs sapfire* yup, although I won't be doing much for the first week of the RP ^^ My job before was to control the NPCs since I didn't have a charrie of my own (yet), and Shiro says she'll try to handle it now, so I guess I'll just help her if she's stressed. I also have to give her tips on how to control some of the teachs, but that's about it for now

lib, I'll make a mental note to not call her Palia, I don't want a broken nose xd.png

I know she was the one who broke Jon's nose, but who'll guarantee me she won't teach Lia to do that?

Misa is rather a bad influence tongue.gif

And her name is one of the few things she'll freak on you about. In a quiet way until she just blows up and destroys the wooooooooorld!! Mine is an evil laugh. *evil laugh here*

Hello Dark-chan <3