Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

I think I got that all figured out. We'll see, eh? Anyway, after the first class was rapid machine-gunning of jaina and I and Lore and Lib. And then lunch happened. Haha

Updated the summary.

Jaina, I have all forms.

Kokay, I don't really remember who had already shown hints of their powers or not, so if you guys could tell me, I'll add it to the summary ^-^"

Sorry for the short answers, I'm really busy D:

Misaka was the only one to have started showing powers as I remember

Yeah something to do with a sparkling radioactive fork or whatever. Jon was going to be one of the last, so he hadn't shown it.

Nevermind, Shiro; I found him on page 36-38 on my Word Doc. ^^ Hope that saves you some time.

Okay, thanks, that's one thing less to do. I'm having troubles finding the picture of the girls' uniform though, so that might not be up until I find it (having two laptops is hard D:) or draw it again, which might and will take even more time D:

Sorry, in case I can't find it, it's exactly like the boys' uniform, but with a plaid skirt, whitw socks that reach a little below the skirt, and the same brown boots (boots reach a little above the uncle).

*rough description is rough*

It's cool Shiro. We all gots imagination around here! Except me... But I don't count.

* gasp*

Lib is here!♥ Yay!

Hmm, I fixed my form. 8D

And the girl's uniform sounds nice. : )

Edited IC thread's second post, added some teachers and staff.

Hime, replied to your PM. Waiting for others to reply too. So I have a little free time now... Will start editing forms (taking out powers) so if anyone wants me to omit their character's history, personality, or anything, now's the time to say so (Sorry, only saved the completed forms, not the already edited ones).

Considering Misa is already showing her power, I think you can leave that part of her form in

Nope, I'll leave it omitted. I'll only add powers once a... certain plot even has happened. And I'll only add step ones.

IMPORTANT EDIT

I don't remember everyone's roommates (I don't remember anyone's roommates), plus some people left, so if we could agree on who shares a room with who right now (to add it in the forms and stuff), it would be wonderful.

I'm quite sure Misa roomed with Palia? And I remember who my male character roomed with, but that's about it D:

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

I need a roomy. Who likes dogs. xd.png So any dude up for Jon?

I don't mind if Ander's stuck with anyone, but since I don't remember his room buddy (if he even had one), I cannot be certain. :/

oh hey i'm here now :D

I sent PMs to those who we haven't heard from yet. So, I told them that if they don't reply soon, they're being kicked out, or as Shiro-chan said "kidnapped by the boogeyman" LOLOL

okay so, um, you want profiles PMed to me of newcomers, yes? About how strict do you want me to be?

EDIT: BTW Kokay, I love the picture in your sig. :D I love the dance he does. Though, where is it from?

Edited by Kira1

The Phantom of the Opera. It's my current obsession. In the past two days I've seen it ... six times now. It's Andrew Lloyd Webber's version with Gerard Butler as the Phantom.

Ander... Haha, warning ND, Jon is annoying.

Okay people, I'm out for the night~

Have to take care of my little brother since my parents are out, so I'll reply to all PMs and whatnot tomorrow in the morning~

Hey anyone with girl characters want to be roommates with mine. (i was accepted and am new.) She owns a Black Labrador.

Misa had had a roommate, I think it was lib'a character.

I have a character who'll probably be approved (I needed to change one part of her sheet) that's going to have to be with a roommate, since she's scared of being alone. She can be your character's roommate if you'd like.